Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70544
biomed161535
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48013
pyramider46370
bambino40681
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2023, 11:21 PM   #166
oilman12
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Which is why both parties are a joke! Both corrupt liars so these political labels don't mean shit! Jack shit yet people think they define who we are. Laughable!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
For every action, there is a reaction. Everything you throw at Trump or his family can be thrown right back at brandon and his family.
Old 07-16-2023, 11:25 PM   #167
oilman12
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I don't necessarily support Biden nor Trump. But if you call yourself a Trump supporter yet participate in this thing of ours and defend him in a hooker board..well dang thats the most hypocritical thing ever! Arent y'all supposedly men with values that the right supposedly preach about??
Old 07-17-2023, 12:13 AM   #168
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilman12 View Post
I don't necessarily support Biden nor Trump. But if you call yourself a Trump supporter yet participate in this thing of ours and defend him in a hooker board..well dang thats the most hypocritical thing ever! Arent y'all supposedly men with values that the right supposedly preach about??
trump's a hobbyist, but he overpaid by just less than 130,000. what a dumb motherfucker..

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/60794...aniels-payment

hopefully it was a good session. pitt needs to school trump on how to negotiate. he coulda got 4 creampies for 160 if he knew what he was doing..
Old 07-17-2023, 11:40 AM   #169
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
trump's a hobbyist, but he overpaid by just less than 130,000. what a dumb motherfucker..

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/60794...aniels-payment

hopefully it was a good session. pitt needs to school trump on how to negotiate. he coulda got 4 creampies for 160 if he knew what he was doing..
Really did you really just say that, shitshine is the most pathetic excuse for a man. He’s a troll and a liar if you believe he cream pied 4 girls for 160 you’re goofy
Old 07-17-2023, 11:42 AM   #170
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilman12 View Post
If you're a so called Republican, what are you doing on a hooker board??? Hipocrisy at its best
So what republicans can’t be here ? Everyone has their corks even republicans..
Old 07-17-2023, 01:51 PM   #171
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Really did you really just say that, shitshine is the most pathetic excuse for a man. He’s a troll and a liar if you believe he cream pied 4 girls for 160 you’re goofy
sarcasm luv. sarcasm..
Old 07-17-2023, 05:52 PM   #172
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Got it…
Old 07-18-2023, 08:53 AM   #173
pxmcc
Valued Poster

so, what, does he plead the 5th..

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...be-2023-07-18/

"you only plead the 5th if you're guilty." DJT.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/10/n...-comments.html
Old 07-18-2023, 12:09 PM   #174
pxmcc
Valued Poster

so now we have a 3rd indictment coming. i see trump spending a good chunk of time in the Big House..

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/07...p-jan-6-letter

actually i think the DOJ is doing the Republican party a favor. Trump cannot win 2024 without cheating, which is what his plan was.
Old 07-18-2023, 12:49 PM   #175
Ironmann11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

If any of you think this country is going good right now then you seriously need your head examined! I don’t claim to be either a dem or a repub but if this is what all of the Democratic Party is going to then maybe I need to identify as a Republican. Because this has to be the worst 4 years we have ever seen as a country and Biden isn’t done yet. But on a side note you may see a few of those Biden’s in the big house too!
Old 07-18-2023, 02:58 PM   #176
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
If any of you think this country is going good right now then you seriously need your head examined! I don’t claim to be either a dem or a repub but if this is what all of the Democratic Party is going to then maybe I need to identify as a Republican. Because this has to be the worst 4 years we have ever seen as a country and Biden isn’t done yet. But on a side note you may see a few of those Biden’s in the big house too!
Amen Preach Brother!
Old 07-18-2023, 03:54 PM   #177
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Where's Ralph Nader when you need him
Old 07-18-2023, 07:59 PM   #178
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
not sure what you're referring to. Biden got us a soft landing on hundred foot swells from the clusterfuck Trump left behind. the pandemic is done. unemployment is low. inflation is down. housing hasn't gone to hell as most economists expected. looks like we avoided a massive recession even after the Fed had to jack up rates. he's trying to help regular people who are suffocating under student debt. he stopped Trump's sabotage of Obamacare. he's got manufacturing jumpstarted. he's clamped down on Russia and China. and you don't have to worry about some damn new drama everytime you open a frickin newspaper.

most of the fuckery today is from Mitch McConnell's packed Supreme Court. now we got pols getting all up in the private shit of half our citizens-women. they've overruled every common sense assault rifle regulation to stop the madness of mass shootings every 30 days. fine they overruled affirmative action. now lets chuck the Electoral College, which is affirmative action for flyover country, and legacy admissions, which is affirmative action for the well connected and rich.

what are you seeing different from me?
Old 07-18-2023, 10:10 PM   #179
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
not sure what you're referring to. Biden got us a soft landing on hundred foot swells from the clusterfuck Trump left behind. the pandemic is done. unemployment is low. inflation is down. housing hasn't gone to hell as most economists expected. looks like we avoided a massive recession even after the Fed had to jack up rates. he's trying to help regular people who are suffocating under student debt. he stopped Trump's sabotage of Obamacare. he's got manufacturing jumpstarted. he's clamped down on Russia and China. and you don't have to worry about some damn new drama everytime you open a frickin newspaper.

most of the fuckery today is from Mitch McConnell's packed Supreme Court. now we got pols getting all up in the private shit of half our citizens-women. they've overruled every common sense assault rifle regulation to stop the madness of mass shootings every 30 days. fine they overruled affirmative action. now lets chuck the Electoral College, which is affirmative action for flyover country, and legacy admissions, which is affirmative action for the well connected and rich.

what are you seeing different from me?
+100 What he is probably seeing is what he reads on social media.
Old 07-28-2023, 06:09 AM   #180
pxmcc
Valued Poster

New counts, all felonies, have been added to Trump's charging documents. It appears that after the order to move boxes containing classified documents just before his lawyer's "diligent" seach for all classified docs in Trump's possesdion, and, a day later, the FBI's search pursuant to a valid warrant, Trump asked his employees to delete the relevant security video logs. so much for Trump's "i did nothing wrong." people who did nothing wrong don't ask their subordinates to delete relevant CCTV electronic records, to keep him out of jail..

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/27/11906...ed%20documents.

at what point do Republican voters and the RNC dump this 3 time loser about to be thrice+ convicted felon who invisions a second term in which he becomes essentially a fascist dictator ⁸(and a third!). he's an albatross around their necks, and you don't need a Ph. D. in Poly-Sci to understand that. It will be hard to run the country from Club Fed, and if any of the many state indictments issued and those which will be issued lead to a conviction, state jail will be a bit more than wannabe tough guy draft dodger Trump will be able to handle. i'd like to see his fat ass try to bully his cell-mate "Tyrone." about the only thing that will keep his fat ass from being walloped will be his Secret Service detail.

in the interest of justice, I think the Secret Service should get a special waiver allowing them to never have to sit with Trump in jail. he's the one who committed multiple felonies, not the Secret Service, so they should get a special dispensation allowing them the option of never having to enter a jail cell, just because that's where the fat bully resides.

Asa Hutchinson, although a dark horse, might be worth a look for the Republican nomination; he's a Reagan Republican who, along with Chris Christie, is the only candidate brave enough to call out Trump's fuckery. the other candidates-ladies included-have twisted themselves into pretzels trying to defend the indefensible: Trump's multiple beyond hopeable clusterfuckery.

he's weak as fuck, and yet almost none of these faggots have the balls to call out Trump's henious actions. and that's how you beat Trump, right, by attacking the DOJ! great strategy! lets aim for 2nd best!

then we will have a Christian theocracy. Move over Islamic State..

btw, the real Islamic State is Saudi Arabia. fuck them and their slave-labored kingdom"..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women