Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #166
boredinstl
Registered Member

There are local elections coming up, history tells up that le activity against the hobby increases during election cycles. But the big thing that they look for is drug activity.

Not sure how they ll have the resources to do much when it seems like all of them are out giving tickets.

I can t comment on the ladies problems with getting rooms since I haven t done that but when I get a room I stay away from the hotels at st charles rock road and 270, the ones on linbergh in hazelwood and bridgeton and the ones at woodson and natural bridge.

one thing that I do is to meet the girl at one of the other entrances and leave the same way so as to avoid going thru the lobby.

As with everything in the hobby use discretion and do your homework.

Stay safe.

Bored.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #167
oldbaldfat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Looks like she's expanding her warning to other boards....lol!!!
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-23/10072196
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #168
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbaldfat View Post
Looks like she's expanding her warning to other boards....lol!!!
http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ed-23/10072196
She does have a lot of spunk!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #169
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

If you define spunk as bullcrap, yeah
Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #170
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Just making sure the alert stays fresh.Appears to be helping as not many new providers are signing up on RTP.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #171
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Just making sure the alert stays fresh.Appears to be helping as not many new providers are signing up on RTP.
Enough already
Old 02-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #172
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Really? Not sure what your proof is.
Oh..and GO AWAY!!

I do get why this thread is still open. Anything to slam another site is okay and will continue to be open even when the original problem was not the site but the provider's way of doing business.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #173
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Once again deny and attack. I'm amused by you all's dogged determination to protect your little board but I'm not going away and neither is my alert.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #174
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Deny and attack.I'm not going away and neither is my alert.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #175
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Rxo, honestly your alert doesn't bother me in the least. I am bothered by your refusal to help protect your fellow providers by naming the supposed pimp who supposedly tipped off the police but there's nothing I can about that. If he pulls the same shit on other providers that's on you.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #176
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
Rxo, honestly your alert doesn't bother me in the least. I am bothered by your refusal to help protect your fellow providers by naming the supposed pimp who supposedly tipped off the police but there's nothing I can about that. If he pulls the same shit on other providers that's on you.
Her refusal to offer any other information is the reason we have been calling her on this BS. She has offered no info and claims she doesn't need to. All it proves is that she is full of shit.

And in the end, it is providers like her that keep me from seeing local girls. I stick with girls who travel and have reviews on places other than RTP and USASG. The traveling girls typically have a better head for the business and are not likely to have the issues it is clear Ryder has.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:04 AM   #177
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

It's true,I don't need to offer more info to alert providers to think for themselves and not be too trusting of RTPs verification methods like I was.Naming the pimp will not make RTPs practices any better and would be more detrimental than helpful.Anyone verified could be a pimp LE or anything else you can imagine.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #178
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's true,I don't need to offer more info to alert providers to think for themselves and not be too trusting of RTPs verification methods like I was.Naming the pimp will not make RTPs practices any better and would be more detrimental than helpful.Anyone verified could be a pimp LE or anything else you can imagine.
See you are so focused in on RTP you don't see the real issue. This "pimp" could easily try to pull the same shit with girls who never even use RTP. You could go to NationalBlackList yourself and put him on there if you really gave a shit about protecting other providers and not so worried about covering your own ass. If you are really not in the area then there is very little to fear from some pathetic loser St. Louis pimp. If real, he's a piece of shit who most likely won't or can't do anything about you anyway. Pimps thrive and survive by manipulating people into believing they can and will do things that in reality are very unlikely to ever happen. He still has power over you because you still fear him. Take his power away.

Have fun with your anti-rtp crusade.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #179
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

The focus should be on RTP.The point is that the verification method is shit! The community feeling is false and lulls you into feeling safe if you're a newbie provider like I was.
And again my intention was to post a simply alert just to get others to think and pay attention,something I didn't know to do.It's everyone else posting that made it into a big deal.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #180
Jannisary
Valued Poster

If you had taken the time to read about the verification process on that board you would have known that all it took for a guy to be verified was two OK references by verified ladies. Maybe it could have been explained more clearly and in big bold font but it was explained. As I stated earlier it doesn't bother me that you are "alerting" ladies to be careful on that board. They should be careful on every board. Most experienced providers already know that but young inexperienced ones may not. You brought all this controversy on yourself by the way you dribbled out info and changed your story on multiple occasions. Fine, keep your focus on RTP but at the same time please realize that if you are telling the truth about the pimp you are basically protecting him and allowing him to possibly continue his antics with other providers. Why does this have to be an either/or situation for you? Can't you realize that you can alert people about your perceived dangers of RTP while also helping your fellow providers by disclosing the scumbag pimp who supposedly tipped off the police?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women