Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 02:13 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No. I have NEVER posted that government is supposed to give us freedoms. That's more of your fabrication. What the hell is wrong with you? You're sounding like BigChins and WPF's bastard child.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057497083

"Of course government should protect people. Where did I say it should not? But the primary purpose is to keep the country free."

The Constitution and the Amendments are for the purpose of structuring our government in a manner that protects citizens from government action outside the boundaries set within the Constitution and to prevent Government from violating specified (and now implied) inalienable rights based upon ethics of Christianity brought to this country by the "framers"!

In fact it wasn't until the 1900's that it was determined that the "protections" of the Amendments applied to the State governments, as well, and until then the Bill of Rights did not apply to state action.

That pushes back against your "assumption" ... of the "primary purpose is to keep the country free." We can't even rely on our government today to keep us safe .... much less "free" ... because of prejudice, bias, "agendas," and racism.

If one want's less government intrusion then one must rely more on themselves.

Did you say the exact words I posted? .... No!.... But you obviously believe the role of government is "to give you freedom" by protecting the people and keeping them free! If you want to interpret what you said differently, then, of course, that is your "right" .... but don't call me a liar and claim I am distorting what you posted.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Just like you and woomby do when deciding who' s " top " or " bottom", hey EKIM ! And like YOU and YOUR hero will in the DOTY 2017 election against each other and assup and Lil Cotex ! Swing for the fences, EKIM ! Just like YOU swing from those vines !
Nothing new here just gay rey advertising for a pal to pack his fudge.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:21 PM   #153
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057497083

"Of course government should protect people. Where did I say it should not? But the primary purpose is to keep the country free."

The Constitution and the Amendments are for the purpose of structuring our government in a manner that protects citizens from government action outside the boundaries set within the Constitution and to prevent Government from violating specified (and now implied) inalienable rights based upon ethics of Christianity brought to this country by the "framers"!

In fact it wasn't until the 1900's that it was determined that the "protections" of the Amendments applied to the State governments, as well, and until then the Bill of Rights did not apply to state action.

That pushes back against your "assumption" ... of the "primary purpose is to keep the country free." We can't even rely on our government today to keep us safe .... much less "free" ... because of prejudice, bias, "agendas," and racism.

If one want's less government intrusion then one must rely more on themselves.

Did you say the exact words I posted? .... No!.... But you obviously believe the role of government is "to give you freedom" by protecting the people and keeping them free! If you want to interpret what you said differently, then, of course, that is your "right" .... but don't call me a liar and claim I am distorting what you posted.

The Constitution was based on the idea that freedom is the natural state of humankind. That freedom emanates from a source higher than human government. The purpose of government is to preserve freedom. Not grant freedom. Safety is important. If someone wants to exercise their freedom in a manner which interferes with another person's tight to freedom, then it is appropriate for government to step in. I define freedom as the ability to do whatever I want so long as I am not depriving another of their life, liberty or property by force or fraud. I do not want the government to take away my rights in order to protect me.

A police force which apprehends bank robbers, murderers, etc. does not violate my freedom. Abusive laws and cops do. National defense protecting us from imminent, credible and identifiable enemies does not violate my freedom, but proxy wars and wars for profit do. Getting a warrant to look at my phone does not violate my freedom. Random, warrant less searches do.

I hope this clears things up, but I doubt it will. You seem to enjoy distorting what I say. Knock yourself out, pal!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:33 PM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Constitution was based on the idea that freedom is the natural state of humankind. That freedom emanates from a source higher than human government. The purpose of government is to preserve freedom. Not grant freedom.

I hope this clears things up, but I doubt it will. You seem to enjoy distorting what I say. Knock yourself out, pal!
It merely clarifies your opinion.

There is only one provision of the Constitution that had anything to do with the "freedom" of citizens when the Constitution was ratified by the States. That was the Writ of Habeas Corpus. The design of the Constitution was to "control" government by rules so that government would not subject its will down on the citizens. The Bill of Rights enumerated specific "rights" in citizens (and others in the country) that were not to be trampled on by government.

It is a matter of philosophy not any misunderstanding. And the philosophical differences are the role of government vis-a-vi the citizens. The government does not exist in the absence of the citizens, nor does it function by itself.

So the government can't do shit!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:52 PM   #155
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
It merely clarifies your opinion.

There is only one provision of the Constitution that had anything to do with the "freedom" of citizens when the Constitution was ratified by the States. That was the Writ of Habeas Corpus. The design of the Constitution was to "control" government by rules so that government would not subject its will down on the citizens. The Bill of Rights enumerated specific "rights" in citizens (and others in the country) that were not to be trampled on by government.

It is a matter of philosophy not any misunderstanding. And the philosophical differences are the role of government vis-a-vi the citizens. The government does not exist in the absence of the citizens, nor does it function by itself.

So the government can't do shit!
Okay. Whatever you say.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:09 AM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay. Whatever you say.
I didn't, it was said "in the beginning of this country" ...

..."IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776," by "The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,...."

...a government by the people, of the people, and at the privilege of the people.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:18 AM   #157
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"So the government can't do shit. "

Strange, I looked for that wording in the constitution last evening and couldn't find it. Where exactly is that?

If you believe that vuewpoint then we should save a whole lot of money and just jump right into anarchy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:28 AM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
"So the government can't do shit. "

Strange, I looked for that wording in the constitution last evening and couldn't find it. Where exactly is that?
You are kind of simple minded aren't you? Weren't you the one talking to camera crews for your political insights?

While you "looked" for "wording in the constitution last evening" ... did you happen by chance to run across these words?

"We the People of the United States,...." Just asking. Don't expect you to understand.

Why don't you ask one of those camera crew members what the fuck that means ...

..................... next time you are knobhobbing up in "D.C."?

See ya round, light weight.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM   #159
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Back to the original topic....

Seems that the incriminating video wasn't released until a judge forced the issue. Rahm wouldn't let it. Also appears that the DOJ wasn't called in until 6 months after the shooting, not like the other police shootings when Obama/Holder sent the DOJ and FBI down the next day.

It's apparent there was a cover up. So it is time to ask, what did Obama/Holder know and when did they know it?

Edit: Subpoena their emails.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:04 AM   #160
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Back to the original topic....

Seems that the incriminating video wasn't released .....

Edit: Subpoena their emails.
This wrecking crew "in charge" seem to have trouble with ...

...... videos and emails!

The "book" on Rahmacita is he didn't want to "rogue police" issue crap up his bid for re-election ... because he was presiding over a "dirty PD"!

.... I suspect his Boss in the White House didn't want to release the DOJ dogs for the same reason.

It just depends on whose depends need changing and what's in them.

And with all due respect it is ......on topic ... "So the government can't do shit. "

People have to do it~! That's why it starts out ... "We the People of the United States,...."
Old 12-03-2015, 08:28 AM   #161
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Aren't you guys supposed to be blaming the liberal media, that finally got the dashboard footage, and exposed the cover up?
Old 12-03-2015, 10:43 AM   #162
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Aren't you guys supposed to be blaming the liberal media, that finally got the dashboard footage, and exposed the cover up?
I'm glad you finally identified the media as "liberal" .... now if they'll just cough up the emails from Emanuel to and from Barry acknowledging the cover up we'll be fine. I'm sure they are to be found on a government server, what do you "think" (using that term loosely with regard to you)?

You might want to inquire with the deceased's family as to why they didn't release the video back in April when they got paid $5 million. The CITY! That would be "Emanuel" et al.

But keep trying for some diversion and deflection to avoid the obvious.

Obaminable and Emanuel from the same "cookie cutter"! Their "re-elections" and "legacy" come FIRST!
Old 12-03-2015, 01:27 PM   #163
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If you think that you are so much smarter than I am how come you are always asking me questions, and wanting links, because you can;t find it?
Old 12-03-2015, 01:34 PM   #164
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you think that you are so much smarter than I am how come you are always asking me questions, and wanting links, because you can;t find it?
Are you talking to yourself again? It's a struggle with multiple personalities?
Old 12-03-2015, 03:24 PM   #165
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you talking to yourself again? It's a struggle with multiple personalities?
Might as well, replying to you is a waste of time. Don't bother to answer and make a fool of yourself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women