Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 05:46 PM   #181
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Yea sure bitch, so everyone else is a fool and you're a genius? What a fucking joke!!! Where is your fucking evidence bitch?

How have I embarrassed myself? You're the conspiracy theory moron and coward. You only come out in public with other Nazi punks like little black sambo primate carrying your tiki torches and giving Nazi salutes.

Elon Musk? What a joke. Yet another cock you long to suck. You'll never dare come in public because you're a fucking coward.
Compared to you, I'm Nikolai Tesla.

And I've given you the proof. Numerous amounts. But you keep asking for proof, thinking I'm going to give you a different response. Is that your dementia kicking in? You remind me of a certain Democrat "president" right now. Oh, you probably would not figure it out so I'll just tell you who it is. Biden. The fact that you're denying Biden's dementia is fucking hilarious.

As for the nazi guys carrying tiki torches. They're stupid ass holes.

However, they are primates just like you.

Keep posting and embarrassing yourself. No matter what you said, everyone can see that you're the bitch who can't debate. I don't care how many times you call me names.

I gave you a list of shit that went down in 2020. Why can't you answer any of em? lol. Afraid? Yeah, I thought so.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 05:31 AM   #182
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Compared to you, I'm Nikolai Tesla.

And I've given you the proof. Numerous amounts. But you keep asking for proof, thinking I'm going to give you a different response. Is that your dementia kicking in? You remind me of a certain Democrat "president" right now. Oh, you probably would not figure it out so I'll just tell you who it is. Biden. The fact that you're denying Biden's dementia is fucking hilarious.

As for the nazi guys carrying tiki torches. They're stupid ass holes.

However, they are primates just like you.

Keep posting and embarrassing yourself. No matter what you said, everyone can see that you're the bitch who can't debate. I don't care how many times you call me names.

I gave you a list of shit that went down in 2020. Why can't you answer any of em? lol. Afraid? Yeah, I thought so.

You gave me a list of complete fucking bullshit, one of the points I struck down easily. I could do so with the others but unlike you I have a life.

You're really too fucking stupid to address me. And I am all for exterminating people like you. I suggest you watch your ass in the future.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 12:01 PM   #183
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You gave me a list of complete fucking bullshit, one of the points I struck down easily. I could do so with the others but unlike you I have a life.

You're really too fucking stupid to address me. And I am all for exterminating people like you. I suggest you watch your ass in the future.
You didn't strike anything down here except what little credibility you thought you had. You are an expert at losing arguments, not knowing shit about politics and getting mad at everyone who is smarter than you - which is anyone who has an IQ that's above single digits. People like you have no right to vote because you an am embarrassment to the informed voter. You probably have dementia like Biden does, which explains your outbursts.

You shouldn't talk about violence, btw. This is Texas.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 04:04 PM   #184
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
You didn't strike anything down here except what little credibility you thought you had. You are an expert at losing arguments, not knowing shit about politics and getting mad at everyone who is smarter than you - which is anyone who has an IQ that's above single digits. People like you have no right to vote because you an am embarrassment to the informed voter. You probably have dementia like Biden does, which explains your outbursts.

You shouldn't talk about violence, btw. This is Texas.

Dream on little conspiracy theory bitch. I called you out in front of everyone, so everyone knows you're a pussy.

Tell us again where you got your doctorate in medicine? What a fucking joke!!! Yes, I did strike down your bullshit, now I am done with you.
Old 05-25-2023, 11:12 PM   #185
Aoi
meh

Bruh, you raged like a dementia-ridden Biden. And now you're trying to puff up your chest and act like you accomplished something other than look weak.

Yeah, run. Like you've BEEN doing. Never forget how much you suck at debating.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 02:39 AM   #186
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up The Uniparty Deep State just Reelected Trump for President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRLNazAFG8&pp=ygUXdHJ1bXAgaW5 kaWN0ZWQgcmVzcG9uZHM%3D
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 05:05 AM   #187
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Make America Great Again is not about one person but a movement that will never be
INDICTED INCARCERATED or INTIMIDATED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXDz_ZTMfQ
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 08:40 AM   #188
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Trump has been given a great gift. If he is the victim of a witch hunt as he’s claimed, he now has a forum in which to prove it. He can cross examine witnesses against him. Subpoena witnesses to testify on his own behalf. Hire the best lawyers money can buy. He’s protected by a presumption on innocence. And his evidence isn’t evaluated by the press or his political enemies, but by a neutral jury selected in open court.

It’s put up or shut up time for the mango Mussolini. He should welcome the opportunity.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 03:47 PM   #189
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT

All fucking crooks laughing all the way to the bank.

You have to get both partied out if DC.

ON an eccie note, i drive a gtoup of senators and lobbyists to the 4 seasons for a Redskins game years ago.

After the game and ride back, their first request was girls and powder. All paid for by us.
Blavish is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:27 PM   #190
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

This looks like a full-on assault against those who dared to stand up to the Establishment. Look at some of those who dared to stand up: John F Kennedy. Robert F Kennedy. Martin Luther King. Julian Assange. Edward Snowden. Dan Bongino. Tucker Carlson. Glen Greenwald. James O'Keefe. Steve Bannon. John Paul Mac Isaac. Matt Taibbi. Donald Trump. And others. They get ruthlessly attacked, persecuted, jailed or killed.

Now, consider the L-O-N-G list of cretins on the Left, and what has happened to them? Hillary/Bill Clinton. Barack Obama. Jeffrey Epstein. Anthony Fauci. Pelosi. Schiff. Comey. McCabe. Clapper. Brennan. Strzok. Big Guy Biden. Degenerate Biden son. The 51 intelligence a-holes who signed the letter attempting to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop contents. And others. What happens to them? Book deals? Cable news assignments? Fawning press coverage? Cash and Prizes.

Banana_Fucking_Republic_FUBAR
Old 06-09-2023, 10:50 PM   #191
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
This looks like a full-on assault against those who dared to stand up to the Establishment. Look at some of those who dared to stand up: John F Kennedy. Robert F Kennedy. Martin Luther King. Julian Assange. Edward Snowden. Dan Bongino. Tucker Carlson. Glen Greenwald. James O'Keefe. Steve Bannon. John Paul Mac Isaac. Matt Taibbi. Donald Trump. And others. They get ruthlessly attacked, persecuted, jailed or killed.

Now, consider the L-O-N-G list of cretins on the Left, and what has happened to them? Hillary/Bill Clinton. Barack Obama. Jeffrey Epstein. Anthony Fauci. Pelosi. Schiff. Comey. McCabe. Clapper. Brennan. Strzok. Big Guy Biden. Degenerate Biden son. The 51 intelligence a-holes who signed the letter attempting to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop contents. And others. What happens to them? Book deals? Cable news assignments? Fawning press coverage? Cash and Prizes.

Banana_Fucking_Republic_FUBAR
So if Trump didn’t do what is alleged in the indictment, you don’t think he’ll have any trouble in proving the falsity of the claims, right?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 06:00 AM   #192
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So if Trump didn’t do what is alleged in the indictment, you don’t think he’ll have any trouble in proving the falsity of the claims, right?
Using reason with conspiracy theory morons will get you nowhere. Lost causes who should be dealt with.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:50 AM   #193
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Question Can you feel the LOVE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfart View Post
That is because he has no facts to debate with. All he can do is insult someone.
Quote:
Fat, dumb, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life child.
Quote:
You have no brains or wits child, and could not deal with me on my worst day...on your very very best day.
Quote:
Nothing fails like prayer little primate. Figures you're also a delusional fairy tale believer, as well as an idiot conspiracy theorist.
Quote:
What bullshit in 2020? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE LITTLE FOOLISH ONE?

Under Trump, there was COVID u moron, which forced demand down, hence prices went down, u stupid mo fo.

Run off punk, it's all you can do.
Quote:
There was no debate u stupid mo fo, you still have no facts to back your bullshit...must suck being a total loser and failure who blames that mean old guvment for fucking you.

I suggest u avoid going out in public. You might run into someone like me.
Quote:
You mean your list of lies with no backing? Amazing what a delusional fuck u are kid. Even Fox News knew in 2020 Trump was full of shit, but you're still sucking that orange cock aren't u?

What a joke u are kid.
Quote:
No bitch, you were never in the game. You're a pathetic conspiracy theory dork with no life, no brains, and no future. So how does that orange dick taste bitch?
Quote:
You're too fucking stupid to even know what a debate is little punk ass bitch
Quote:
You have no facts, just your laughable opinions. Where is a doctor's report detailing Biden's dementia? I can show you a video of orange ape claiming windmills cause cancer....if that is not fucking dementia, I don't know what is.

I am easily found if you want some of me kid, but being a punk ass bitch, you'll never man up.
Quote:
I don't care about some damn youtube video, where is EVIDENCE FROM A FUCKING DOCTOR....provide or admit you're a piece of shit liar faggot!!!

Now tell us about that orange dick you suck and how windmills cause cancer!!! RUN FAGGOT RUN!!!!
Quote:
I am LAUGHING at you conspiracy theory moron. Funny that you're also a wanna-be doctor handing out opinions. I bet you did not even finish high school.

And I lost nothing little bitch. PM me if you want to find out specifics on getting your ass handed to you.
Quote:
Yea sure bitch, so everyone else is a fool and you're a genius? What a fucking joke!!! Where is your fucking evidence bitch?

How have I embarrassed myself? You're the conspiracy theory moron and coward. You only come out in public with other Nazi punks like little black sambo primate carrying your tiki torches and giving Nazi salutes.

Elon Musk? What a joke. Yet another cock you long to suck. You'll never dare come in public because you're a fucking coward.
Quote:

Quote:
Dream on little conspiracy theory bitch. I called you out in front of everyone, so everyone knows you're a pussy.

Tell us again where you got your doctorate in medicine? What a fucking joke!!! Yes, I did strike down your bullshit, now I am done with you.
Quote:
Using reason with conspiracy theory morons will get you nowhere. Lost causes who should be dealt with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48&pp=ygUOYmFsZSBvdXQ gcmVtaXg%3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfart View Post
That is because he has no facts to debate with. All he can do is insult someone.
I'm living rent free in Look-at-Stupids head...Can you feel the LOVE?
Old 06-10-2023, 01:17 PM   #194
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Trump has been given a great gift. If he is the victim of a witch hunt as he’s claimed, he now has a forum in which to prove it. He can cross examine witnesses against him. Subpoena witnesses to testify on his own behalf. Hire the best lawyers money can buy. He’s protected by a presumption on innocence. And his evidence isn’t evaluated by the press or his political enemies, but by a neutral jury selected in open court.

It’s put up or shut up time for the mango Mussolini. He should welcome the opportunity.
+1

As far as Trump is concerned he has never done anything wrong in his entire life. It’s time for him to put up or shut up to an impartial jury.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 04:12 PM   #195
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Dudes here simpin' for trump is both funny and sad...definitely a cult.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women