Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #151
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery. Your whole argument as to Mr. Lincoln promulgating the war for something other than Union in 1861 is a fiction and a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
LIAR. AGAIN.

I never made ANY argument about Lincoln's motives. You are trying to put words into my mouth. Like you always do when you are losing an argument.

My argument has been that every Confederate state cited slavery preservation as a reason for secession. You keep trying to change the subject to what Lincoln wanted to do. That's what you do when you are losing - change the subject.

Quote:
He won't. You just hit close to the bone. You obviously do not know the race of the last Confederate general officer to surrender his field command, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

WTF????

Who gives a shit? What does that have to do with why the South seceded? Or anything else in this thread?

Once again, you are changing the subject, because you are losing the argument.

Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #152
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO In Bred (IB) Hankering showed up for his daily ass kicking. Greetings tranny fucker.
Your defective intelligence leaves you most unqualified to be the judge of anything, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you really shouldn't call the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass' sister a "tranny", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
LIAR. AGAIN. The OP in your thread (not THIS thread) was a lie based on the inane ravings of a Yankee comedian, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Further, IBH never attended a "Tea Party" rally and never carried the "Stars and Bars", and you lie when your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims that he did, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. So look in the mirror and you'll see the real liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I never made ANY argument about Lincoln's motives. You're lying again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You are trying to put words into my mouth. You're lying again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument -- about Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, @:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is evident that the OP is ignorant of the Confederacy and the war for states rights.
He probably thinks it was a war over slavery.

Of course it was.
Like you always do when you are losing an argument. That's your tactic, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Note your OP, in YOUR thread, says nothing about what you now "claim" was "your argument" the whole time, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

My argument has been that every Confederate state cited slavery preservation as a reason for secession. Already proved your fallacious assertion a lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And note that your OP, in YOUR thread, says nothing about what you now "claim" was "your argument" the whole time, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You're deflecting again, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You keep trying to change the subject to what Lincoln wanted to do. . Already proved your fallacious assertion a lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Already cited above, and in several other places, where you "changed the subject" in YOUR thread, and argued about why Mr. Lincoln promulgated his war at post #18 in the other thread, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18 . That's what you do when you are losing - change the subject. Already proved your fallacious assertion a lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Already cited above, and in several other places, where you "changed the subject" in YOUR thread, and argued about why Mr. Lincoln promulgated his war at post #18 in the other thread, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18 .

WTF???? . His name was General Stand Watie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. He was Cherokee, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and he commanded a large contingent of Native Americans for the Confederacy against the Yankees. So you can take your preconceived "stereotypical" notion of who fought for the Confederacy and why and shove it up your ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Who gives a shit? What does that have to do with why the South seceded? Or anything else in this thread? You'd do well to note that your present argument in this thread has nothing at all to do with the OP in "this thread", you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You initiated this exchange in this thread with one of your obsessive, juvenile insults, you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass hijacked this thread and "changed" the subject with your obsessive, juvenile insults, you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Once again, you are changing the subject, because you are losing the argument.
. Your ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass "changed" the subject with your obsessive, juvenile, insult, you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #153
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Could you please repeat that, private IBBenjamin?

I believe you work in a coal mine (or at least in a coal chute). Ai may be wrong, but one thing I of which I am positive is that you DO NOT WRITE BUMPER STICKERS, you verbose blowhard!

TWENTY FIVE instances of "you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass." Minimum. Variations thereof probably get it closer to 30. BTW -- why is his ASS so important to you, IBIdiot?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #154
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer
I never made ANY argument about Lincoln's motives. You're lying again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Bullshit. Here is Post No. 18:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=18

It never mentions Lincoln and I never made any arguments about his motives.

Quote:
You are trying to put words into my mouth. You're lying again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument -- about Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, @: Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It is evident that the OP is ignorant of the Confederacy and the war for states rights.

Of course it was.
Where does that mention Lincoln or his motives, shit head?

You continue to make stuff up. Because you have lost the argument.

Quote:
WTF???? . His name was General Stand Watie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. He was Cherokee, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and he commanded a large contingent of Native Americans for the Confederacy against the Yankees. So you can take your preconceived "stereotypical" notion of who fought for the Confederacy and why and shove it up your ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Who gives a shit? What does that have to do with why the South seceded? Or anything else in this thread? You'd do well to note that your present argument in this thread has nothing at all to do with the OP in "this thread", you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You initiated this exchange in this thread with one of your obsessive, juvenile insults, you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass hijacked this thread and "changed" the subject with your obsessive, juvenile insults, you ignorant, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
So, you concede that it has nothing to do with why the South seceded. Good.

I guess you were trying to tell us you're not a racist because some of your best friends are Cherokee Indians, is that it?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:48 AM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Could you please repeat that, private IBBenjamin?

I believe you work in a coal mine (or at least in a coal chute). Ai may be wrong, but one thing I of which I am positive is that you DO NOT WRITE BUMPER STICKERS, you verbose blowhard!

TWENTY FIVE instances of "you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass." Minimum. Variations thereof probably get it closer to 30. BTW -- why is his ASS so important to you, IBIdiot?
It's visibly posted and accessible 24/7, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. So read it again at your ignorant leisure, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=18

It never mentions Lincoln and I never made any arguments about his motives. That's a fucking disingenuous deflection, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln's call to arms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Where does that mention Lincoln or his motives, shit head? More fucking disingenuous deflection, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln's call to arms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln sending forces south to violate the sovereignty of those states, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You continue to make stuff up. Because you have lost the argument. Still more fucking disingenuous deflection, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln's call to arms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So, you concede that it has nothing to do with why the South seceded. Good. That asinine assertion of yours was proved intellectually delinquent days ago, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I guess you were trying to tell us you're not a racist because some of your best friends are Cherokee Indians, is that it? Demonstrating that your a factually challenged, ignorant baboon isn't being a racist, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:40 AM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred Hankering is a ass man, he appears here daily to get his ass handed to him. When he isn't here he can be found in front of the simian cages whacking off.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #157
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Only nine instances of "you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass."

How about take your bag of shit and go home, IBIdiot!

You're not winning. You won't win. But you are pissing everybody off.

And making a fool out of you is becoming so commonplace, it isn't even fun anymore.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #158
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 18

It never mentions Lincoln and I never made any arguments about his motives. That's a fucking disingenuous deflection, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln's call to arms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You got caught in a LIE about Post No. 18 and your answer is that I am engaged in a deflection?

Why can't you just admit you were wrong? I never said anything about Lincoln. You are just trying to put words in my mouth. Like you always do.

And there would have been no war if the South hadn't seceded in the first place, tranny fucker.

And if Lincoln hadn't acted, there would be no United States. Are you OK with that?

I bet you are because whites would be in complete control of at least the Southern states, right?

Quote:
Where does that mention Lincoln or his motives, shit head? More fucking disingenuous deflection, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln's call to arms, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. There wouldn't have been a war were it not for Mr. Lincoln sending forces south to violate the sovereignty of those states, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
The southern state never had any sovereignty to begin with tranny fucker. They gave that up when they joined the US and ratified the Constitution.

Quote:
I guess you were trying to tell us you're not a racist because some of your best friends are Cherokee Indians, is that it? Demonstrating that your a factually challenged, ignorant baboon isn't being a racist, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Actually, you are logically challenged. You throw in unrelated and irrelevant trivia about the race of the last Confederate general to surrender and you think that is somehow related to the causes of the Civil War?

Only you, tranny fucker. Only you.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In Bred Hankering is a ass man, he appears here daily to get his ass handed to him. When he isn't here he can be found in front of the simian cages whacking off.
No one goes to the prosimian cages in the zoo to watch you fap, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Check the hyperlink in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the only one in the forum to claim you're a devolving ape!

Quote:
... bag of shit ...
Now the dumb-fuck golem jackass is posting about his "selfies"!

Quote:
You got caught in a LIE about Post No. 18 and your answer is that I am engaged in a deflection? You're the one lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives -- and it was Mr. Lincoln's decision to send troops against the South, and his cause was "Union", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Why can't you just admit you were wrong? I never said anything about Lincoln. You are just trying to put words in my mouth. Like you always do. You're lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18) in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And there would have been no war if the South hadn't seceded in the first place, tranny fucker. There wouldn't have been a war if Mr. Lincoln hadn't promulgated a war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass

And if Lincoln hadn't acted, there would be no United States. Are you OK with that? Your question is what you term "deflection" and "changing the subject, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I bet you are because whites would be in complete control of at least the Southern states, right? Your question is what you term "deflection" and "changing the subject", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

The southern state never had any sovereignty to begin with tranny fucker. There wouldn't have been a war if Mr. Lincoln hadn't promulgated a war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. They gave that up when they joined the US and ratified the Constitution. That's a bald face lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, especially as it pertained to state sovereignty in the mid-nineteenth century.

Actually, you are logically challenged. You throw in unrelated and irrelevant trivia about the race of the last Confederate general to surrender and you think that is somehow related to the causes of the Civil War? Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has repeatedly defined Confederates as "100% lily white", but when the factual evidence doesn't jive with your distorted, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee asshole view of the world you deflect and say "it's irrelevant", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It's you who is "irrelevant", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Only you, tranny fucker. Only you. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #160
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sixteen times he uses the same phrase in the above post.

I think he's on auto-pile-it!
Old 11-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #161
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You got caught in a LIE about Post No. 18 and your answer is that I am engaged in a deflection? You're the one lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives -- and it was Mr. Lincoln's decision to send troops against the South, and his cause was "Union", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Why can't you just admit you were wrong? I never said anything about Lincoln. You are just trying to put words in my mouth. Like you always do. You're lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18) in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You are a lying tranny fuckee.

I made no argument whatsoever about Lincoln's motives in Post No. 18. If you think I did, the POST the argument I made, you liar.

Post No. 18 is about the Declarations of Secession of the southern states, particularly South Carolina's. It mentions NOTHING about Lincoln or his motivations.

Quote:
And there would have been no war if the South hadn't seceded in the first place, tranny fucker. There wouldn't have been a war if Mr. Lincoln hadn't promulgated a war for Union, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass

And if Lincoln hadn't acted, there would be no United States. Are you OK with that? Your question is what you term "deflection" and "changing the subject, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I bet you are because whites would be in complete control of at least the Southern states, right? Your question is what you term "deflection" and "changing the subject", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You have ALREADY deflected and changed the subject by trying to switch to Lincoln's motives rather than the slavery preservation motives of the Confederate states.

Quote:
Actually, you are logically challenged. You throw in unrelated and irrelevant trivia about the race of the last Confederate general to surrender and you think that is somehow related to the causes of the Civil War? Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass has repeatedly defined Confederates as "100% lily white", but when the factual evidence doesn't jive with your distorted, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee asshole view of the world you deflect and say "it's irrelevant", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It's you who is "irrelevant", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I repeatedly defined Confederates as "100% lily white"? Post links, tranny fuckee.

And, in any event, how would that change the fact that the Southern states were trying to preserve slavery? How does a Cherokee general rebut my point about slavery preservation?

Old 11-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #162
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred Hankering will stand with his hominid cousins and have a circle jerk. He has been elected with a large majority as the pivot man. Wear your election proudly.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #163
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

hey, congrats on that IB
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Make sure you save the LINK!

LMAO!!!!
Old 11-20-2013, 04:02 AM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sixteen times he uses the same phrase in the above post.

I think he's on auto-pile-it!
Meanwhile, you're the by-product of a "Pile Driver", you dumb-fuck golem jackass: the cocktail your mommy drank composed of vodka mixed with prune-juice just before she had you.

Quote:

You are a lying tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I made no argument whatsoever about Lincoln's motives in Post No. 18. If you think I did, the POST the argument I made, you liar. You're the one lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives -- because it was Mr. Lincoln's decision to send troops against the South, not vice versa, and his cause was "Union", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Post No. 18 is about the Declarations of Secession of the southern states, particularly South Carolina's. It mentions NOTHING about Lincoln or his motivations. You're the one lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18) in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives -- and it was Mr. Lincoln's decision to send troops against the South, not vice versa, and his cause was "Union", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Of course it was.
You have ALREADY deflected and changed the subject by trying to switch to Lincoln's motives rather than the slavery preservation motives of the Confederate states. You're the one lying and deflecting again, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you DID make an argument -- a false argument @ post 18 (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054333172&postcount=18) in YOUR thread -- about Mr. Lincoln's motives -- and it was Mr. Lincoln's decision to send troops against the South, not vice versa, and his cause was "Union", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Of course it was.
I repeatedly defined Confederates as "100% lily white"? Post links,
Quote:
Quote:
Yup, Arkansas was trying to preserve slavery, too. They were even hoping to expand the operation into the Caribbean. Redneck fuckers.
tranny fuckee. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass

And, in any event, how would that change the fact that the Southern states were trying to preserve slavery? Just illustrating another piece of ignorance that your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass moronically clings to and treats as "fact", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

How does a Cherokee general rebut my point about slavery preservation? Do you really think Stand Watie and all of the other Native Americans under his banner went to war to preserve slavery, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? Do you really think the Irish stevedores and wharf rats in New Orleans went to war to preserve slavery, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
hey, congrats on that IB

Quote:
Make sure you save the LINK!

LMAO!!!!
Doesn't it upset your boyfriend the way you're always looking for new "links", you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Quote:
In Bred Hankering will stand with his hominid cousins and have a circle jerk. He has been elected with a large majority as the pivot man. Wear your election proudly.
Again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no one goes to the prosimian cages in the zoo to watch you fap, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're still the only one in the forum to claim you're a devolving ape:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women