Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #151
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
. Obama's decisions are only good for the puppet masters known as the Wall Street Financiers..
Quote:
Well COG you know it, I know it. WTF might be getting it and a few others. The ones that don't, oh well it's on them.
I might be getting it?

I have been saying this exact same thing for years!
All this crap about ''blame government''. Those guys run government. Carter fuc'd them with Volker. Reagan rewarded them with Greenspan. Bernanke is more of the same.

The stupid ass Tea Nuts are the ones running around clouding the issue(s).

Have you read The Shock Doctrine acp?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/30/bo...tz-t.html?_r=1
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #152
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

WTF your understanding of what the Tea Party stands for is lacking. The TP opposed Wall Street bailouts, is more interested in saving Main Street, opposes cronyism, and has strong libertarian roots.

The North Dakota Tea Party is now actively campgaining to get rid of all property taxes in the state. A welcomed big step to limiting government, and embracing property rights.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #153
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
WTF your understanding of what the Tea Party stands for is lacking. The TP opposed Wall Street bailouts, is more interested in saving Main Street, opposes cronyism, and has strong libertarian roots.

Look, they opposed the bailouts but are aganist regulation like G/S? How idiotic!

They do not oppose cronyism when it comes to spending on what they believe in. Look at their stances on Defense spending or Medicare. The majority of Tea Nuts are old white folks that want to keep their entitlements at the expense of the rest of the country.

They may have libertarian roots but their head is infected with GOP talking points.

You mean well but ignorance and well meaning does not cut it vs investment bankers and Defense Contractors.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #154
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Again, the TP is in favor of changes to existing entitlements, including Medicare and Social Security. And you are wrong on Defense spending. They will support cuts in defense spending, but not before substantial cuts in other government programs are adopted. Besides, Defense is a constitutional requirement of the Federal Government, supporting reasonable defense budgets is reasonable. It doesn't mean we support cornyism in the defense industry. How you make these leaps is beyond me.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Just because some of the TP policies are counter to your own doesn't mean they aren't small government, low taxes, low regulation, anti crony voters. But for some reason you think you are being clever or smart by saying otherwise.

You really need to get your head around the sentiment of our country. The Tea Party is your best chance of success if you really want to accomplish the above goals. Otherwise, it is just prattle on your part.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #155
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I watch what you do, not what you say

Quote:

You really need to get your head around the sentiment of our country. The Tea Party is your best chance of success if you really want to accomplish the above goals. Otherwise, it is just prattle on your part.
You really need to have Mr. McCollough speak at your Tea Party Propaganda Rallies. You really aren't that special.

You Tea Nuts run around with the Constitution in your hand wanting the States to regulate individual rights. I want the individual to regulate his own rights. That is how I know you are just another special interest group with your head up your ass , screaming how special you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is finally available. The speech by David McCollough Jr. to the graduating class of Wellsley High School. A teacher, Mr. McCollough gave the speech that all high school students should hear every year.

http://www.dailymarkets.com/economy/2012/06/11/the-youre-not-special-commencement-address/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #156
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This is what you believe...

Quote:
WTF your understanding of what the Tea Party stands for is lacking. The TP opposed Wall Street bailouts, is more interested in saving Main Street, opposes cronyism, and has strong libertarian roots..
This is the reality...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...t-bankers.html
Tea Party favorites such as Stephen Fincher of Tennessee were swept into Congress on a wave of anger over government-funded bailouts of banks.

Now those incumbents are collecting thousands of dollars for re-election campaigns from the same Wall Street firms whose excesses they criticized. They have taken no significant steps to curb them or prevent future taxpayer-financed rescues.
Republican freshmen have made clear their disdain for expanding government, and openly opposed a financial regulatory overhaul enacted by Democrats in 2010 before the newcomers arrived in Washington. Their ranks include 10 Tea Party-backed freshmen on the House Financial Services Committee, part of a force that won election in a populist backlash to government spending that included emergency lending to major banks and bailout of firms including U.S. automakers.
Still, the lawmakers haven’t passed, considered or even introduced legislation to address concerns about “too-big-to-fail” banks voiced by members of both parties and such Federal Reserve bank presidents as Richard Fisher of Dallas and Jeffrey Lacker of Richmond, Virginia.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #157
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I might be getting it?

I have been saying this exact same thing for years!
All this crap about ''blame government''. Those guys run government. Carter fuc'd them with Volker. Reagan rewarded them with Greenspan. Bernanke is more of the same.

The stupid ass Tea Nuts are the ones running around clouding the issue(s).

Have you read The Shock Doctrine acp?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/30/bo...tz-t.html?_r=1
Yeah you know the score. Oh don't foreget Geithner and Paulson. All these guys are Wall Street Thugs. I don't know if they have ever been able to Audit the Fed, but if they were I think they all could go to jail. I don't think I've read the Shock Doctrine, but I'll check it out thanks.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #158
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WDF doesn't want to audit the Fed. He wants us to support Obama so Obama can succeed.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #159
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah you know the score. Oh don't foreget Geithner and Paulson. All these guys are Wall Street Thugs. I don't know if they have ever been able to Audit the Fed, but if they were I think they all could go to jail. I don't think I've read the Shock Doctrine, but I'll check it out thanks.
I would send them all to jail.

We are basically a FascistCountry.

Check oit Matt Taibbl Griftopia and the latest Michael Lewis book. I can't recall the title, both exellent reads.

The Tea Nuts would be well advised to actually read some books such as these for their facts and not the spam e-mails.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #160
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Be completely honest WTF. Not much legislation of any sort is being passed in Congress which includes both the House and the Senate. The House, controlled by the GOP and Tea Party, have passed budgets, jobs bills, requirements that the EPA follow, etc and those bills are still sitting in the Democratic Senate. You can't put that on the Tea Party freshmen.
You will respond that some of the them have "sold out". What do you expect from a group of people? Perfection? The Tea Party people have been in there less than two years and those who have failed or misrepresented themselves haven't come up for reelection yet. Lets see how many the Tea Party supports who have not supported Tea Party objectives. We have a young guy up here named Kevin Yoder. He was not my first choice but he seems to be doing okay. No challenge yet in the primaries. If he became another Dennis Moore (a "moderate" democrat who became a butt buddy of Obama) then his career will be short.

I was listening to someone at work yesterday and I think you beleive the same thing he believes in. That Obama is a pawn, a tool for a more powerful puppet master. He said that we shouldn't worry about Obama if he is not really in charge. I told him that you have to beat the generals and troops to get to the king. Soros (the puppet master) has invested all of his influence and capital in the democratic party. Stop Obama and you stop Soros.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #161
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WDF doesn't want to audit the Fed. He wants us to support Obama so Obama can succeed.
Five posts now without your being able to defend calling me a liar.

What's it like to get punked twice in one thread?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Five posts now without your being able to defend calling me a liar.

What's it like to get punked twice in one thread?
Doofus, you are struggling extra-ordinarily hard trying to get those knee-stains out of Odumbo's suit trousers. BTW, don't forget Odumbo's jacket collar where he dribbled the the king's spunk!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #163
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Doofus, you are struggling extra-ordinarily hard trying to get those knee-stains out of Odumbo's suit trousers. BTW, don't forget Odumbo's jacket collar where he dribbled the the king's spunk!

Just curious IB when Bush was holding hands with him,where do you think he was leading him,and what did they do?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #164
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You will respond that some of the them have "sold out". What do you expect from a group of people? Perfection? The Tea Party people have been in there less than two years and those who have failed or misrepresented themselves haven't come up for reelection yet. .
Obama supporters say the exact same thing about Obama.

What I am saying to you is that you are naive in the way of politics. You are blinded by your own bias.

I can at least see that you believe what you think is best for the country, just as Obama supporters think the exact same thing.

My point is that we are all the same in this regard, just as the Tea Folks will be the exact same sellouts that people accuse Obama of being.

I can see both sides...(COG side is harder to figure) You seem to have trouble seeing the other side. That is wtf I find troubling with Tea Nuts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #165
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am on the side of liberty.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women