Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41302
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2019, 07:20 AM   #151
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Race doesnt determine hoods anymore there is so much cultural diversity everywhere a savvy person may buy a property in the hood because the costs are low and knowing the pattern of neighborhoods to be reinvented would buy the 80k home knowing in a fee years property value would double in a few years i mean look at 3rd ward it used to be "the hood " now no home under 150k if you get lucky.and to be honest i dont know of any real hoods left... But as far as race goes if thats what its meant to be about thats trashy and maybe one should look at the census there are more others/mixed then ever before soon this crap will be non existant anyways

A girl can charge what she charges. I know some at 1200 i know some at 150 and even know some street ladies that are 70 ... Best guess work with your budget but dont try to demean what you cant comfortably afford just for the sake of doing so.. Its kinda like that saying "if you dont have anything nice to say...." Just move on fella. As long as you enjoy what your getting go for it. Heck write a review of this great 40buck experience..
Old 06-03-2019, 09:10 AM   #152
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

TLDR - no offense but ima wait for the movie version of this book.

Lock this thread please
Maybe I should start using the ghetto speak/broken sentences vernacular that has become so popular on eccie.

Perhaps I will go back and write a summary in that vernacular. It might actually be fun.

I wonder what happened to OP, btw?

Edit: Lol nevermind. Just saw the thread.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:19 AM   #153
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Maybe I should start using the ghetto speak/broken sentences vernacular....
Please don't.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #154
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Please don't.
She wont LOL... CKatie keeps it classy.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:21 AM   #155
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe I should start using the ghetto speak/broken sentences vernacular that has become so popular on eccie.

Perhaps I will go back and write a summary in that vernacular. It might actually be fun.

I wonder what happened to OP, btw?

Edit: Lol nevermind. Just saw the thread.

We have enough people dumbing themselves down in this thread and coming off as uneducated fools.

CK, no doubt you're better than that.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:23 AM   #156
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
This statement pretty much sums it up.
Yes you can get poon in the hood for $40, I was once offered a "real good bj" for $5.
Everyone likes getting a good deal but I wouldn't go to the Louis Vuitton store complaining about how I can get a similar product at the Swap-o-Rama for peanuts. This discussion belongs in the Git-n-Geaux parking lot.
You really believe you're in a Louis Vuitton type of establishment for providers? You have really high hopes my friend. One must always look around before jumping to any conclusions
Old 06-03-2019, 11:27 AM   #157
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Welp, since the Op is on vacation... hopefully these threads will follow suit !
Old 06-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #158
BLM69
Valued Poster

I just seen that the OP got banned and why, funny read. This thread will continue and will keep sharing my cheap pussy insight and tips for one's that seek it, you women can keep on hating on it and keep bumping it to the top for me.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #159
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I just seen that the OP got banned and why, funny read. This thread will continue and will keep sharing my cheap pussy insight and tips for one's that seek it, you women can keep on hating on it and keep bumping it to the top for me.
I don't believe the women hate it as much as the real men do. Not for any reason that I believe you can comprehend. This thread and your type are a threat to this community. Exploitation.

Truth be told, the greater eccie community is not here to exploit young naive, victimized or destitute women. They are vehemently against that. They are here to find simple "of free will" consensual engagements.

The truth is, your responses to this thread have shown you to be a detriment to this community yourself. With every bump that detriment is viewed again and again. If you really believe you've shared any real information other than what I have stated your as naive as some of your alleged victims.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:04 PM   #160
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ok

I don't believe the women hate it as much as the real men do. Not for any reason that I believe you can comprehend. This thread and your type are a threat to this community. Exploitation.

Truth be told, the greater eccie community is not here to exploit young naive, victimized or destitute women. They are vehemently against that. They are here to find simple "of free will" consensual engagements.

The truth is, your responses to this thread have shown you to be a detriment to this community yourself. With every bump that detriment is viewed again and again. If you really believe you've shared any real information other than what I have stated your as naive as some of your alleged victims.
Well said.

I think majority of men with status and affluence don't really view exploitation as a turn on.

Also, even though they don't post here, the majority of men on eccie have affluence and status. I know that the majority of gents I meet are high class.

They just don't have time to waste posting here.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:33 PM   #161
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Welp, since the Op is on vacation... hopefully these threads will follow suit !
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your opinion:
Cut off the head. Two more grow back.... is usually the case.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:57 PM   #162
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
ok

You don't seem to understand that by participating in this hobby, you're doing the same that you accuse others of doing, lets not be hypocritical and start pointing fingers now, imagine the $1000hr guy coming here and telling you the same thing for only paying $250

You can WK all you want buddy, it will only get you a few pats on the back by women who consider you to be nothing than a sorry trick, this is the reality of the hobby you're in, you pay for pussy, stop paying them and go against the grain, what good are you to them? That's a dose of reality for you my friend

Now lets get back to the cheap pussy discussion without the negativity and sideshows, I see the same trolling women that are always crying to mods that they're always being harassed but following me around. Go figure
Old 06-03-2019, 01:53 PM   #163
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You quoted Eidolon.

Eidolon is not a woman.

You seem confused. Eidolon addressed you, and you quoted him and responded back. You are having a back and forth with Eidolon who is not a woman.

???
Old 06-03-2019, 02:42 PM   #164
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You quoted Eidolon.

Eidolon is not a woman.

You seem confused. Eidolon addressed you, and you quoted him and responded back. You are having a back and forth with Eidolon who is not a woman.

???

He's from Dallas, what do you expect?

He's just trolling Houston, trying to cheapen it.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:25 PM   #165
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
You quoted Eidolon.

Eidolon is not a woman.

???
You're really confused dear, go back and read my post again, not sure where I lost you at? The guy who posted after you is more confused than you are, he's playing follow the leader with his eyes closed. You people are representing Houston? lol...let's get back on the subject of $40 pussy now

I forgot to tell you guys about the first cheap pussy I got in Houston at a abs years back, I believe it's one of my first reviews if any guys wanna read up on it, I remember you guys had a thread going about it and took the plunge. Worked out great for me.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women