Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #166
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
We both agree terrorists (predominantly Muslim) have attacked us on our soil. Yes?
Sorry to rock your boat, but have all those guys who have shot innocent people in cinemas, campuses, etc etc been muslim? Or the guy who killed all those poor kids in Norway muslim?

You are much more likely to be killed by a home grown white terrorist than by any muslim terrorist.

etc etc etc
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Me saying that Muslims hate us and will do just about anything to hurt our interests

You saying that Muslims hate us, implies that all Muslims hate us. That is ignorant.

Quote:
(ass fucking and killing an ambassador comes to mind)

And you believe theuy ass fucked him why? Because joe stupid posted a unproven link? That is ignorant. We do know that some Muslims killed him. Could you for once stick wil facts and not Glenn Beck "what ifs!"

Quote:
sounds like some guy saying black people are aliens?

No, implying that all Muslims are bad people that want to ass fuc and kill us is ignorant.

Just like saying that all black people are aliens is ignorant.

Thus I compared your ignorant statement with the KKK leaders statement. Both very ignorant

That is why I think you are ignorant on this subject. Do not confuse that with me saying you are ignorant but on this subject you are ignorant as fuc.

Quote:

I want to understand your line of thought.

You do not appear capable of following logic. You are a Parrot it appears. If Glenn Beck says something then you repeat it.
If he said , "You're Patriotic."
You would then post "Urine is Patriotic" and proceed to start pissing on folks.
You would then think something was wrong with me because I did not like you pissing all over the place.

Quote:

We both agree saying black folk are aliens is hysterically insane. Yes?

?
Yes

Quote:

We both agree terrorists (predominantly Muslim) have attacked us on our soil. Yes?
Yes...BUT you do not understand nor appear to want to understand as to why. Say I was in your house, eating your food and you 'attacked' me. Is that really an attack?

Do not be so fucking simplistic. The discussion about the ME is very nuanced. You can't just say one simple fact without bringing up the history of other events that led up to it.

But yes the folks that attacked us were Muslims. Not ever single Muslim over there agrees with the attack. But it appears that you agree with joe blow and we should just kill them all. That is ignorant.

Quote:

We both agree the folks over in the middle east HATE us to the point of lunacy. Yes?
Some do and for good cause from their POV. If a bunch of ragheads were over here trying to control our oil and tell us wtf to do, you'd might not like that either.

Quote:

Where are we differing exactly?
We differ in that I want to know why someone wants to kill me. If there is something I can do to stop the bloodshed, that is the way to do it.

We differ in that I like to look at both sides and see just wtf the problem is. You seem to want to just blame one side.

We differ in that if we go to war, I want for us to actually pay for that war. Not put it on the credit card and then bitch about having no credit!

I could go on and on and on...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #168
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Sorry to rock your boat, but have all those guys who have shot innocent people in cinemas, campuses, etc etc been muslim? Or the guy who killed all those poor kids in Norway muslim?

You are much more likely to be killed by a home grown white terrorist than by any muslim terrorist.

etc etc etc
More likely to be killed by a drunk driver or lightening but Glenn Beck told her to be scared of terrorist. Of course she does not understand that the fear he generates from her results in ratings and huge profits for him!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #169
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
More likely to be killed by a drunk driver ...!
So, what do "we" do about drunk drivers?

Apologize for the tough childhood they've had that makes them drink and drive?

Do we stay at home so they can "own" the streets?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #170
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Bin Ladens main objective was to destroy our economy ... hes winning
I thought Bush did?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #171
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bush was stupid enough to allow it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #172
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
what makes any of you believe starting a war against the entire Muslim religion will or would be any more successful than the present outcome of the war in the mid east against a specific few ?

we've been fighting like hell in one region well over a decade, and the entire WORLD needs us to to what? .. rid it of muslims?

gee ......
We didn't start this war. The Muslims have been at war with the non-Muslim world for fourteen hundred years. America has been fighting Muslims since the days of the founders. Twenty percent of the federal budget, under George Washington, was spent to pay extortion money to Muslims.

The first use of American military on foreign soil (1801) was to fight Muslims. Thomas Jefferson was forced to send Marines, into what is now known as Libya, to fight the Barbary pirates. Piracy is still a major problem in the same region today, still being practiced by Muslims.

From usvetdsp.com

In a later meeting with the American Congress, the two future presidents reported that Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja had answered that Islam "was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_...jefferson.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/we...gettleman.html

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan07/jeff_quran.htm
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #173
CJ7
Valued Poster

and?

1400 years and its the USA's responsibility to end this civil unrest? at what price to the american citizens? to what end?

not much has changed since 1801, does that tell you anything?

lol, nah, not a damn thing. A watermelon has more logic than the republican fringe group.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #174
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
and?

1400 years and its the USA's responsibility to end this civil unrest? at what price to the american citizens? to what end?

not much has changed since 1801, does that tell you anything?

lol, nah, not a damn thing. A watermelon has more logic than the republican fringe group.
You accused us of wanting to start a war. I simply refuted your silly accusation. My guess is, you have zero knowledge of history. You should click on the links in my post; you might learn something. One of the articles was written by Christopher Hitchens, a life long liberal; that should make him more credible to you.

PS
Republicans are not a fringe group. We are half the country. In November, we're going to be more than half.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #175
CJ7
Valued Poster

oh horse shit ... you dont want to start a war?

next time Iran/nukes enter the picture be sure and remind everyone how a diplomatic approach is the best solution

the republican fringe dolts arent half the country .... thank goodness
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you think most have actually seen the movie? You nuts if you think so. They have been told about the movie and how the west thinks like this about their God.
Key point; hence, the movie is nothing more than a pretense to kill Americans: a "pretense" the Odumbo administration is trying to hide behind to cover its failed foreign policy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #177
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Key point; hence, the movie is nothing more than a pretense to kill Americans: a "pretense" the Odumbo administration is trying to hide behind to cover its failed foreign policy.

lmao

thats a stretch even for you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #178
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

etc etc etc
The Left wants to portray anyone they want as a Terrorist.

A Terrorist is a person belonging to a non-government political organization whose group and the individual is willing to take potentially lethal extralegal action to perpetuate their political agenda.

A terrorist is not a lone wolf with a gun; or a member of a nonradical group who decides to up the ante with a bomb or a couple of kids who feel they need to get even with some bullies.

Bill Ayers is a terrorist.
bin Ladin was a terrorist.
Kalid Sheik Mohammed is a terrorist.

The Joker responsible for the deaths in the Colorado theater is a mass murderer.
The AZ shooter is a mass murderer.
The Columbine shooters are mass murderers.
The Virginia Tech killer is a mass murderer.
The Norwegian killer is most likely not a terrorist but a mass murderer.

The Left wants to muddy the waters with defining anyone who kills multiple people as a Terrorist mainly as part of an antigun agenda. Those mass murderers may have caused terror but they are not terrorists. They did not belong to an nongovernmental organization with a political agenda advocating extralegal lethal means.

Whether these people are brown or white is your personal issue.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #179
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Are you sure Bush didn't edit the movie?

Bush is responsible for all the Obaminable failures .... isn't he?

Tell that to Ambassador Stevens family.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bush was stupid enough to allow it
Bush "allowed" ....

[QUOTE]Bin Ladens main objective was to destroy our economy ... hes winning"[QUOTE]

.... Bin Laden to destroy our economy?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women