Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #166
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
You hobbyists riding the white horses in here do know that she is talking about guys she has seen right?

That sums up it all up! Oilfield, fantastic summary.

------------------
Mandy....please don't stop writing about your observations. It's a free world and you can express yourself however you want to, without anyone trying to silence you.

Yeah! I said it. It had to be said! LET THE GIRL EXPRESS HER THOUGHTS!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #167
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Well my reading comprehension must be superior, because I picked up the words "some" and "newbies."

i have given you guys a chance but im officially stating that i am NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #168
caster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Also as far as open mouth kissing goes you have to be on the same page and sync up. You might be getting slobbered on because you are still giving guys pecks while they are trying to get you to tongue wrestle.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #169
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

She's pretty good at syncing up.... just sayin'
Old 04-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #170
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Quote:
She's pretty good at syncing up....
Quote:
She's pretty good
Quote:
She's pretty
that's for damn sure
Old 04-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #171
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

Quote:
Originally Posted by caster View Post
Also as far as open mouth kissing goes you have to be on the same page and sync up. You might be getting slobbered on because you are still giving guys pecks while they are trying to get you to tongue wrestle.
Trust me I dont give pecks : )
Old 04-29-2011, 08:05 PM   #172
TheLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
Trust me I dont give pecks : )
*coughs* Bullshit!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #173
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLover View Post
*coughs* Bullshit!
Ahaha now now : )
Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #174
caster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Since you are being specific in your wking, for me that wasnt the case, it was awkward.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #175
jpatduf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default shoot this nag...it's dead

Mandy I appreciate and respect what you've laid out.....but i guess some people will get it.....and a few dim,half-baked,self-absorbed numb nuts never will...........
I think we've wrung this one out as much as we can.......Now let's get on to really important stuff....providers makin $ and hobbyists havin fun w/ providers while they're makin their $
Mandy Honey....I gotta get wit chu!!!!!!!!! Everybudy else outta da way!
Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #176
gomzi30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
this is not in defense of mandy, because she seems to be capable of handling herself just fine.

but in all honesty based on the posts you have made in this thread and others you've shown how much of a greenhorn you are because your grasp on maturity and intelligence is tenuous at best... if you didn't understand that. here's something you can...

You sir, are a fucking idiot.

allow me to enlighten you.

first mistake, the discussion of rates has nothing to do with being turned on or off... not speaking for anyone in particular but some providers don't give a damn about whether they are turned on or not. If you are wondering what she means by "don't discuss rates" then you are broadcasting how uneducated you are in this hobby. If you are unfamiliar with the term "entrapment" then you just need to know that it is when a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit. In other words providers don't discuss rates in order to not incriminate themselves... and you don't want to discuss rates with provider's because they might be undercover law enforcement and you would be incriminating yourself... are you following? do i need to spell this out? would you like a diagram? no? ok... this is why rates are listed elsewhere.

If you are unable to discern what is acceptable based off of a list of what is unacceptable then you lack a severe level of cognitive ability. and you want to call out someone else's level of intelligence?

trying to associate a low level of intelligence with "whining" is baseless. There is no correlation between the two in any capacity and you trying to propose that there is a connection is laughable. But hey if you're going to look down on people who whine ,complain, or list grievances, then you must hate Quality Assurance, Safety regulators, equal rights activists, working unions and their unintelligent college-educated ilk.

you are unfamiliar with the workings of the hobby and it's clearly evident. Guys like JaD, Wakeup, EA, they have the experience and credentials in this hobby to at least be heard out even if their advice isn't taken to heart. You, on the other hand, know nothing and have nothing to contribute. So yeah your posts hold no weight. Others are far more educated and well versed than you are, until you are more familiar with this hobby, go back to fishing and shut the fuck up.
..I can't believe how some people try to be their meanest best ....

ok, I do agree I am a newbie, and all the explanation you gave me about the rates, I already knew...only thing I wanted to find out was when you said, "discuss the rates elsewhere ", what is the "elsewhere" ?

mandy answered my question --> refer to website, short and perfect..

so..are you following what I wanted to know ?..nevermind..

And I cannot stoop down to your cheapness and call people names, Nope, I am a class guy and I don't deal with cheap people like you...

So I can do away without reading the bottom part of the bullshit you wrote, You seem to put in a lot of effort to type all that..trying to be mean.

very very poor...don't bang your head against the wall now trying to answer to my post, I am not reading this thread ever again...
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 AM   #177
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi30 View Post
..I can't believe how some people try to be their meanest best ....
i admit the degree of vitriol was out of line and that there was no real excuse for it, i apologize
Old 04-30-2011, 02:50 AM   #178
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by caster View Post
Since you are being specific in your wking, for me that wasnt the case, it was awkward.
IMO she was good at syncing up with me. I can only go by my experience. If she didn't sync up good with you then that was your experience. Now that she knows you didn't enjoy maybe she will improve if you ever decide to see her again
Old 04-30-2011, 02:53 AM   #179
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

deevad, please refrain from making insulting and disrespectful remarks towards others. Thank you.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:10 AM   #180
GiaLedeaux
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26483
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Mandy!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women