Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #166
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I believe Natalia is known for it.
Are you serious another one? She's also known for outing people? Is this a normal thing around here?

Who did she out and under what circumstances?
Golovkin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #167
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
If you are that paranoid about sheets and scared that some hooker gave you some lip you are probably in the wrong hobby.
More like posting on thw wrong message board forum
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #168
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Yea, yea but your little dick couldn't handle this "very thick body" and bomb pussy for more than 2 minutes

I love my body and I'm very comfortable with it, keep trying

Known for it by whom?? Lol Please do elaborate. I imagine you must have some type of proof to back that up..... Correct?
Unless you want to start pulling accusations out of your ass, it ain't my style at all, and unlike you I don't go by "2 can play this game"
No need to... When the truth obviously hurts you more....

No one needs supporting evidence with you. It's not like you ever have any. It's like arguing with a Liberal.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:44 PM   #169
gtoman
Account Disabled

NM wants to hijack this thread to make it about her. Maybe she is managing the OP now too. Once again Mods probably won't do anything since she probably dishes out more mod pussy than any other provider. Like I said, if you (NM) want to say something about me start a thread and do it there. Stop hijacking other girls threads.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:17 PM   #170
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
No one needs supporting evidence with you. It's not like you ever have any. It's like arguing with a Liberal.
Uh huh. Ok.... You're FULL OF SHIT, but I already knew that. Thank you for double confirming it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
Are you serious another one? She's also known for outing people? Is this a normal thing around here?

Who did she out and under what circumstances?
So there you have it Hun, the answer to your questions is he ain't got any.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:30 PM   #171
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
NM wants to hijack this thread to make it about her. Maybe she is managing the OP now too. Once again Mods probably won't do anything since she probably dishes out more mod pussy than any other provider. Like I said, if you (NM) want to say something about me start a thread and do it there. Stop hijacking other girls threads.

So I take it that you think that coming to this thread to straight up dick ride and suck DH's balls is on topic for you?

*Gossip, lies,* "Mod pussy this, mod pussy that"....

Santa cachucha

You're starting to remind me of Abella Anderson with all that intense dick riding you be doing, but at least she gets paid. And she can go for wayyyyy longer than 2 minutes What do YOU get Girlieman?
I mean, is it really that hard to come up with some material on your own???
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:52 PM   #172
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Like I said, if you (NM) want to say something about me start a thread and do it there. .

...(Pssst! Hey! gtoman......thinck red text) .............................. ..................

...just trying to help you avoid another embarrassing pants wetting incident.

But if it makes you feel any better, I prolly couldn't last two minutes with that hottie, either.
I mean, F U C K! Look at her.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #173
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO ^^

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:08 PM   #174
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:

So I take it that you think that coming to this thread to straight up dick ride and suck DH's balls is on topic for you?

*Gossip, lies,* "Mod pussy this, mod pussy that"....

Santa cachucha

You're starting to remind me of Abella Anderson with all that intense dick riding you be doing, but at least she gets paid. And she can go for wayyyyy longer than 2 minutes What do YOU get Girlieman?
I mean, is it really that hard to come up with some material on your own???
Lol. You wish I was off topic. I stated what I think about the OP and unfortunately it is true.

Remind you of who? It's funny how you think what you say really matter to me. But I am sure you will continue. So, amuse me.

FYI, you are still off topic.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:10 PM   #175
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

...(Pssst! Hey! gtoman......thinck red text) .............................. ..................

...just trying to help you avoid another embarrassing pants wetting incident.

But if it makes you feel any better, I prolly couldn't last two minutes with that hottie, either. I mean, F U C K! Look at her.

Thanks for the heads up and letting us know that you are one of her WK's. Hope she is making good on the free pussy.

This is off topic though. You and NM should get together and start a thread about me since you have so much to say.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:29 PM   #176
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol. You wish I was off topic. I stated what I think about the OP and unfortunately it is true.

Remind you of who? It's funny how you think what you say really matter to me. But I am sure you will continue.

"Type it in, Google's your friend, bro"....
And you will continue along with me

So, amuse me.

That right there it's what's funny, you say it like that's hard to accomplish.... Sweet cakes please, you know damn well that it doesn't even take more than 2 minutes to "amuse you"

FYI, you are still off topic.

And so are YOU....
you're like a white chocolate piece of cake, too easy......
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #177
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up and letting us know that you are one of her WK's. Hope she is making good on the free pussy.

This is off topic though. You and NM should get together and start a thread about me since you have so much to say.
TF is THAT^^ ?????

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:45 PM   #178
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:

And so are YOU....
you're like a white chocolate piece of cake, too easy......
Oh shit! If I am like white chocolate I bet the OP is licking her lips ready to eat me.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #179
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

No white knighting here. Hell, she won't even see me because I'm of Sri Lankan descent.So no, I've got no dog in this hunt. I've just been watching from afar and wanted to comment.

But since you asked..... I was just trying to tell you how stupid you are for wanting her complete and undivided attention focused on you when all you've got to defend yourself with is, "there was some big black bouncer looking dude who happened to be on the same floor as me when I went to visit her...".a big black bouncer looking dude, I might add, who was so fucking scary, that you returned to see her the following day...

Look, I don't know what happened to cause you to get all sideways, nor do I particularly care.

What's fuct is that you're obviously so ate-up with it that you're constantly trying to disparage her with wild allegations and unsubstantiated claims and total fabrications, out of revenge, out of spite, out of whatever, but each pulled straight out of your ass. Whatever your reason, it's simply fucked up and when you're not doing it yourself, you jump on the bandwagon riding some other guy's nutsack who's doing it. Each and every time it's something; none of which, I might add, can you, or anyone prove. Not one. ... which makes you look even more bitter, more vengeful, and worse, more petty.

And this stemmed from what, again? Some big black guy who you claimed was following you?
...yet, you returned the following day....and you never reviewed that encounter becauuuuuuuuse...it was too terrifying, right?

and now you're calling her out to get her focus entirely upon you in a thread of your own?

Dude seriously. As badly as she wore your ass out, just replying, *in-passing*, to your ridiculous allegations and the other nonsense you've posted, you thinck it wise in asking for your own thread? Heh!

Your brilliance is astounding.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:04 PM   #180
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
No white knighting here. Hell, she won't even see me because I'm of Sri Lankan descent.So no, I've got no dog in this hunt. I've just been watching from afar and wanted to comment.

But since you asked..... I was just trying to tell you how stupid you are for wanting her complete and undivided attention focused on you when all you've got to defend yourself with is, "there was some big black bouncer looking dude who happened to be on the same floor as me when I went to visit her...".a big black bouncer looking dude, I might add, who was so fucking scary, that you returned to see her the following day...

Look, I don't know what happened to cause you to get all sideways, nor do I particularly care.

What's fuct is that you're obviously so ate-up with it that you're constantly trying to disparage her with wild allegations and unsubstantiated claims and total fabrications, out of revenge, out of spite, out of whatever, but each pulled straight out of your ass. Whatever your reason, it's simply fucked up and when you're not doing it yourself, you jump on the bandwagon riding some other guy's nutsack who's doing it. Each and every time it's something; none of which, I might add, can you, or anyone prove. Not one. ... which makes you look even more bitter, more vengeful, and worse, more petty.

And this stemmed from what, again? Some big black guy who you claimed was following you?
...yet, you returned the following day....and you never reviewed that encounter becauuuuuuuuse...it was too terrifying, right?

and now you're calling her out to get her focus entirely upon you in a thread of your own?

Dude seriously. As badly as she wore your ass out, just replying, *in-passing*, to your ridiculous allegations and the other nonsense you've posted, you thinck it wise in asking for your own thread? Heh!

Your brilliance is astounding.

My brilliance is not the topic of this thread, but thanks. Nor is the subject matter of a now closed thread. It's about the large size of a provider.

IF you want to ask me those questions do so in another thread or through PM. I don't want to detract everyone's attention from the OP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women