Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-31-2010, 03:50 PM   #166
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just let it go...

geeze LOL
Old 07-31-2010, 03:50 PM   #167
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Bruh, end this thread. It's not going to help at all at this point. Anything else you say is an exercise in futility.

That'll free up all the sistas to come to the IceCream Shop! LOL All flavors, ranging from butter pecan all the way to double dark chocolate.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #168
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'd had enough of this thread, anyway.

I think it's time for me to go ahead and concede....VICTORY!!

Old 07-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #169
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Jules, can I come see you??

Old 07-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #170
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

The opportunity to hit any pussy, is not guaranteed. It is at an individuals descretion, and not yours. You have the money, she has the pussy. You are not forced to see providers you dont want to, and neither is she.

Life aint fair, never has been, get over it, or continue to beat your head against the wall. Your choice.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #171
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
The opportunity to hit any pussy, is not guaranteed. It is at an individuals descretion, and not yours. You have the money, she has the pussy. You are not forced to see providers you dont want to, and neither is she.

Life aint fair, never has been, get over it, or continue to beat your head against the wall. Your choice.
Can this be any more clear? Thanks TJ
Old 07-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #172
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
It's not just about the girls themselves, but those that INFLUENCE them.

It's been stated by others that they know of situations where hobbyists have PAID providers to not see AAs.

There have been statements where others have heard hobbyists saying they would not see providers who see AAs. I'm sure along with that they probably threatened to ruin the girls' business in the process.

Oh, the lengths some men will go to control pussy that doesn't belong to them.
Pardon my skepticism ... am I the only one puzzled by these assertions? The idea that I could have even the tiniest influence on how she picks customers and whom any working girl chooses to service is knee-slapping hilarious. Even if you stipulate I give a shit, which I don't. Creed's idee fixe that we hicks would be mortified by knowledge of someone's black penis gaining entrance to our honey's pot is ludicrous...but he perseverates in that delusion. Hell, I freely confess to dogging Dickem's tracks (back when he was leaving tracks) because he seemed to always be on fineass women. (Come back, Dickem)

And then there's my checklist: #1: interesting personality #2: normal weight ..... #33: Not a vegan .... #79: Cute feet (still haven't come to mention of clientele race restrictions, CRR) ... #139: Doesn't insist on showing off her new judo technique (still no CRR) ... #480 STILL NO CRR. Damn, I guess it just isn't on my list of criteria.

And you know what! I know of no evidence to suggest that I'm materially different in this respect from the masses of all us rubes. Sure, I have no doubt someone can go dig up some whiteman equivalent of RC who is nuts on the subject, suffering from a mirror-image Rambo Creed style monomania, who bores chicks into a stupor on the subject and may even defraud hisownfoolself out of money trying to keep black peckers out of his private stash. I can understand not wanting ANYONE else's grubby pecker in my own sweet little darling, but once alien pecker invades my stash I can't understand giving a damn what its hue.

In a way similar to the reasonableness of not characterizing all black johns as like Rambro, would it not be reasonable ... without evidence to the contrary .... to accept that white johns in general are nothing like some white squirrel, imagined or real, who's obsessed with keeping only white peckers in his honeys? That's just nuts. Who cares?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:50 PM   #173
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
I have a NEW policy.....

NDA

"No Douche-bags Allowed"
Hey Amber! What's new about that? As far as I know you've always been intolerant of douchebags. Or was it dumbasses? Is there even a difference?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #174
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

It always goes back to wanting what you can't have. I have a feeling, if the white girls were throwing it at you, that you still wouldn't be happy. Complaining about it is not going to make it change, especially if the girls you are talking about are controlled by others. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with them...or even if they do want to and can't because their pimp won't let them, why would you even want to associate yourself?

Man, life it too short. Find the girls that want to see you. They will give you the time of your life. I think that is way better than an hour from someone who doesn't really want to be there.

BTW, I see AA clients and to my knowledge, I have never lost a white client because of it. Hell, I have had several of my AA clients as dates to many of the social get togethers and neither he or I have suffered any ridicule from it.
Maybe I am blind to it...or maybe I just don't care. I live my life to the fullest and enjoy every moment possible. I hate to see you waste your time banging your head against the same wall.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #175
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

......... as much as I hate to end a lively discussion............This one has run it's course.....................
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women