Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70778
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60765
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-19-2017, 05:19 AM   #181
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Lmao again, of course she is not worth $500 an hour maybe $50 though Ana what you think?
you wish then I probably couldn't get rid of you if I was $50 buck "whore" (as "Dorthy" likes to call us)
Old 01-19-2017, 05:21 AM   #182
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Analeese;1059089088][QUOTE=VIP Mya Michelle;1059089008][QUOTE=suiram77;1059088954]The line I bet you sure didn't mind sucking and fucking all them white dicks lmao kmsl rofl
Quote:
was that supposed to be an insult?
Of course I love white men who love me! & trust me i'm not lacking on those whom do

you contradict yourself....
you say how the white man enslaved your people and you seem really butt hurt about it...but at the same time you love white men who love you (these guys dont love you, they just want you to suck and fuck them...you're their whore and thats all...you get paid to go away...

I see what type of chick you are though....you constantly need your ego stroked so that you can feel better about yourself because you're extremely insecure...

Find some self worth....go love yourself.....stop depending on men to make you feel better about your sad pathetic ignorant ass.
no I said that NBA policies were an extention of the JIM CROW LAWS , No blacks allowed signs were up long after slavery was abolished... You're old enough to remember aren't you?

I can bring two guests with me to the gym, u n Dorthy wanna come? we can chat while we do sit ups!
Old 01-19-2017, 05:22 AM   #183
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
wow must be from all the white dicks she been sucking
Kmsl you killing me Ana Now Ana look at that fucking pic again, you know exactly what she looks Iike, we just can't say it here. At least I know I can't, them damn Mods stay on my ass lmao
Old 01-19-2017, 05:27 AM   #184
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
you wish then I probably couldn't get rid of you if I was $50 buck "whore" (as "Dorthy" likes to call us)
I thought your ass was going to bed since you been on a plane all night, you better get some rest before tomorrow, because you working all fucking day and night this weekend Mya. Daddy got to get his Benz out the shop on Monday you hear me.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:35 AM   #185
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kmsl you killing me Ana Now Ana look at that fucking pic again, you know exactly what she looks Iike, we just can't say it here. At least I know I can't, them damn Mods stay on my ass lmao
lol suiram77, do u drive a ram truck? if u do that would totally give u some cool points despite all your uncle Tom antics.

As far as the Ladies ( I prefer calling women ladies not "whores" like Dorthy) go that are coming on board... I just wanna know who bout to challenge me at the gym though?

Cause all this chit chat is for the birds.... at this point I got a black man who is obsessed with white women, a Mexican/Cuban on tuesday whom is obsessed with NBA white women, and then I seem to have caught a sponge bob square pants on my hook too... One fish, two fish... Red fish, black fish...

I never knew I was so good at fishing I tells ya!
Old 01-19-2017, 05:36 AM   #186
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I thought your ass was going to bed since you been on a plane all night, you better get some rest before tomorrow, because you working all fucking day and night this weekend Mya. Daddy got to get his Benz out the shop on Monday you hear me.
I'm not working shit! I'm staying in bed, you better sign up to be a UBER driver... lmmfao

and you know when black men say their car is in the shop... that translates to NO CAR AT ALL,.. hahahahaha

Maybe BLM will let you borrow his car though to go see that $50 "whore" (as Dorthy likes to call us) Or hell maybe Dorthy will let you borrow her car! After all she loves to advocate cheap rates!
Old 01-19-2017, 06:11 AM   #187
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I think of this commercial every time I read a mya post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJdM86n0qOs
Old 01-19-2017, 06:17 AM   #188
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Lucas everybody already knows you are racist so just keep it moving... CREEP

Probably the KKK sent you on this board and many others to influence and justify half the bullshit about race that goes on , on this board...

You're a complete joke. Spend some money/ contribute or get of the gaddamn board! Shit or get off the pot MOFO

off key... SHEESH my sleeping habit got really messed up this week... and I have heart burn right now and the hicups!

I will reiterate; white people know white people are prejudice better than any other race because they see it all the time when nothing but all white people are in the room... Why are you all pretending this crap does not exist?

Oh yeah because you're supposed to be always right! Everyone in the world knows White is Right, Black get back!

for the most part the white men who see black women ANYWAYS already know this. I know I may be coming off strong but even white women of my caliber have considered this website OBSELETE for high class/high rate provider (ie. over 300/hr) Any client whom is interested in black women and whom is not prejudice against skin color knows that I may be coming off harsh to the sensitive racists and people obsessed with white people... who think they can do no wrong...

But I have met too many white men who TELL ME that white people are racist and how much flack they get for liking black women, or any woman who is not white...
So sweety lie to yourself. Convince yourself... cause people who now whats right , know all this nba BS is wrong

I've heard plenty of white men say its bullshit and racist.. down south AND up north... but of course not too many are gonna defend the shit because they know its hopeless, that ish is ingrained in peoples head. You can't change them ... its very rare.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:37 AM   #189
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The people laughing at you are only doing so because of your posts. We're laughing about your ignorance. Don't flatter yourself and think that people are only laughing at you because you're black and make it racial.

You were in Dallas, you didn't make shit because of how you look. People up North are dumb enough to pay you. So you came back here to start shit because all of a sudden you think you're something special even though you still are what people would not pay for here because of your face and body - fake tits or not.

You have a market there. Be glad that guys are stupid. Don't be bitter that you couldn't compete here and come back and talk shit.

Quote:

Probably the KKK sent you on this board and many others to influence and justify half the bullshit about race that goes on , on this board...

You're a complete joke. Spend some money/ contribute or get of the gaddamn board! Shit or get off the pot MOFO

off key... SHEESH my sleeping habit got really messed up this week... and I have heart burn right now and the hicups!

I will reiterate; white people know white people are prejudice better than any other race because they see it all the time when nothing but all white people are in the room... Why are you all pretending this crap does not exist?

Oh yeah because you're supposed to be always right! Everyone in the world knows White is Right, Black get back!

for the most part the white men who see black women ANYWAYS already know this. I know I may be coming off strong but even white women of my caliber have considered this website OBSELETE for high class/high rate provider (ie. over 300/hr) Any client whom is interested in black women and whom is not prejudice against skin color knows that I may be coming off harsh to the sensitive racists and people obsessed with white people... who think they can do no wrong...

But I have met too many white men who TELL ME that white people are racist and how much flack they get for liking black women, or any woman who is not white...
So sweety lie to yourself. Convince yourself... cause people who now whats right , know all this nba BS is wrong

I've heard plenty of white men say its bullshit and racist.. down south AND up north... but of course not too many are gonna defend the shit because they know its hopeless, that ish is ingrained in peoples head. You can't change them ... its very rare.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:46 AM   #190
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
Oh fuuuuuuuck
Old 01-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #191
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
YAY we are all up at 6am!!

And I been had this website boo boo, lol I ALWAYS had a website even when I was $250/hr .... go look at my reviews... its in there... LMAO YALL are sooo funny I been had this website and its like 200 a year sweety.

#Let Me Upgrade ya
You been had the website boo boo...lmfao....at $500/hr you would think you could invest in some english grammar classes at your local community college. I dont care to stalk your reviews...you're not interesting enough for me to waste my time reading about what kind of suck and fuck you are. yawn.

$200 a year "sweetie" ...you act like you broke the bank with that...who gives a shit about your website...i still stand on my original statement...you clearly needed that website and all your extra crap to say you charge $500/hr....without it you're a $250/hr hoe like most of your favorite Southern white whores.

There is nothing you could say that can hurt my feelings, make me feel less a person or affect my money...you're a bitter hoe who left the South because you couldn't make money here..you're mad us southern hoes can post up 4 selfies and still make our coin.....simple as that.

Glad you're enjoying the lucrative benefits of all the wonderful white clients up there....maybe your problem is you need more black dick...save the white ones for us NBA providers

#Upgrade that
Old 01-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #192
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=VIP Mya Michelle;1059089115][QUOTE=Analeese;1059089088][QUOTE=VIP Mya Michelle;1059089008]
Quote:
The line I bet you sure didn't mind sucking and fucking all them white dicks lmao kmsl rofl

no I said that NBA policies were an extention of the JIM CROW LAWS , No blacks allowed signs were up long after slavery was abolished... You're old enough to remember aren't you?

Was this a shot at my age? that shit is in the past.....why are you harping on shit that don't affect you..do your bills not get paid when i refuse to see an AA under the age of 50? hell fuck no...so move around with you slavery shit....i guess since you're a whore...you must feel like a sex slave and thats why you're so bitter...

You're ignorant. You're argument might carry some weight if we all could do what we do and be what we are on this site in real life....until then honey you're argument is garbage and makes you look like the true race hater.

I can bring two guests with me to the gym, u n Dorthy wanna come? we can chat while we do sit ups!
No thanks...i wouldnt wanna be seen with a chick who has knees as black as yours or hates the white race as you do.

Just because a provider has an NBA policy doesnt mean she is literally holding up a sign and treating aa men like second class citizens. I guess since you'll suck and fuck anything to cover your expenses then we all should, right?

GTFOH
Old 01-19-2017, 07:04 AM   #193
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Mya I have read this entire thread and paid close attention (not claiming to have reading comprehension or even the grammatical comprehension of you so please excuse my errors) to what you've said.
No comment on NBA other than I personally have seen 15-20 women of Egyptian origin.
You have brought up slavery alot and how black people were enslaved.
Youve also mentioned Africa and particularly Egypt as a pinnacle of black supremacy (This was albeit in reference to your mentioning of a woman being the supreme leader if I'm not mistaken)

Now...again forgive my ignorance here because I will openly admit to not finishing high school....
But it seems to me that I recollect that there is an old story (over 2000 years) about how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews for a loooooong time(I believe you stated that the Egyptian people were black)
Then a dude named Moses came and freed them....blah blah blah.
What does that mean?
I havnt detected a sense of entitlement from Jews or that they feel that black people OWE THEM for the GENERATIONS that they WERE ENSLAVED BY BLACK PEOPLE 2000 YEARS BEFORE A WHITE MAN PISSED ON NORTH AMERICAN SOIL (when did Leif Erikson land)
Would you mind explaining to your readers how you have worked to assuage the Jews feelings of oppression from the Black people?
Have you apologized?
Do you feel responsible?
Do you feel somehow that, it wasn't really that bad for them and you and any of your ancestors enslaved by whites are somehow worse off?
How are you worse off?
Jeez what about when Hitler killed MILLIONS of Jews?
I'm not Jewish by the way.
I do think you have a hot little body btw.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:04 AM   #194
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

VIP is too deep in this nonsense to quit now, go down with the sinking ship baby, that club post was the dumbest shit ever! every ugly fat whore gets hit up non-stop there

sorry to break the news but you're not special, not even a little bit! But you still have a pussy, so there's a little hope for you to find the next sucker
Old 01-19-2017, 07:15 AM   #195
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Just because you dont see reviews does not mean our guys aren't hobbying....we like discretion here...not collect a list of ever person you've paid.

I think you need a lesson in definitions:
Prejudice is an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason. 2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable. 3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.

You're the only hostile person in this topic

How would you know how a room full of nothing but white people are?!?!? This is the true definition of PREJUDICE IF YOU ASK ME!!!!!!

Look you even said it, White is Right...while i don't agree with this statement you're not helping prove your own argument.

You need to think about the kind of white guys that are saying these things to you....white men who like aa women (nothing wrong with that at all).
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women