Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #151
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
that's what you guys do.. post and RUN, LOL.. you have no rebuttal. right-wing Nut Jobs.

if you say so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:39 AM   #152
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's what you guys do.. post and RUN, LOL.. you have no rebuttal. right-wing Nut Jobs.

Given the extensive posts by LL and HF above in this thread - and the response of cartoon memes by DPST's - CT - I have to question the grasp on reality.

DPST projection - pure and simple.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #153
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Given the extensive posts by LL and HF above in this thread - and the response of cartoon memes by DPST's - CT - I have to question the grasp on reality.

DPST projection - pure and simple.
Republicans tend to run when faced with responding to a well thought-out response to something they posted. that is what I see constantly here.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:48 AM   #154
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Republicans tend to run when faced with responding to a well thought-out response to something they posted. that is what I see constantly here.

if you say so.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:50 AM   #155
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST projection!
Thank you, CT
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:55 AM   #156
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST projection!
Thank you, CT
any time! y'all quit ignoring facts, ok?
Old 12-18-2019, 09:58 AM   #157
oeb11
Valued Poster

More DPST projection and denial - CT
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:31 AM   #158
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
nope.. Executive Privilege is a relatively recent concept, albeit a true and relevant idea under narrow circumstances.. this aint one of them, Trump knows it, but is making an end-run around the impeachment process, knowing the delay equals obstruction. nice try, though.
As Hedonist stated earlier, "Good fucking grief!" Are you really this dense? Let me try to dumb it down for you.

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you object you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Maybe that's how it works back in Vietshit, but not here. Now run off and study up on the United States Constitution, little man. And look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL.

Of course, we all know what a fucking hypocrite you are. When dim-retards control the Congress you want them to have unchecked powers. And the next time dim-retards control the White House, you will worship at the altar of executive privilege. That's your distorted interpretation of what CO-EQUAL means.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish. Your argument, which you laughably consider "well thought-out", has been thoroughly skewered.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:40 AM   #159
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
As Hedonist stated earlier, "Good fucking grief!" Are you really this dense? Let me try to dumb it down for you.

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you say no then you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Maybe that's how it works back in Vietshit but not here. Now run off and read the Constitution, little man. And look up the meaning of CO-EQUAL.

Of course, we all know what a fucking hypocrite you are. When dim-retards control the Congress you want them to have unchecked powers. The next time dim-retards control the White House you will worship executive privilege. That's your distorted interpretation of what CO-EQUAL means.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish. Your argument, which you laughably consider "well thought-out", has been thoroughly skewered.
The little schmuck has been skewered since I exposed his abject lie that he saw Gerald Ford, 68 at the time, was out driving PGA pros at a pro am. He even posted a link for the supposed tournament which this took place. The only problem was, there wasn’t a PGA pro in Fords foursome. A RETIRED LPGA pro. I’m sure she could hit it past Ford. What a lying sack of shit. And stupid.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #160
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Yeah I'm starting to wonder how many of his 240 "reviews" are completely made up!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:56 AM   #161
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:

The popo come to your house. They demand to search the premises. They say if you refuse you will be arrested and charged with obstruction. You tell them to get a warrant, then come back and ask again politely. According to your "logic" the police are entitled to ransack your home for any reason (or no reason) at any time with no warrant from the Courts and if you object you are legally guilty of the crime of obstruction.

Now lay off the lame insults about Republicans not knowing how to rebut your rubbish.
show me on the Doll where I hurt you, LOL

your argument is as stupid as the last one, exactly the same. the analogy is Horseshit. nobody ransacked Trump.. he refused to let Witnesses testify, the House went with what they had, and impeached.. meaning, they are asking the Senate to get to the truth, where it Constitutionally belongs. have your brains been skull-fucked out of existence?
Old 12-18-2019, 10:57 AM   #162
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
show me on the Doll where I hurt you, LOL

your argument is as stupid as the last one, exactly the same. the analogy is Horseshit. nobody ransacked Trump.. he refused to let Witnesses testify, the House went with what they had, and impeached.. meaning, they are asking the Senate to get to the truth, where it Constitutionally belongs. have your brains been skull-fucked out of existence?

remember that the next time you accuse someone of not answering your question. i told ya before .. you just don't like the answer u get.
Old 12-18-2019, 10:58 AM   #163
oeb11
Valued Poster

LL and HF have posted well thought out editorial articles on the issue.

CT - your rebuttal above is name-calling and hypocrisy.

Enjoy "Impeachment Day". Senate trial day looms.
DPST's who criticize the Senate conservatives for having "made their minds up about impeachment" - take note of the DPST plans for Impeachment - the House DPST's have planned impeachment with "made-up minds" since Nov. 2016/

Hypocrites. usual DPST lying behavior.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 11:02 AM   #164
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
remember that the next time you accuse someone of not answering your question. i told ya before .. you just don't like the answer u get.
LL tried, I will give him that. you don't.
Old 12-18-2019, 11:04 AM   #165
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah I'm starting to wonder how many of his 240 "reviews" are completely made up!
ZERO.. every review is absolute fact, sessions I had and mostly enjoyed, LOL.. if you bothered to read them it would be obvious.. I couldn't make this shit up, y'all can't stop talking about the Pregnant Black Chick.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women