Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2015, 07:26 AM   #151
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I'll deal with you after I've had a pot of coffee and atoned for my sins, little boy.

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:48 AM   #152
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
It's a well known fact that fat girls do bbfs because they can't compete with the younger, thinner, hotter providers.
btw, I was in a store yesterday, and happened upon the old book Oprah wrote about diet and exercize.. she was fit on the cover photo, and looks fairly slim in the above pic.. but she's huge today.. just goes to show some people preach to others how they should live and look, and it comes back to bite them..

Oprah must be the Queen of BBFS
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:16 AM   #153
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

This is one cluster fuck of a thread. Wow.

We can all agree that BBFS is risky in and out of the hobby, married or single. I don't know why people don't just tend to their own damn business. I assume a lot of the members here are bb'ing someone. So, I choose to always use a condom. Is it fool proof? No. Only abstinence is. We are all taking risks with everything we do here. Kissing, daty, dato, bbbj, greek.....people that live in glass houses ought not throw stones. Stay in your own lane people!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #154
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

^^^^^^^^ What she said !

FWIW I have seen THN a dozen times and never a hint of BBFS. Not a WK just sharing my experiences.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #155
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I'm fine, you are the one people don't like.

Why is it when people can't win an argument they always go to your post or review count?

While there are some that don't like THN there are plenty of us that the love her.
I've never seen her BCD but I've been enjoying her on the boards for years.

I'm not sure anybody can win an argument on the internet. I'm sure she commenting on your post count since it's unusually high. You've made as many posts in a couple of months as I have in 6 years. It's a statistic that is interesting.

As far as unprotected sex....assume everybody is doing it and take whatever precautions you feel necessary.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:27 AM   #156
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
As far as unprotected sex....assume everybody is doing it and take whatever precautions you feel necessary.
+1
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:33 AM   #157
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1057192961]This is one cluster fuck of a thread. Wow.

We can all agree that BBFS is risky in and out of the hobby, married or single. I don't know why people don't just tend to their own damn business. I assume a lot of the members here are bb'ing someone. So, I choose to always use a condom. Is it fool proof? No. Only abstinence is. We are all taking risks with everything we do here.

Life without sex might be safer, but it would be unbearably dull. It is the sex instinct which makes women seem beautiful, which they are once in a while, and makes men seem wise and brave, which they never are. Take sex away and human existence would be reduced to the prosaic, bore some, imbecile level of life in an anthill.

So as K4U said.... Juat stay in your own lane.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #158
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

[QUOTE=Gbfsl;1057193172]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post

We can all agree that BBFS is risky in and out of the hobby, married or single. I don't know why people don't just tend to their own damn business. I assume a lot of the members here are bb'ing someone. So, I choose to always use a condom. Is it fool proof? No. Only abstinence is. We are all taking risks with everything we do here.

Life without sex might be safer, but it would be unbearably dull. It is the sex instinct which makes women seem beautiful, which they are once in a while, and makes men seem wise and brave, which they never are. Take sex away and human existence would be reduced to the prosaic, bore some, imbecile level of life in an anthill.

So as K4U said.... Juat stay in your own lane.
That's what all people want. Every time there's a BBFS thread there's always a group of providers and hobbyists hijacking the thread, hurling insults, and making wild accusations because they're ignorant about STD transmission and the risks involved. When you let some put their mouth on your genitals or your mouth on theirs, there's risk there. Apparently some providers and hobbyists were clearly unaware of that. Most likely because there's never been an ad campaign to tell them what to think or because they've never taken a Sex-Ed class.

I suspect they'll be pulling BBBJ, DATY, and CIM off the menu now if they're really that concerned and have done their research. Dental Dams for everyone!

(Above: Ready for Mouf Secks. A young lady prepares for CIM with her Dental Dam in place)

Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #159
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

We can all agree that BBFS is risky in and out of the hobby, married or single. I don't know why people don't just tend to their own damn business. I assume a lot of the members here are bb'ing someone. So, I choose to always use a condom. Is it fool proof? No. Only abstinence is. We are all taking risks with everything we do here. Kissing, daty, dato, bbbj, greek.....people that live in glass houses ought not throw stones. Stay in your own lane people!
HOLLA!

or do people prefer BINGO?
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:33 AM   #160
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I missed a lot today, I don't want to go back and read, anyone have a quick run down?
Same bs back and forth. Do you know what a titty baby is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
You're giving the OP a run for his money on biggest Fail of the week.

At 17 posts a day you'd think you'd be better at trolling by now.
I know you're wittier then this

Quote:
Keep trying trolless, I'm familiar with the game!

Staying on topic with bbfs:

It's a well known fact that fat girls do bbfs because they can't compete with the younger, thinner, hotter providers.
So you can claim you don't all you want.
But everyone knows better.
Weak bullshit non fact. don't come here with that weak sauce and try to sell us a lemon that you are calling an orange.

This is a supposed to be a conversation. All it's turned into is an insult fest and not even a clever one.

Now will someone tell me what a titty baby is
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:37 AM   #161
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Lets calm down with the name calling and thread hijacks.....the topic here is what we should be focused on and talking about so no more hijacking...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #162
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Exactly. Which goes for everyone. Wgaf. Do what you do, But don't expect (or threaten) everyone to come out and say what they do in the bedroom. Those looking for it know who to contact and those who don't do too.

Not sure why the admonition threads are such a big deal for those who do it. If they want people to mind their own business then they should take the lead.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #163
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Wasn't for the hijacking I just couldn't see folks accumulating 1000+ posts in less than 2 months
Who does that?A sane,gainfully employed,outgoing,sports car driving,yacht owning,bbfs loving gentleman??
I doubt it...
Attention is the lifeblood of a troll

Back to the topic, you can only protect yourself
Remember we have a TS section here.. and the same members seeing Indies got TS Atfs as well
Think about that for a second
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 PM   #164
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
So passive aggressive princess, would you like to throw up some stats that states bbfs with TS's is more dangerous than with AA's?
Bet you won't find any.
I'm betting the stats would show bbfs with AA's being the highest risk.
Damn sure outnumber the TS's, so bbfs with them would have to be the highest risk, right?
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/raciale...icanamericans/

Your generalizations and made up facts hurt my head. Ts bbfs is basically just gay but sex which is the highest risk category besides needle users. If you are barebacking a dude (sorry but a tranny is just a dude with tits) then more power to you.

This is a prime example why bb hoogars is so risky. Dudes here have all kinds are freaky shit they are into. The same dude creaming you today might hAve creamed a tranny yesterday and ate shit and piss the day before while having his balls stepped on by a Dom and her midget clown henchman.

One more time WHAT IS A FUCKING TITTY BABY
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #165
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
One more time WHAT IS A FUCKING TITTY BABY
bp, where I'm from a titty baby is a whiney little cry baby scaredy cat that has to run to and/or cling to his mommies titty for protection.

kind of like being afraid to get off the porch and run with the big dogs.

let me also point out that I do enjoy the hell out of clinging to the titty of a beautiful sexy woman like thn and rest of the ladies here.

and I don't want to hear how bbts (yes 't's, not 'f's) followed by cross country auto trips result in death 1 out if 14 million times.
txman123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women