Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-10-2015, 09:58 AM   #151
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Listen up ya old fart, I wouldn't wipe my hiney with you, much less allow you to lick it. eeeewwwww

edit: I gotta admit.....I laughed out loud at your attempts at....."flirting"?
So that's a solid no or you're thinking about it? And I was talking about you licking my hiney. I'm not licking your old crusted ass...Time to step up my flirting a bit more.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:58 AM   #152
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Some of you are not staying on topic. I hear that's a big No No around here. So if ya got some forced anal issue ya wanna address, please contribute to the thread.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #153
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
So that's a solid no or you're thinking about it? And I was talking about you licking my hiney. I'm not licking your old crusted ass...Time to step up my flirting a bit more.
Well....I guess you need to learn to clarify what you say old man. FYI.....I ain't got a crusty nothing, even if you have dingle berries that have been cleaving to you for years and maybe thought that was "the norm" or sumthin'.

If all ya got in your arsenal is the same kinda mundane thing over and over again, I can do that if ya really wanna, but it's boring. Got anything else besides that?
Old 08-10-2015, 10:04 AM   #154
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You guys have mm fired up again, I imagine her taking her blood pressure medication and tomato red face with anger.

Take a little break from the keyboard mm, don't you have any appointments today? Maybe focus on that for a bit.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #155
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well....I guess you need to learn to clarify what you say old man. FYI.....I ain't got a crusty nothing, even if you have dingle berries that have been cleaving to you for years and maybe thought that was "the norm" or sumthin'.

If all ya got in your arsenal is the same kinda mundane thing over and over again, I can do that if ya really wanna, but it's boring. Got anything else besides that?
I've got nothing else. You're just boring to me with your lack of comprehension.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #156
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
You guys have mm fired up again, I imagine her taking her blood pressure medication and tomato red face with anger.

Take a little break from the keyboard mm, don't you have any appointments today? Maybe focus on that for a bit.
awww....your so cute fatitalian guy....ooops....I meant BIG, my bad. Why don't you not tell me what to do? Go focus on what you should be doing, rather than hanging on the every word of this "old lady, grandma, hasbeen, or whatever ya wanna call me".
Old 08-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #157
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I approve this message!
Old 08-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #158
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've got nothing else. You're just boring to me with your lack of comprehension.
Well good...cause if you can only use what I used at you for ammunition, ya really do need to reload. Maybe a teeny bopper can help with that, old man. Enjoy her youth, cause you'll never get it back again, no matter how many kids ya bang. And that....is the truth.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #159
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Some of you are not staying on topic. I hear that's a big No No around here. So if ya got some forced anal issue ya wanna address, please contribute to the thread.
you consider a simple "" to be going off topic? you steered this away from the main topic days ago.. and you can't stop
Old 08-10-2015, 10:12 AM   #160
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you consider a simple "" to be going off topic? you steered this away from the main topic days ago.. and you can't stop
I did not steer forced a**es in ladies faces away from the topic. I steered a**holes away from forcing their fat a**es in the lady's face via the written word, over and over again. Spin it all ya want, but it is what it is.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:14 AM   #161
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well good...cause if you can only use what I used at you for ammunition, ya really do need to reload. Maybe a teeny bopper can help with that, old man. Enjoy her youth, cause you'll never get it back again, no matter how many kids ya bang. And that....is the truth.
I don't even know what you are talking about...You obviously have no clue about how old I am, Grandma. But keep guessing. I'll give you a hint though, I'm not any age close to your old ass if that helps.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #162
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't even know what you are talking about...You obviously have no clue about how old I am, Grandma. But keep guessing. I'll give you a hint though, I'm not any age close to your old ass if that helps.
Thought I bored you, old man, and you were done here? Please, feel free to exit stage left, unless ya wanna keep going at it? Let's have your real age. Never mind....ghosts aren't real or have real anything. Have a sexy day boinking the younguns, hon. As stated, you can only boink 'em, but you'll never be that age again.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:21 AM   #163
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
From the frequency, length, and anger in her posts I'm guessing she hasn't had an appointment in quite a while. But I'm sure all these rants are helping her business, guys love crazy chicks. Older hookers are seldom happy, at a point they always seem to start hating men.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:29 AM   #164
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
From the frequency, length, and anger in her posts I'm guessing she hasn't had an appointment in quite a while. But I'm sure all these rants are helping her business, guys love crazy chicks. Older hookers are seldom happy, at a point they always seem to start hating men.
Geez....I sure wish you could see me sitting here laughing and having a good time. Do ya see a bunch of angry emoticons, lotsa exclamation points, or something along those lines?

Perception is everything and nothing, hon. Learn to read the signs before ya accuse someone of something they are not. Or don't. Just know, I'll clear it up for ya should ya falter, cause I'm helpful like that.

I keep being called a man hater, but I love MEN, just not a big fan of some who think they are men, but rather little fellers sitting behind a screen play acting or sumthin'.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #165
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Thanks mm, I got my laugh for the a.m. I'll check in later to see if you had a meltdown yet lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women