Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2016, 11:42 AM   #181
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
How much did these guys pay you too say this?
Nothing...whores love them some Wakeup...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #182
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

maybe cb (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD and the BBC) paid for the 3 of us........how ironic that would be. Since only 2 of us get the heartfelt apology.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #183
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
maybe cb (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD and the BBC) paid for the 3 of us........how ironic that would be. Since only 2 of us get the heartfelt apology.
But which two? Rock, paper, scissors?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:18 PM   #184
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
How much did these guys pay you too say this?
It was an April fools joke.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #185
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
Sorry Luv but if you are going to defend Everlast start praying to Saint Jude.
If you are going to post anyones history why don't you take a look back at
some of his comments to the other ladies of Eccie. Not to mention
the rest of the off color "humor" he has put up.

Everlast used to have on his signature line " Dear John said WU is a cancer
on this board and he tells it like it is"
This is your "good guy".

Wait for it......

HEH

R Duke
She's a part of their clique, so disregard anything she has to say. I had a rather long post that was filled with sarcasm, but after thinking about it, I deleted it. She's just not worth it.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:49 PM   #186
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
But which two? Rock, paper, scissors?
Of course Wakeup is the odd fucktard out.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:32 PM   #187
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Miss, shouldn't you be pacing yourself? 90 days is a long time to hold down the fort alone. ijs
I know you guys are used to getting held down while getting your ass pumped. I'm not interested. The fact that you're counting my words is cute. Do you have a comment on what I said? Because I think it's total bullshit that people gang up on her just because she's associated with him and then try to make themselves seemed better. Ain't nobody in this motherfucker who does that shit any better then wake up here. In fact I would venture to say that they're worse. It just makes me sick every time it happens. And any man who does that is weak as hell.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #188
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
She's a part of their clique, so disregard anything she has to say. I had a rather long post that was filled with sarcasm, but after thinking about it, I deleted it. She's just not worth it.
Gang up on hookers much? So you stop being a troll because some random pussy vendors got raped?

Yeah I figured you wouldn't have anything to say about that. Cuz you know it's weak as hell, is a pussy ass move, and what you're basically doing is going after someone who doesn't even have anything to do with the situation other than that she's associated with him just to trying to get at him. That's just pathetic as fuck. So I don't give a damn what you think I'm worth. Always consider the source first and as far as I'm concerned you ain't about shit for that. I don't give a fuck about you fucking with wake up. Me and wake up aren't "homies"and there is no fucking "clique". I Stand Alone. I say whatever the fuck I want to I do what I want to. And I would have thought by now that you guys would have enough decency to see how wrong that shit is. What did Valerie ever do to you?

I wouldn't be surprised if you beat up on retarded kids when you were in school, or snatched nice old ladies purses. Was fucked up is I actually liked you until you started insulting her just because you were losing a battle with wake up? Sad. Anybody who thinks that shit is okay is sad also.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:57 PM   #189
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Gang up on hookers much? So you stop being a troll because some random pussy vendors got raped?

Yeah I figured you wouldn't have anything to say about that. Cuz you know it's weak as hell, is a pussy ass move, and what you're basically doing is going after someone who doesn't even have anything to do with the situation other than that she's associated with him just to trying to get at him. That's just pathetic as fuck. So I don't give a damn what you think I'm worth. Always consider the source first and as far as I'm concerned you ain't about shit for that. I don't give a fuck about you fucking with wake up. Me and wake up aren't "homies"and there is no fucking "clique". I Stand Alone. I say whatever the fuck I want to I do what I want to. And I would have thought by now that you guys would have enough decency to see how wrong that shit is. What did Valerie ever do to you?

I wouldn't be surprised if you beat up on retarded kids when you were in school, or snatched nice old ladies purses. Was fucked up is I actually liked you until you started insulting her just because you were losing a battle with wake up? Sad. Anybody who thinks that shit is okay is sad also.
Real nice and ladylike post. You must be proud.

I was going to sink down to your level and make a long post, but felt bad about what I posted and deleted it.

edit: I spent around 30 minutes trying to search out the thread that I made disparaging remarks about Valerie. I do remember stating something negative about her, however I did apologize to her in the same thread for what I posted. That's all I could do, and I've moved on.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:31 PM   #190
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Nothing...whores love them some Wakeup...
Thank Tebow Everlast said something original!...... Wait a minute ......nevemind.
Same old Shit

R Duke
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:33 PM   #191
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I spent around 30 minutes trying to search out the thread that I made disparaging remarks about Valerie.

looking for one of my REAL all time favorites

Quote:
Well, at least when I had a session with my favorite provider, I didn't have to run and get blood work done.

How about your 'wife'? ( I really and truly didn't want to go here, but what the fuck, like Candace in the context of this thread she's an innocent )
Old 04-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #192
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Real nice and ladylike post. You must be proud.

I was going to sink down to your level and make a long post, but felt bad about what I posted and deleted it.

edit: I spent around 30 minutes trying to search out the thread that I made disparaging remarks about Valerie. I do remember stating something negative about her, however I did apologize to her in the same thread for what I posted. That's all I could do, and I've moved on.
Bullshit. You're a liar. And you don't have to worry about sinking down to my level, you're already well below everyone here including wakeup. The fact that you're sitting up here trying to bullshit about it as weak as fuck because you've made way more than one comment about her, and disparaging isn't the word for it. Now you don't remember what you say? Like I said ... Weak.

The fact that you're trying to defend this shit like it's right makes it even more screwed up. I thought for a moment that you would actually man up. But why would you?

And yes, the fact that you would even bring up some raped hookers in your justification is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure mama would be proud
Old 04-12-2016, 08:49 PM   #193
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Thanks for posting something without any context.

Here is the whole thread and I apologized numerous times to Valerie and said I shouldn't have posted what I did. I had a major meltdown on this thread and posted some stuff I later regretted.

So Venus, Luxury Daphne, or *Harley*, I have the ability to melt down, you know, just like you did on this page of this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=901669

The apologies are on pages 3 and 4. It was a bullshit thread that shouldn't have been allowed to stay up, as it was posted by someone mocking myself and a provider friend. Like a real dumbass, I took the bait.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:54 PM   #194
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
I'm going to call bullshit on the whole providers are people too because they get raped shit. Several times you have been into it with wake up and you have done everything you can to mock, ridicule, and otherwise try to bully Valerie, who is all the way in London mind you, just to try and get at him. I can pull it up but there has been a plethora of things that you have said about her and she wasn't even involved in you guys conversation.... so, what? London whores don't get raped? Or is it because of she's associated with?

You gone out of your way to try and offend me because either I didn't agree with you or because who I was associated with in the thread. No hard feelings, I didn't give a damn anyways.

You, just like everyone else, are okay with your own behavior but when someone else does it you feel the need to chastise them. You, just like everyone else are nice to who you want to be nice too and those who you don't, you won't.

And while I'm at it and can rub it in... how is your vacation? Now you can get up off that high ass horse when you're talking about me and my bans. Since I know how much someone being banned makes them irrelevant to you afterwards. Hahaha
Quote:
I wasn't addressing you at all.
I wasn't defending wakeup.
I wasn't even talking about wakeup.
I was addressing Dear_John, and was talking about and defending Valerie.
Please, step out of the conversation, especially if you don't get it, can't keep up, or have poor reading comprehension.
If Dear_John is your "good" guy, you can save your breath on that too because not only does he troll and be hateful in his own right (like everyone else), he's a world class hypocrite.
Too bad you're so ate up with it at wakeup that you didn't do your research.

I don't need your help here.

Thanks.
Quote:
I know you guys are used to getting held down while getting your ass pumped. I'm not interested. The fact that you're counting my words is cute. Do you have a comment on what I said? Because I think it's total bullshit that people gang up on her just because she's associated with him and then try to make themselves seemed better. Ain't nobody in this motherfucker who does that shit any better then wake up here. In fact I would venture to say that they're worse. It just makes me sick every time it happens. And any man who does that is weak as hell.
Quote:

Quote:
Bullshit. You're a liar. And you don't have to worry about sinking down to my level, you're already well below everyone here including wakeup. The fact that you're sitting up here trying to bullshit about it as weak as fuck because you've made way more than one comment about her, and disparaging isn't the word for it. Now you don't remember what you say? Like I said ... Weak.

The fact that you're trying to defend this shit like it's right makes it even more screwed up. I thought for a moment that you would actually man up. But why would you?

And yes, the fact that you would even bring up some raped hookers in your justification is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure mama would be proud
Just for the record.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #195
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Like a real dumbass, I took the bait.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women