Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2015, 03:13 PM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If he tried for 20 years to get nuclear weapons, with the oil money they had, and couldn't get them, he wasn't trying very hard. More lies.

What you fail to understand IB, is that regardless of whether he was talking about actual nuclear weapons or a nuclear weapons program, Cheney was lying. So it's irrelevant in the end.
The facts and the truth are relevant, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's your lies and misrepresentation of the facts that are irrelevant, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein kept up the illusion that he had weapons of mass destruction before 2003 because he did not think the United States would invade, an FBI agent who questioned him said.

In an interview with CBS' 60 Minutes to be broadcast on Sunday, FBI agent George Piro describes conversations with Saddam in the months after his capture in December 2003.

Piro said Saddam, who was hanged from crimes against humanity in December 2006, wanted to maintain the image of a strong Iraq to deter Iran, its historic enemy, from hostile action.

"He told me he initially miscalculated ... President (George W.) Bush's intentions. He thought the United States would retaliate with the same type of attack as we did in 1998... a four-day aerial attack," Piro said.

"He survived that one and he was willing to accept that type of attack," Piro said, according to excerpts of the interview released on Thursday.

CBS correspondent Scott Pelley asks Piro: "He didn't believe the U.S. would invade?" Piro answers: "No, not initially." ....

"For him, it was critical that he was seen as still the strong, defiant Saddam. He thought that would prevent the Iranians from re-invading Iraq," Piro said.

The Iraqi leader had also intended to restart the weapons program and had the means to do it.

"He still had the engineers. The folks that he needed to reconstitute his program are still there," Piro said. "He wanted ... to reconstitute his entire WMD program."
(Reuters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It's bullshit. When you go up on national TV and say "nuclear weapons", whether you added a "program" at the end is irrelevant. He was deliberately lying and misrepresenting to effect public opinion on the war.

IB and his comrades got grubered. Now they want to argue semantics. These are the same idiots that raised up a shit storm when Obama said that "slander the prophet" line, completely forgetting the context within which it was uttered.
This time around, the context was much worse: justifying an utterly unjustifiable war. It's a disgrace to the soldiers who lost their lives and it's a disgrace to our reputation as a country. Of course, IB doesn't give a shit about either of those so he will blather on like the ignorant cretin he is.

Once again:
Saddam admitted he planned to reconstitute his nuclear program, shamman. Matthews promulgated a lie and Morell called what Matthews promulgated a lie, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #152
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The facts and the truth are relevant, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's your lies and misrepresentation of the facts that are irrelevant, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Saddam admitted he planned to reconstitute his nuclear program, shamman. Matthews promulgated a lie and Morell called what Matthews promulgated a lie, shamman.
It's right there in the post you made, he kept up the illusion. He had nothing but old and out of date bullshit. He never had a nuclear program or anything close to it, you lying shitheel.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's right there in the post you made, he kept up the illusion. He had nothing but old and out of date bullshit. He never had a nuclear program or anything close to it, you lying shitheel.
That's 20/20 hindsight your spouting out your fat, ignorant ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The WMD Commission and the Butler report both reported that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to reconstitute his WMD programs. That conclusion was, in part, based on these known facts: 1) Saddam had had WMD in the past. 2) Saddam had strong incentives to reconstitute his arsenal. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 5) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 6) HUMINT sources for the U.S. claimed that Saddam had WMD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator used almost exactly the same rationale as Bush to justify his 1998 "Desert Fox Operation" against Saddam. So it's quite disingenuous for you lib-retards to keep shouting that Bush43, et al, lied and ignore that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator justified his belligerent actions using nearly the same intelligence. Also, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it's disingenuous of you lib-retards to willfully ignore how Saddam's generals believed Saddam had WMD, and how Iraq's regional neighbors believed Saddam had WMD. Finally, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Saddam admitted he intended to reconstitute his WMD program as soon as he felt he could get away with it.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #154
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's 20/20 hindsight your spouting out your fat, ignorant ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The WMD Commission and the Butler report both reported that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to reconstitute his WMD programs. That conclusion was, in part, based on these known facts: 1) Saddam had had WMD in the past. 2) Saddam had strong incentives to reconstitute his arsenal. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 5) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 6) HUMINT sources for the U.S. claimed that Saddam had WMD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator used almost exactly the same rationale as Bush to justify his 1998 "Desert Fox Operation" against Saddam. So it's quite disingenuous for you lib-retards to keep shouting that Bush43, et al, lied and ignore that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator justified his belligerent actions using nearly the same intelligence. Also, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it's disingenuous of you lib-retards to willfully ignore how Saddam's generals believed Saddam had WMD, and how Iraq's regional neighbors believed Saddam had WMD. Finally, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Saddam admitted he intended to reconstitute his WMD program as soon as he felt he could get away with it.
Firstly, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT CLINTON DID WITH IT. Clinton didn't lead us into a fucking war, you ignorant cunt. Since you want to bring up Clinton, suck on that little tidbit. Saddam LIED. Do you fucking mouthbreathers not get that sometimes people don't tell the truth. You're like simpleton morons. "But he said he wanted to reconstitute his program..."

He also did NOT have materiel to reconstitute jack shit. The intelligence was horseshit. And what's more, you admitted with your first sentence that it was all a lie and invasion was the incorrect move.

And you lie about the Butler Review. You've misrepresented again, you impudent shit. Here's what it said you malingering cocksucker:

The review was published on 14 July 2004. Its main conclusion was that key intelligence used to justify the war with Iraq has been shown to be unreliable. It claims that the Secret Intelligence Service did not check its sources well enough and sometimes relied on third hand reports. It says that there was an over-reliance on Iraqi dissident sources

DANCE CHICKEN DICK, DANCE
Old 06-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Firstly, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT CLINTON DID WITH IT. Clinton didn't lead us into a fucking war, you ignorant cunt. Since you want to bring up Clinton, suck on that little tidbit. Saddam LIED. Do you fucking mouthbreathers not get that sometimes people don't tell the truth. You're like simpleton morons. "But he said he wanted to reconstitute his program..."

He also did NOT have materiel to reconstitute jack shit. The intelligence was horseshit. And what's more, you admitted with your first sentence that it was all a lie and invasion was the incorrect move.

DANCE CHICKEN DICK, DANCE
You don't fuckin' want to know because you have your head shoved up your lying-ass to maintain your shitty delusion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

FACT: the U.S. had been at war with Iraq since 1990, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator employed force, during his "Operation Desert Fox", to enforce the terms of the armistice, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, just as Bush43 used force in 2003 to enforce those same armistice terms.

Hence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, every fuckin' U.S. forward observer, plane, helicopter, drone or cruise missile that violated airspace of another sovereign nation during the period between Bush41 in 1990 to Odumbo in 2015 has constituted a fuckin' act of war, you miserable, lying cretin. So YES, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and your fucked-up butt-buddy Odumbo DID lead the U.S. into war!

And the intelligence was what it was, but you're a fuckin' liar every time you claim Bush43, et al, lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #156
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't fuckin' want to know because you have your head shoved up your lying-ass to maintain your shitty delusion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

FACT: the U.S. had been at war with Iraq since 1990, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator employed force, during his "Operation Desert Fox", to enforce the terms of the armistice, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, just as Bush43 used force in 2003 to enforce those same armistice terms.

Hence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, every fuckin' U.S. forward observer, plane, helicopter, drone or cruise missile that violated airspace of another sovereign nation during the period between Bush41 in 1990 to Odumbo in 2015 has constituted a fuckin' act of war, you miserable, lying cretin. So YES, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and your fucked-up butt-buddy Odumbo DID lead the U.S. into war!

And the intelligence was what it was, but you're a fuckin' liar every time you claim Bush43, et al, lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Everything but the highlighted portion was like the teacher from Peanuts. Bush lied. Whether he knew it or not, it's still a fucking lie.

The US has NOT been at war with Iraq since 1990. You lie again.

"The Iraq War was a protracted armed conflict that began with the 2003 invasion of Iraq led by the United States."

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991)

Operation Desert Fox wasn't a war, you fucking moron. It was a four-day bombing campaign. You're a misrepresenting cocksucker and you've sucked that cock again, you disingenuous cunt.

"Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize or otherwise speak to the use of United States Armed Forces (except as provided in section 4(a)(2)) in carrying out this Act."
Old 06-01-2015, 07:20 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everything but the highlighted portion was like the teacher from Peanuts. Bush lied. Whether he knew it or not, it's still a fucking lie.

The US has NOT been at war with Iraq since 1990. You lie again.

"The Iraq War was a protracted armed conflict that began with the 2003 invasion of Iraq led by the United States."

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991)

Operation Desert Fox wasn't a war, you fucking moron. It was a four-day bombing campaign. You're a misrepresenting cocksucker and you've sucked that cock again, you disingenuous cunt.

"Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize or otherwise speak to the use of United States Armed Forces (except as provided in section 4(a)(2)) in carrying out this Act."

You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
lie (intransitive verb)
1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

Quote:

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—
(A) declared war;

(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or

(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin;
(Cornell)
Old 06-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #158
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
We were not AT war with them. He intended to deceive. If the intelligence was so good, they wouldn't have had to bullshit about it. They cooked the intelligence, which shows deception.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We were not AT war with them. He intended to deceive. If the intelligence was so good, they wouldn't have had to bullshit about it. They cooked the intelligence, which shows deception.
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; there was no treaty ending the 1990 war. And it's only your ignorant, unfounded "opinion" that the intelligence was "cooked" considering everyone in that region -- including his own generals -- believed Saddam had renewed his WMD program, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
armistice : noun An agreement made by opposing sides in a war to stop fighting for a certain time; a truce.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:46 PM   #160
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; there was no treaty ending the 1990 war. And it's only your ignorant, unfounded "opinion" that the intelligence was "cooked" considering everyone in that region -- including his own generals -- believed Saddam had renewed his WMD program, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You lie again, you smarmy cocksucker

"In Coalition-occupied Iraqi territory, a peace conference was held where a ceasefire agreement was negotiated and signed by both sides"

You're a gruberized liar. We signed a ceasefire agreement, you misrepresenting liar.

It's not my opinion that the intelligence was cooked. Anyone with half a fucking brain can see that now. We found nothing that was supposed to be found. Remember those mobile labs? Jesus Christ, it was all bullshit.

As for his generals; he fucking lied to them. Is that so hard for you to believe? You're like a fucking simpleton. No one lies or deceives in your world. Grow the fuck up retard.

"The Iraqi dictator was so secretive and kept information so compartmentalized that his top military leaders were stunned when he told them three months before the war that he had no weapons of mass destruction, and they were demoralized because they had counted on hidden stocks of poison gas or germ weapons for the nation's defense, " stated the New York Times on March 12.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:54 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie again, you smarmy cocksucker

"In Coalition-occupied Iraqi territory, a peace conference was held where a ceasefire agreement was negotiated and signed by both sides"

You're a gruberized liar. We signed a ceasefire agreement, you misrepresenting liar.

It's not my opinion that the intelligence was cooked. Anyone with half a fucking brain can see that now. We found nothing that was supposed to be found. Remember those mobile labs? Jesus Christ, it was all bullshit.

As for his generals; he fucking lied to them. Is that so hard for you to believe? You're like a fucking simpleton. No one lies or deceives in your world. Grow the fuck up retard.

"The Iraqi dictator was so secretive and kept information so compartmentalized that his top military leaders were stunned when he told them three months before the war that he had no weapons of mass destruction, and they were demoralized because they had counted on hidden stocks of poison gas or germ weapons for the nation's defense, " stated the New York Times on March 12.
That's right, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Saddam lied; not Bush! And there wasn't a war ending treaty signed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: it was an armistice -- a truce, AKA temporary "cease fire". Subsequently, the U.S. enforced the provisions of the armistice from 1991 until 2003, and during that time, hostile shots were fired on a regular basis by both nations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women