Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #151
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Not researching just engulfed in all things Gettysburg at the moment, been here past two days with atf haven't been near a computer in a while so I can't really do amy hardcore research or scour the sentinel on my tiny ass screen might ho crosseyed.

Never been to kanasas city, will definitely consider it though.
Gettysburg is awesome. I'll never understand how the confederates under Pickett thought they could walk all the way across that field under fire from three sides and take the union positions on that ridge...those guys had some big balls walking across that field getting shot to pieces.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #152
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

If the founding fathers were clairvoyants, and could see all the problems we have now, they would've picked their own cotton.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #153
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ I used to live in/near Gettysburg. I totally agree with you.

On the topic of the thread - I will not and have not read it but I thought this might be a good contribution

http://www.streetwisepundit.com/wron...-facebook.html
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #154
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Gettysburg is awesome. I'll never understand how the confederates under Pickett thought they could walk all the way across that field under fire from three sides and take the union positions on that ridge...those guys had some big balls walking across that field getting shot to pieces.
Lol I was just there it is just so open out there, if I was a Confederate I would have tried to lure them to us. But they were trying to capture the high ground from the union I think. Off to Harper's ferry to see where John Brown got captured. Oh and the potomac river was amazing.

Ok okay don't wanna derail the thread. My bizzle.

P.s. cyclorama was amazing, if you haven't visited it since before 2008, you should visit again the visitor's center is amazing.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #155
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Deleted by Jackie
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #156
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D146779

The Plot thickens
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:28 AM   #157
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

That's old news. But the mainstream media is just now reporting it.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:59 AM   #158
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm starting to believe Zimmerman more and more. I never bought in to the lynch mob mentality. When I see the Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson on TV, they don't seem to be very passionate about this cause. They only appear to be maintaining their image.

And those hoodie marches are a joke - it's a lot of the same people you will see talking on an iPhone in the grocery checkout line, paying with food stamps.

I'd give my left nut to hear one intelligent parent proclaim publicly that because of this incident they will discourage their youngsters from walking around alone and wearing a hoodie at night in a high-crime neighborhood.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:25 AM   #159
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default we need that same clairvoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
If the founding fathers were clairvoyants, and could see all the problems we have now, they would've picked their own cotton.
you had me laughing
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #160
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

------
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #161
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you had me laughing

We should be mowing our own lawns. Taking advantage of illegal alien cheap labor is the worst bargain this country ever struck.

Future generations will curse us for ruining the country by opening the floodgates to massive third world immigration just so we don't have to get our hands dirty.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #162
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

1 of u rednecks wanna tell me again how Amerikkka is not racist?
This is just more of the Mainstream Media playing with the black community, divide and conquer! Who isn't racist in America? "Every" ethnic group in America is racist period!

Sadly to say it seems like Trayvon wasn't actually a saint himself, now all of a sudden the media want's to portray him as a martyr! What a fucking joke!!! That poor bastard screwed with the wrong person, wrong time!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #163
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Like the Florida cop said "You act like a thug, you die like a thug".
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #164
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Here we go. Looks like we’ve got Al Shaprton, Jesse Jackson, and Obama to thank for ginning this case up (without most of the facts) to the point that now we are seeing some looting and ransacking of private property:
LOCAL 10 NEWS – North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.

The incident occurred during a walkout from North Miami Beach Senior High School in support of Martin, 17, who was fatally shot in Sanford. Protesters have been calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who has not been charged because he claimed self-defense in the shooting, according to police.

Minutes after walking out of their school Friday, a large group of students walked through the streets of North Miami Beach. Along the way, they stopped at a Walgreens at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue at about 10:40 a.m.

Surveillance video shows dozens of teenagers running through the store. Police said about 80 to 100 students stormed in, ransacking the shelves, before the school’s vice principal ordered everyone outside.

North Miami Beach police said students damaged items worth about $150. Local 10′s John Turchin reported some merchandise also was stolen.

Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside.

I for one hope they keep it up; Obama will be a hostage to the situation....................

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #165
essence
Valued Poster

From the Huffington link above:

An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Martin, not Zimmerman, was arrested in 2005. We regret this error.

You couldn't make it up.

I am getting confused whether Zimmerman/Martin was or was not a saint/sinner, and whether those sending out the black and white messages will ever feel any shame.

ps. riots after an incident like this were experienced in London last year, of course the rioters came from all walks of life and all the self proclaimed community leaders came forth and spouted their nonsense.
essence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women