Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 05:33 PM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
This could go on for another two months or more you stupid fuck. However I'm bored with you already.
The limited scope of your imagination for future possibilities indicates your intellect is already overtaxed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:35 PM   #152
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Yes, I can totally see how calling myself civilly united instead of married would not make me feel inferior and/or discriminated against. Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can people be.
You're the stupid fuck on this issue, shammytard. Gays already had the benefit of anti-discrimination laws long before they were allowed to marry. Why would civil union status make them "feel inferior" - unless for some reason they are ashamed rather than proud of being gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Marriage IS NOT a christian word. It precedes Christianity, and even today is performed all around the world among all kinds of people, religious or non religious.
So what exactly then, is your argument against two guys or two girls getting married? And for heaven's sake don't use the "societal norm" bullshit. Your dipshit in arms IBWanker has already had his ass handed to him on that point.
What's your point, shammydupe? I never said anything about Christians or Christianity. I said a lot of tolerant people object to changing the definition of marriage. Why do you think Congress passed a law about it?

Last time I checked IB was doing fine - as evidenced by the way you libtards keep reverting to the same old hackneyed, knee-jerk, straw-man cliche arguments.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:39 PM   #153
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

For thousands of years most people thought the world flat, so in IBDeviant's world, the earth WAS flat.

Even more unexpectedly, now he is turning his back on those southern slave owners who for months he claimed were good, moral men? Good for you, IB--I guess you CAN admit you were wrong. Good boy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:44 PM   #154
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
For thousands of years most people thought the world flat, so in IBDeviant's world, the earth WAS flat.

Even more unexpectedly, now he is turning his back on those southern slave owners who for months he claimed were good, moral men? Good for you, IB--I guess you CAN admit you were wrong. Good boy.
Guess whose theories were proved wrong by science and which ones science cannot prove, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, morality is temporal because it is still determined by the majority in each and every society, and don't try to conflate morality with incontrovertible science, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:49 PM   #155
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Old-T, Shut the FUCK UP, this is a adult conversation...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #156
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The limited scope of your imagination for future possibilities indicates your intellect is already overtaxed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Like your limited ability to envision that we will ever prove that homosexuality is genetic? Who's overtaxed now, you inbred cocktard.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:00 PM   #157
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Guess whose theories were proved wrong by science and which ones science cannot prove, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, morality is temporal because it is still determined by the majority in each and every society.
Bullshit. Morality can be both absolute and temporal. Laws and punishments in the past seem retrograde to us now, but were perfectly acceptable to the inhabitants of that time. The overarching presence of morality is absolute. The shape that morality takes is temporal.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #158
WombRaider
Account Disabled

You just got served twice in a row you cum=guzzling jizzeating dickhole. Burned your ass. Just like that Ohio IRS office burned those tea party asses.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:02 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Like your limited ability to envision that we will ever prove that homosexuality is genetic? Who's overtaxed now, you inbred cocktard.
Suffice it to say that you have just admitted that you cannot produce your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hence, it is your fallacious opinion that lacks the substantive evidence to make it valid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You just got served twice in a row you cum=guzzling jizzeating dickhole. Burned your ass. Just like that Ohio IRS office burned those tea party asses.
Yet another lie from your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C.; not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #160
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Suffice it to say that you have just admitted that you cannot produce your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hence, it is your fallacious opinion that lacks the substantive evidence to make it valid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet another lie from your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C.; not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Yet. Genetic or not, it doesn't really matter.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:12 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet. Genetic or not, it doesn't really matter.
The LBGT agenda is nothing but propaganda and lies without incontrovertible, substantive scientific evidence to support their, and your, fallacious claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #162
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The LBGT agenda is nothing but propaganda and lies without incontrovertible, substantive scientific evidence to support their, and your, fallacious claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
They're gay! Are you denying that they know who they're attracted to? Born that way or not, they are not attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality has been observed in over 1500 species. It's not as deviant as you'd like to make it out to be. Thousands of years of religion have warped your mind.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #163
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Repression of gays is the only sure means they have for survival. After all, that's how they have continued to breed and pass on their genetic imprinting for thousands of years. So, if they get married to each other and do not produce children, they will no longer impart their genetic predisposition. In the long run, gays cannot win. Ironically, now that they proved their point it isn't a choice, they have created the conditions for their demise.

In the meantime, while we carry on our oh so civil arguments, your friends in the Middle East that you tolerate are tossing your gay friends off buildings. If they establish an enclave in the tolerant gay friendly city of San Fransisco, that would be quite a clash of civilization, wouldn't it?

The tolerant people of San Fransisco, true to their belief in diversity, really have no arguments to stop them from coming, do they? If everyone thought the same way in San Fransisco that would be boring, wouldn't it? What could be a more diverse line of thinking than a Muslim believer who thought tossing gay atheists off buildings made Allah happy?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They're gay! Are you denying that they know who they're attracted to? Born that way or not, they are not attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality has been observed in over 1500 species. It's not as deviant as you'd like to make it out to be. Thousands of years of religion have warped your mind.
What the fuck they do BCD should abso-fucking-lutely remain BCD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's their fascistic demand that the rest of society buy into their propaganda that invites ridicule and repudiation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:33 PM   #165
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What the fuck they do BCD should abso-fucking-lutely remain BCD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's their fascistic demand that the rest of society buy into their propaganda that invites ridicule and repudiation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
+1
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women