Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36324
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 09:17 AM   #166
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Doug Emhoff timeline:

2009: Impregnated his chiId's nanny
2012: Physically assauIts his girlfriend
2023: Lectures us on toxic masculinity
2024: Hailed for redefining masculinity
Flair4Drama is online now   Quote
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #167
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Illegals get $13K Loaded Visa card.

Helene Victims get $750.

You can’t hate this Administration enough.
Flair4Drama is online now   Quote
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #168
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

F4D

Amen brother! For all your posts!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #169
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
F4D

Amen brother! For all your posts!
Wow! Am impressive barrage of disinformation. Try to get back in the real world with this:

Excerpts from: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...d=BingNewsSerp

Trump has been lying ever since, most ominously in still denying his 2020 defeat at virtually every rally. The dishonesty has mounted as he runs again for reelection. Pathological lying ought to be a disqualifier for the office, yet for nearly half the electorate it’s not. Sure, shading the truth is a feature of politics, not a bug. But lying on Trump’s scale is a bug, and a venomous one.
The lies are bad enough, but it’s why he’s lying that’s even more disqualifying: to divide us, between “patriots” who support him and those who are un-American because they do not. It’s what he’s lying about: matters that should unite Americans, such as disaster responses, the U.S. standing in the world at times of crises, the integrity of our elections and the facts about the unprecedented insurrection on Jan. 6. And it’s how he gets away with it: by discrediting a free press and playing to propagandist channels of the right.
No sooner had Trump landed in stricken Valdosta, Ga., on Monday than he charged that the federal government was M.I.A., and that Georgia’s Republican governor was “having a hard time” even getting Biden on the phone. Busted! Gov. Brian Kemp himself had earlier told reporters that Biden called him on the previous day to make sure Kemp had all he needed and to urge him to call directly for anything else. The Republican governors of South Carolina and Virginia praised the federal response as well.
At the Valdosta stop, Trump boasted that he’d gotten his buddy Elon Musk to send Starlink satellites into North Carolina. The Federal Emergency Management Agency already had dispatched 40 Starlinks to the state to restore communications. On Sunday, Trump opened a rally in Erie, Pa., by first insisting he won the battleground state in 2020 (“Bad things happened”) and then lying that, as responders searched for bodies through obliterated towns, Biden was “in Delaware sleeping right now in one of his many estates” and “Lyin’ Kamala” was fundraising. (As usual, he mispronounced her name.)
This from the man who, as president, withheld money from hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico for years and on a belated visit tossed paper towels at needy residents. Who repeatedly threatened to block money from blue-state governors, notably California’s Gavin Newsom during the 2018 wildfires, while promising “A-plus” treatment for states whose governors supported him. Last month, he re-upped that threat against “Newscum.”
In his nearly two-hour harangue in Erie, Trump expanded on his fearmongering falsification in weekend social media posts about newly released data from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Harris, he said, “let in 13,099 convicted murderers,” and thousands more migrants convicted of rape and assault. “SHE HAS GOT BLOOD ON HER HANDS!” he posted on Friday. “Thugs and slimeballs” were “totally unvetted and unchecked,” he wrote on Saturday
In fact, the ICE data covered migrants who entered over more than four decades — including during Trump’s term — and most are in local, state or federal custody or had served sentences. All are tracked by ICE, incarcerated or not.

Trump lied in Pennsylvania that he’d been forced to shrink a rally the day before in Wisconsin from a fictitious 50,000 attendees to 1,000 because the Biden administration “wouldn’t let” the Secret Service have adequate staffing to protect him. He repeated his oft-debunked falsehood that on Jan. 6, “Crazy Nancy Pelosi” rejected his offer for 10,000 National Guard troops and that she’d taken responsibility for the violence. “And then they try and blame me for it!” he whined. In fact, Trump’s own Pentagon chief, among others, said under oath that Trump issued no such orders, including during the three hours that the then-commander in chief watched the mayhem on TV.
As his White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, told the nation in August from the Democratic National Convention: “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn't matter what you say, Stephanie — say it enough and people will believe you.’ But it does matter — what you say matters, and what you don't say matters.”
brasil is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #170
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

wha da

cliff notes
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #171
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Yea

Cliff notes plz

I read thru about 75% and had enough by that point. I noticed at least 2, maybe 3 inaccuracies/untruths by then, so decided not to waste anymore of my time.

basil; if you don’t think msn has disinformation/misinformation, you’re just being naïve.

Btw: Two words that need to be removed by Webster’s Dictionary;

Misinformation
Disinformation

Both just need to go. Fairly new “words”, but have way fucking worn out their welcome. Way over-fucking-used
Old Today, 07:01 PM   #172
brasil
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea

Cliff notes plz

I read thru about 75% and had enough by that point. I noticed at least 2, maybe 3 inaccuracies/untruths by then, so decided not to waste anymore of my time.

basil; if you don’t think msn has disinformation/misinformation, you’re just being naïve.

Btw: Two words that need to be removed by Webster’s Dictionary;

Misinformation
Disinformation

Both just need to go. Fairly new “words”, but have way fucking worn out their welcome. Way over-fucking-used
I would love to have those words go away. Perhaps they will go away once Trump fades into oblivion. Otherwise they will have a longer existence and will appear in history books about this period, especially in the chapters about Trump and MAGA.
Old Today, 07:29 PM   #173
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
I would love to have those words go away. Perhaps they will go away once Trump fades into oblivion. Otherwise they will have a longer existence and will appear in history books about this period, especially in the chapters about Trump and MAGA.
Or…maybe if the Dems and their Lib controlled media stop overusing them. That might work too.

Who will the Libs blame after Trump fades into oblivion? I’m sure they’ll find somebody. When ya can’t run on policy, you gotta point blame.
Old Today, 07:39 PM   #174
brasil
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=FBSMLUVR;1063604550]Or…maybe if the Dems and their Lib controlled media stop overusing them. That might work too.

You have used that phony argument so much that it is putting even you to sleep.
Old Today, 07:57 PM   #175
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

[QUOTE=brasil;1063604561]
Quote:
You have used that phony argument so much that it is putting even you to sleep.
I have? Guess I don’t recall. Must be getting old. Or bored…

You forgot to mention…who the Libs gonna hate after Trump is outta politics?

No doubt…the Libs will find the one they feel is next in line for the Republican Party Candidate. They…just…can’t…help…but hate.

No policies that work? Gotta go for the hate campaign.
Old Today, 09:44 PM   #176
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Wow! Am impressive barrage of disinformation. Try to get back in the real world with this:

Excerpts from: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...d=BingNewsSerp

Trump has been lying ever since, most ominously in still denying his 2020 defeat at virtually every rally. The dishonesty has mounted as he runs again for reelection. Pathological lying ought to be a disqualifier for the office, yet for nearly half the electorate it’s not. Sure, shading the truth is a feature of politics, not a bug. But lying on Trump’s scale is a bug, and a venomous one.
The lies are bad enough, but it’s why he’s lying that’s even more disqualifying: to divide us, between “patriots” who support him and those who are un-American because they do not. It’s what he’s lying about: matters that should unite Americans, such as disaster responses, the U.S. standing in the world at times of crises, the integrity of our elections and the facts about the unprecedented insurrection on Jan. 6. And it’s how he gets away with it: by discrediting a free press and playing to propagandist channels of the right.
No sooner had Trump landed in stricken Valdosta, Ga., on Monday than he charged that the federal government was M.I.A., and that Georgia’s Republican governor was “having a hard time” even getting Biden on the phone. Busted! Gov. Brian Kemp himself had earlier told reporters that Biden called him on the previous day to make sure Kemp had all he needed and to urge him to call directly for anything else. The Republican governors of South Carolina and Virginia praised the federal response as well.
At the Valdosta stop, Trump boasted that he’d gotten his buddy Elon Musk to send Starlink satellites into North Carolina. The Federal Emergency Management Agency already had dispatched 40 Starlinks to the state to restore communications. On Sunday, Trump opened a rally in Erie, Pa., by first insisting he won the battleground state in 2020 (“Bad things happened”) and then lying that, as responders searched for bodies through obliterated towns, Biden was “in Delaware sleeping right now in one of his many estates” and “Lyin’ Kamala” was fundraising. (As usual, he mispronounced her name.)
This from the man who, as president, withheld money from hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico for years and on a belated visit tossed paper towels at needy residents. Who repeatedly threatened to block money from blue-state governors, notably California’s Gavin Newsom during the 2018 wildfires, while promising “A-plus” treatment for states whose governors supported him. Last month, he re-upped that threat against “Newscum.”
In his nearly two-hour harangue in Erie, Trump expanded on his fearmongering falsification in weekend social media posts about newly released data from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Harris, he said, “let in 13,099 convicted murderers,” and thousands more migrants convicted of rape and assault. “SHE HAS GOT BLOOD ON HER HANDS!” he posted on Friday. “Thugs and slimeballs” were “totally unvetted and unchecked,” he wrote on Saturday
In fact, the ICE data covered migrants who entered over more than four decades — including during Trump’s term — and most are in local, state or federal custody or had served sentences. All are tracked by ICE, incarcerated or not.

Trump lied in Pennsylvania that he’d been forced to shrink a rally the day before in Wisconsin from a fictitious 50,000 attendees to 1,000 because the Biden administration “wouldn’t let” the Secret Service have adequate staffing to protect him. He repeated his oft-debunked falsehood that on Jan. 6, “Crazy Nancy Pelosi” rejected his offer for 10,000 National Guard troops and that she’d taken responsibility for the violence. “And then they try and blame me for it!” he whined. In fact, Trump’s own Pentagon chief, among others, said under oath that Trump issued no such orders, including during the three hours that the then-commander in chief watched the mayhem on TV.
As his White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, told the nation in August from the Democratic National Convention: “He used to tell me, ‘It doesn't matter what you say, Stephanie — say it enough and people will believe you.’ But it does matter — what you say matters, and what you don't say matters.”

you lost me at .. LA Times

tl/dr/dk

bahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women