Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2023, 01:15 PM   #151
dfwtallwmafdom
Registered Member

They're using LetsEncrypt, which is a really common free SSL certificate provider supported by all major browsers and totally automated. The problem is that LetsEncrypt was one of the first CAs (certificate authority) to cut their certificate lifespans down to 90 days. Unfortunately, it appears this hasn't happened since April. My guess, their automation broke or they're just not doing the replacement. Brave and a few other browsers will allow you to click thru the expired certificate warnings, but I believe Safari, Chrome, etc will just NOT without some settings tweaks.

Edited to add: and if you look at the time stamps on the cert issue date, they're from 4:40AM Central time. That says to me some poor ops guy doing it in the middle of the night, not automation.

(Cybersecurity inside baseball: All the browser makers were planning on cutting from 2 year to 1 year to 180 days to 90 days down eventually to one day lifespan to force sites to automate their renewals, for safety. It wouldn't matter if a private key was compromised with more key rotation. This also ties in with a broader move to ephemeral ciphers and perfect forward secrecy, it's all about making sure certain intelligence agencies everyone thinks are totally off the leash from reading all our internet traffic. Lots of interesting speculation around quantum computing as well.)
dfwtallwmafdom is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 01:49 PM   #152
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

^^^thank you for your informative post!

Eccie uses Let's Encrypt certificates.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:08 PM   #153
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I agree and some(trolls) who put every thing down that's not About ECCIE will just post negative things about PP.
If I have seen(YOU) I will give a refes . Might want to check out my next tour soon I can get you on PP

haha when's he coming back now? LOL
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 07:43 PM   #154
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default And I use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post

Depends XXL adult diapers!

Both will hold the poop in to a certain point, and the the defecation hits the automation!

Bwahahahahaha!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:25 AM   #155
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Depends XXL adult diapers!
Sharing your personal hygiene is TMI for me.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:27 AM   #156
dfwtallwmafdom
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post

Everyone should! ACME protocol is a great advance in security that everything should support. I'm looking at you Microsoft!!!
dfwtallwmafdom is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 12:54 PM   #157
saustin
Valued Poster

Perhaps Acluesless1 will absorb your knowledge. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-10-2023, 08:50 PM   #158
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
Actually, your statement is incorrect. They have a valid security Certificate. The hackers have created a virus (I suppose a virus) that send the message and blocks the site and so far they have not been able to defeat the programming creating the problem, as I understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtallwmafdom View Post
They're using LetsEncrypt, which is a really common free SSL certificate provider supported by all major browsers and totally automated. The problem is that LetsEncrypt was one of the first CAs (certificate authority) to cut their certificate lifespans down to 90 days. Unfortunately, it appears this hasn't happened since April. My guess, their automation broke or they're just not doing the replacement. Brave and a few other browsers will allow you to click thru the expired certificate warnings, but I believe Safari, Chrome, etc will just NOT without some settings tweaks.

Edited to add: and if you look at the time stamps on the cert issue date, they're from 4:40AM Central time. That says to me some poor ops guy doing it in the middle of the night, not automation.

(Cybersecurity inside baseball: All the browser makers were planning on cutting from 2 year to 1 year to 180 days to 90 days down eventually to one day lifespan to force sites to automate their renewals, for safety. It wouldn't matter if a private key was compromised with more key rotation. This also ties in with a broader move to ephemeral ciphers and perfect forward secrecy, it's all about making sure certain intelligence agencies everyone thinks are totally off the leash from reading all our internet traffic. Lots of interesting speculation around quantum computing as well.)
Finally, some information that makes sense!

This likely explains why from April until November or December (whenever the latest issues were reported) I was able to get secure connections every 2-4 attempts, with the other attempts resulting in the security warning from Safari. I thought there must be a valid certificate if I was able to get through without bypassing the warning, typing “http” vs “https”, or some of the other workarounds people use to get through.

For those using Puffin mobile to access oh2, are you folks making sure you’re getting secure connections, or are you not worrying about it? I’m also curious if one of the folks who seem to be knowledgeable about cybersecurity can answer the question if Puffin is a safe alternative to access oh2 (I.e., better able to reliably provide a secure connection thanks to the way the browser works) or just another workaround.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 10:00 PM   #159
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtallwmafdom View Post
Everyone should! ACME protocol is a great advance in security that everything should support. I'm looking at you Microsoft!!!
I’ve always been skeptical of ACME after watching the roadrunner. Never did too much for the coyote.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 07:34 AM   #160
ntxguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I’ve always been skeptical of ACME after watching the roadrunner. Never did too much for the coyote.
We could ask WEC but he's on vacation again.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 11:11 AM   #161
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm posting this here because it is just not ladies that get these texts/emails etc

It didnt take this fool long to jump on the bandwagon of a fallen site..

Got a text from 214-736-4663 asking me what my location is, so i give the general location..

I then get a text from them

hi phemie, oh2 down again? Try us instead https://ourhome4.net . Existing members of P411/ecie/oh2 get automatic activation. Thanks!

Beware of what you click...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 11:16 AM   #162
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Finally, some information that makes sense!

For those using Puffin mobile to access oh2, are you folks making sure you’re getting secure connections, or are you not worrying about it? I’m also curious if one of the folks who seem to be knowledgeable about cybersecurity can answer the question if Puffin is a safe alternative to access oh2 (I.e., better able to reliably provide a secure connection thanks to the way the browser works) or just another workaround.
Puffin sends all of your traffic thru their cloud system and it’s rendered there before being sent to your browser. The Puffin cloud system collects your weblogs, including your TCP layer information (Source IP, Source port, destination IP, destination port). It also stores HTTP layer information (URL, HTTP headers).
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 01:31 PM   #163
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
Puffin sends all of your traffic thru their cloud system and it’s rendered there before being sent to your browser. The Puffin cloud system collects your weblogs, including your TCP layer information (Source IP, Source port, destination IP, destination port). It also stores HTTP layer information (URL, HTTP headers).
I’m no techie, but that doesn’t sound like something I’d want to consent to. Google and Apple may do the same, but those are devils I know.
Old 01-11-2023, 08:07 PM   #164
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Jesus How many freaking sites can be created. Thats crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphemia View Post
I'm posting this here because it is just not ladies that get these texts/emails etc

It didnt take this fool long to jump on the bandwagon of a fallen site..

Got a text from 214-736-4663 asking me what my location is, so i give the general location..

I then get a text from them

hi phemie, oh2 down again? Try us instead https://ourhome4.net . Existing members of P411/ecie/oh2 get automatic activation. Thanks!

Beware of what you click...
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 11:59 AM   #165
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Jesus How many freaking sites can be created. Thats crazy
Lol, no kidding. Remember when Eccie went dark after Fosta and someone created a mirror site? Folks clamored to that, entering their login credentials from here, without even giving a second thought to the site’s legitimacy (it wasn’t).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women