Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2024, 08:36 PM   #181
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm not
That's a lot a lot of stuff for nothing.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 04:45 AM   #182
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
A practical suggestion ICU - if you don't want to take an mRNA vaccine, you might want to look into the Novavax vaccine. It uses similar technology to what's been used for decades for the influenza, hepatitis B, and, your favorite, the HPV vaccines. It took longer to develop. It probably isn't quite as effective as the mRNA vaccines, but the side effects and risk of myocarditis and pericarditis are probably less for Novavax too.

Downsides are that it may be somewhat hard to find, and going forward in future years it won't be updated as often to better protect against new variants as the mRNA vaccines.

If you're comfortable with the flu vaccine, or palliative pre-treatment or whatever you want to call it, you should be comfortable with the Novavax vaccine. It's an easier way to retain immunity than getting infected repeatedly without vaccination, and at your age, like the flu vaccine, it probably makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for that info.

I will consult with my Dr. in my upcoming annual physical. I did get the shots in 2021 and later on tested positive cor Covid, so I should have anti-bodies already. We will talk about all
of this in a few weeks.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:16 AM   #183
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Not answering for Yssup, but as to me, probably not. Going into the pandemic, in 2019, I had about 40 medical grade N95 masks, canned food, bottled water, first aid supplies, cash, a few gold coins, azithromycin, and plenty of ammo. Oh yeah, and an inflatable doll which came in handy when I couldn't find any providers willing to wear an N95 mask during coitus.

Just kidding, about the doll.
Forget about the Doll.... do you realize the FBI considers you a domestic terrorist threat? crazy-ass prepper.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:45 AM   #184
Levianon17
BANNED

This Pandemic was being planned as far back as 2010. In 2014 an Investigative Journalist named Harry Vox during an interview outlined the whole 2020 Pandemic through documents he obtained six years before the Pandemic had happened. This Virus is not natural and those who took the vaccine there is no telling what the future will bring.

https://m.facebook.com/BanterBabes/v...1817944374083/
Old 01-18-2024, 10:57 AM   #185
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This Virus is not natural and those who took the vaccine there is no telling what the future will bring.
But the government only has the best interests of the electorate in mind right? They would never just purposely introduce an experimental drug into the populace with the end goal of reducing the population, right?

I mean the government would never approve of another Tuskegee experiment would they?

George Carlin wasn't right about the government was he?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 06:15 PM   #186
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
But the government only has the best interests of the electorate in mind right? They would never just purposely introduce an experimental drug into the populace with the end goal of reducing the population, right?
It was your guy Trump who put in WARP Speed to make the approval process more efficient. LEV17's facebook link does have a point about Efficacy was determined on just 170 cases/infections. Moderna tested 44,000 people, not sure how many people Pfizer tested. Considering how sick former President Trump and Dr Ben Carson got from CoVid infection before they received the Regeneron antibodies, I don't have a problem with the FDA granting emergency use Moderna/Pfizer vaccines.

A traditional vaccine was NOT going to be ready for rollout by Feb 2021. Over 230 million people in the USA got fully vaccinated, most have had a favorable outcome. There is a small percentage of "Breakthrough" deaths. Most of those the person was over 75 years old.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:24 PM   #187
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

I mean the government would never approve of another Tuskegee experiment would they?

George Carlin wasn't right about the government was he?
Well "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" I am sure you've heard that little Cliché before. Another way to put it is when you have scumbags running your country you have chaos in all four corners of Government and the definitive factor is Money. So yes The Government will do whatever it takes for money and power including planning and executing a disease outbreak. Who dies, who cares that's their attitude.
Old 01-18-2024, 10:29 PM   #188
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Thanks for that info.

I will consult with my Dr. in my upcoming annual physical. I did get the shots in 2021 and later on tested positive cor Covid, so I should have anti-bodies already. We will talk about all
of this in a few weeks.
It might be worth bringing up the pneumonia, DPT booster, RSV and new shingles vaccines at the same time if you haven’t had them
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 08:19 PM   #189
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default It Is Time . . .

To Return To The Original Topic . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 02:23 AM   #190
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

interesting read ..

Genetic sequence of coronavirus was submitted to US database two weeks before China’s official disclosure, documents show

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gene...022759587.html

who knew????
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 07:11 AM   #191
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting read ..

Genetic sequence of coronavirus was submitted to US database two weeks before China’s official disclosure, documents show

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gene...022759587.html

who knew????
Yeah, it was never an actual physical virus. It was an insilico Virus meaning from a computer or AI. That's why there isn't an actual purified sample of SarsCov2.
Old 01-20-2024, 08:10 AM   #192
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

I'll just take some vtiman D and zinc and whole alot of Levianon17's avatar... fuckers
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 11:29 PM   #193
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
This Pandemic was being planned as far back as 2010. In 2014 an Investigative Journalist named Harry Vox during an interview outlined the whole 2020 Pandemic through documents he obtained six years before the Pandemic had happened. This Virus is not natural and those who took the vaccine there is no telling what the future will bring.

https://m.facebook.com/BanterBabes/v...1817944374083/
Over 230 million citizens in the USA were fully vaccinated. Despite what R. Kennedy says, the message in the M_RNA has helped most people achieve acquired immunity to the SARS_CoV2 virus. That fact cannot be disputed!
Old 01-21-2024, 11:47 PM   #194
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yeah, it was never an actual physical virus. It was an insilico Virus meaning from a computer or AI. That's why there isn't an actual purified sample of SarsCov2.

and there never will be. China made sure of that. can't be hard to figure out why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Over 230 million citizens in the USA were fully vaccinated. Despite what R. Kennedy says, the message in the M_RNA has helped most people achieve acquired immunity to the SARS_CoV2 virus. That fact cannot be disputed!

dude come on. immunity? at best the vax reduces severity it does not give immunity otherwise explain why fully vaxxed people continue to contract covid
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:14 AM   #195
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and there never will be. China made sure of that. can't be hard to figure out why.

dude come on. immunity? at best the vax reduces severity it does not give immunity otherwise explain why fully vaxxed people continue to contract covid
One more time. The SARS_CoV2 virus is a MUTATING virus, like Influenza_A (seasonal flu).

When the SARS_CoV2 virus tries to make a copy of itself, there are changes in the SPIKE protein component.

The Antigen / Antibody relationship is very specific. When there is one amino acid change in the protein string, you have a new protein (thus you would need new a antibody to neutralize the new protein). This why there is a new vaccine for seasonal flu every Sept. The alpha, beta, delta and now Omicron variants have mutated faster than once a year.

Thus a new variant becomes the dominant strain more frequently than once a year with SARS_CoV2. This is why fully vaccinated people with all the boosters can get infected a second time.

Remember with Influenza_A (seasonal flu) the vaccine for that season, is only good for that year. Influenza_A's mutating pattern is only once a year (much slower than SARS_CoV2).

The mutating pattern for SARS_CoV2 is starting to slow, but has not stablized to once a year( that a new variant becomes the dominant strain). Just review the timelines for when the alpha, beta, delta, Omicron variants became the new dominant strain of SARS_CoV2 virus.

With the vaccines you get as a kid before going to public school all of those viruses are non mutating virus. You get the vaccine as a kid and then get a booster 35 to 40 years later. This would not work for Influenza_A or SARS_CoV2 virus. These two viruses are mutating once every 12 months or less.

Have a nice day.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women