Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #151
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The Benghazi operation was a CIA op with a State dept cover. Sounds like neither had the Security and were depending on locals.

DEPENDING ON LOCALS? WHY DID THEY ASKED FOR MORE SECURITY? WHY WAS THEIR REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY DENIED? WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:01 AM   #152
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Stick to writing 3-word haiku's Eva; anything longer and you expose your idiocy.

Quote:
The Benghazi operation was a CIA op with a State dept cover. Sounds like neither had the Security and were depending on locals.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:26 AM   #153
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I try to limit my writing to 3-word haiku's; anything longer would expose my idiocy.
Fixed it
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you are implying the Agency attacked the consulate ... I disagree. If you are stating that the Agency had its fingers in the "pie" in Libya ... it is now being disclosed that the Agency was training "insurgents" there to transport to Syria and around the time of the attack the weapons left by the Brits "disappeared" ... and it is being reported that the time frame and proximity of the currently "unexplained" disappearance of both trainees and weapons ... were the doings of the Agency, which was (for obvious reasons) unable to disclose the local acitivities this administration has continuously denied .. or assistance in Syria.

The similarity of the Bay of Pigs as far as deniability and public explanation gone WRONG! ... along with the history of training insurgents to do our bidding in a foreign countries .. ala Afghanistan during the Carter years ... coupled with our "historical" relationship with the Brits of "weapons" exchanges, ala the Iran-Contra-Cental America activity ... points to the Agency.

The Agency had enough fire power in the vicinity to quell the "rock throwing" but to do so would result in revealing their "foot print" and the scope of their "presence." Drones have "collateral" damage. So does the Agency.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #155
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
DEPENDING ON LOCALS? WHY DID THEY ASKED FOR MORE SECURITY? WHY WAS THEIR REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY DENIED? WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS?

It is really dark in your mothers basement . You need to get out in the light more. dumbest mother fucker on the board. Uncle dumb ass.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Stick to writing 3-word haiku's Uncle Ham; anything longer and you expose your idiocy.

Fixed it for you
Old 06-12-2013, 02:00 AM   #157
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB, here is the link (compliments of eccie resident Agency expert LexusLover) that CIA operatives did recruit local militia that fought against Kadafy for support. Apparently they were not vetted properly by the CIA and they failed to show up.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...lted-away.html
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #158
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
IB, here is the link (compliments of eccie resident Agency expert LexusLover) that CIA operatives did recruit local militia that fought against Kadafy for support. Apparently they were not vetted properly by the CIA and they failed to show up.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...lted-away.html
You, flighty, do realize you were quoting Ekim the Inbred?

BTW, flighty, Odumbo and Hildabeast's decision to rely entirely on local personnel for defense is part of Odumbo's touchy-feelly foreign policy towards militant Islamists. After all, Odumbo wouldn't want to be known that he had hurt the militants' wee sensibilities by having big-bad U.S. Marines protecting U.S. State Department personnel in a dangerous environment. For Odumbo, that would be a definite "no-no," even as he lyingly denies it's a "there-there." Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:22 AM   #159
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You, flighty, do realize you were quoting Ekim the Inbred?

BTW, flighty, Odumbo and Hildabeast's decision to rely entirely on local personnel for defense is part of Odumbo's touchy-feelly foreign policy towards militant Islamists. After all, Odumbo wouldn't want to be known that he had hurt the militants' wee sensibilities by having big-bad U.S. Marines protecting U.S. State Department personnel in a dangerous environment. For Odumbo, that would be a definite "no-no," even as he lyingly denies it's a "there-there." Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Stick to what you do best Ida bell giving blow jobs in the Chicago bus depot.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stick to what you do best Ida bell giving blow jobs in the Chicago bus depot.
Never, never, Ekim the Inbred, it would cut into your trade, and lord knows that's the only thing keeping you off welfare.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #161
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Never, never, Ekim the Inbred, it would cut into your trade, and lord knows that's the only thing keeping you off welfare.
always a kind work, eh, Corpy?

How about the link to that POLL I STARTED, Chickenshit of the Year?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #162
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

No you can't suck me off stop with the PM'S I may have to report you. Damn sexual predators.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you can't suck me off stop with the PM'S I may have to report you. Damn sexual predators.
Says Ekim the Inbred who is fascinated by Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 .
Old 06-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another brilliant and relevant cumback by ECCIE's leading shitbreath!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #165
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Says Ekim the Inbred who is fascinated by Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 .

Making fun of Anthony makes me infatuated with him? Your ability to comprehend is getting slimmer each day. Must be spending too much time on your knees your head is full of sperm.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women