Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2014, 05:17 AM   #166
thecaptainpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Better check the obituaries Bam... A sucker dies every second.
thecaptainpgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:18 AM   #167
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I see we are driving in the weeds at times.
ThreAD is not about dames or trafficBut, if you look, there are not a lot of 12 page threADs even though there are multiple posts by the same people.

The obvious is that traffic in the PA area is way up and it is important butr5 not a requirement, that the area should have a local modtard.

Contrary to some popular belief, being a modtard does not require you to be on the board 24/7. This is not a paid position that requires you to monitor every word that is posted. We are not the NSA. We are not the hobby police. We are volunteers that, as DH so eloquently put it, janitors, editors when required but not censors. Sometimes it is required that you let a poster make a complete ass of themselves just so the rest of the members will know them for what they are. The toughest decisions are made while grading some of the reviews.

Great discussions but lets keep[ it about who would and what would make a good local mod. There is a position open and the local area needs a local mod.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:12 AM   #168
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Great discussions but lets keep[ it about who would and what would make a good local mod. There is a position open and the local area needs a local mod.
None of us were joking about BSer. If there is a better mod for this forum I sure as hell can't think of one. He has more knowledge about the local scene than the rest of us combined. Knows enough not to take this shit seriously, knows bullshit when he sees it and has enough girth to push a broom. What else could ya want?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:36 AM   #169
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
None of us were joking about BSer. If there is a better mod for this forum I sure as hell can't think of one. He has more knowledge about the local scene than the rest of us combined. Knows enough not to take this shit seriously, knows bullshit when he sees it and has enough girth to push a broom. What else could ya want?
He knows what I tell him and he has enough girth to push 5 brooms.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:51 AM   #170
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ya, he's great except:

1. he bullies people
2. he's recently been banned for outing
3. he hijacks threads in the service of his gaymo clique's inside jokes.

So sure, other than that, sounds like a good choice. He'll do a great job making everyone (except those that disagree with his clique or anyone they have an old beef with on indys) feel welcome. He'll be totally objective (unless you disagree with his clique or he has some ancient beef from indys) and he'll keep threads on track (unless someone from his clique wants to use the thread to pile on and attack someone or unless they want to use the thread to exchange endless and pointless inside jokes).

And reading through everything that's been posted since yesterday I'd say I'm among the least riled on here. Pretty much all I'm saying is that B'ser has been quite the bomb tosser since he arrived here and you don't reward such behavior with a mod position. In return for my statements the buttpack has tried to make this thread about attacking me. This reaction pretty much just goes to support my simple point: B'ser is not someone you want as a mod.

Also I deleted Devo's account because he stupidly posted info about us in the Men's Room that I try to keep from being posted. Note I didn't out him. Or threaten to out him. I did tell him to go fuck himself and that he was no longer welcome here.

Have a great day everyone!

dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:57 AM   #171
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I think I've already said I don't want to do it. The whole reason behind it was to find a huckleberry to keep me entertained for a few days. The funniest part is after the huckleberry is told he is a huckleberry he still hangs on making him a dingleberry.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #172
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
I think I've already said I don't want to do it. The whole reason behind it was to find a huckleberry to keep me entertained for a few days. The funniest part is after the huckleberry is told he is a huckleberry he still hangs on making him a dingleberry.
Quote:
Wow. What a savage and unprovoked attack....on AmishGangster.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:07 AM   #173
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Great discussions but lets keep it about who would and what would make a good local mod. There is a position open and the local area needs a local mod.
And someone would need to want to be the MOD.

In all seriousness, if you want someone who has the time, the knowledge and will do a decent job, I also say BSer.

He does joke around a lot but and seems to rub some folks the wrong way but he would take the job seriously. Regardless of what some folks think, he does know the hobby well.

And no, I've never been to the stable in case you're wondering. Only met him fully clothed and I think he would make a good MOD.

In fact, I think you all would be pleasantly surprised.

Try him out for a while then take a vote?
what's the worse that could happen?
he can't burn down a site.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #174
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
And someone would need to want to be the MOD.

In all seriousness, if you want someone who has the time, the knowledge and will do a decent job, I also say BSer.

He does joke around a lot but and seems to rub some folks the wrong way but he would take the job seriously. Regardless of what some folks think, he does know the hobby well.

And no, I've never been to the stable in case you're wondering. Only met him fully clothed and I think he would make a good MOD.

In fact, I think you all would be pleasantly surprised.

Try him out for a while then take a vote?
what's the worse that could happen?
he can't burn down a site.
Careful...don't be a huckleberry/dingleberry now.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:34 AM   #175
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have been banned by the Ownertard of this site
I have been banned by an Admintard of this site
I have been banned by a modtard of this site
I accumulated many points here before I became immune to the retarded thincking of some moderators.

Having been banned does not automatically imply that BSer would not make an acceptable modtard.

The question for any potential modtard is "can you set aside your personal views and implement the vision of the owner in moderating the local forums?"
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:42 AM   #176
BSer
Account Disabled

I still don't want the job, but what would be interesting is if someone can give a second nay vote to me being mod worthy.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #177
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I have been banned by the Ownertard of this site
I have been banned by an Admintard of this site
I have been banned by a modtard of this site
I accumulated many points here before I became immune to the retarded thincking of some moderators.

Having been banned does not automatically imply that BSer would not make an acceptable modtard.

The question for any potential modtard is "can you set aside your personal views and implement the vision of the owner in moderating the local forums?"
Yeah, I've been banned, pointed, and generally despised by some, but it's all silly. It's the hobby, have some fucking fun. Don't take yourself, or the hobby too seriously. Fueds and grudges are a complete waste of time. If I can make the peace with PI, Joe, WP, J1M, to name a few, anyone can. Hell, I even made the peace with the dildos from Texas that invaded our little hamlet. If you need a mod, and BSer actually wants it, I say just do it. If yinz have a problem with him, I'll kick his ass. I know where he lives.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #178
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
I still don't want the job, but what would be interesting is if someone can give a second nay vote to me being mod worthy.
TRANSLATION: anyone who wants to make themselves the target of a harassment campaign by the buttpack please apply here.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #179
BSer
Account Disabled

Nope no harassment, just wondering if anyone besides the pimp with a shitty rep would say no way also.

Kinda been reading like hitler calling Jesus a bad guy.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #180
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Also I deleted Devo's account because he stupidly posted info about us in the Men's Room that I try to keep from being posted. Note I didn't out him. Or threaten to out him. I did tell him to go fuck himself and that he was no longer welcome here.
To me this looks like Dames is admitting to having access to info from the men's room here.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women