Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36303
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2020, 06:56 PM   #151
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Projection 101. Don't put that evil on me Ricky Bobby.

who is Bobby and why are you obsessed with his Dicky .. er Ricky?

BAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:45 PM   #152
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I don’t believe assault weapons should be allowed on the streets but if they are then they need to be registered. Things me and my conservafriends disagree on.
sigh... there is no such thing as an assault weapon. it is a made up term to "scare" people.

you need to stop drinking the anti-gun kool aid.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:50 PM   #153
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
being a black "conservative" makes you an Uncle Tom. so why don't you vote for your Uncle Tom candidate .. Donald Trump?

yes, he claims to be a black conservative, libs would see him as "uncle tom".

you really should see that movie Larry Elder's Uncle Tom.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:38 PM   #154
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

not if it's on Netflix. don't spend money on liberal assholes like Reed Hastings

https://www.campaignmoney.com/politi...s.asp?cycle=16

the only Republican he donated to was Chris Christie ... because he hates Trump
Old 09-23-2020, 09:44 PM   #155
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD3und4a_jA

don't be a liberal chump! Vote TRUMP!

Old 09-23-2020, 10:08 PM   #156
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

oh I didn't know Trump held another rally.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:38 PM   #157
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
oh I didn't know Trump held another rally.
a large rally. meanwhile Corn Poop Biden held a tea gathering in his basement for 6 .. including him and his wifey

BAHHAHHHAAHAAAAAAA

Rallying at Pittsburgh International, Trump gives rundown of nation’s political tenor

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202009220157

somewhere in Pittsburgh .. bambino is laughing

Old 09-23-2020, 10:47 PM   #158
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
a large rally. meanwhile Corn Poop Biden held a tea gathering his basement for 6 .. including him and his wifey

BAHHAHHHAAHAAAAAAA

Rallying at Pittsburgh International, Trump gives rundown of nation’s political tenor

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202009220157

somewhere in Pittsburgh .. bambino is laughing

not a big rally from the looks of it. maybe 5,000.

but that's ok. AF1 is in the background. that should be enought explode some libby heads. lol

Old 09-23-2020, 11:09 PM   #159
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Great shot of AF1 at the rally!

America is great AGAIN!

Thank You PRESIDENT TRUMP
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:49 AM   #160
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

I’m sure I don’t make that claim. Wacko did.

Assault weapon is a categorical term. It’s not made up. Nothing to do with anti gun.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:13 AM   #161
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Class in session??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
...Assault weapon is a categorical term. It’s not made up. Nothing to do with anti gun.

Class is in session, featuring Professor 1b1. Today they will explain what constitutes a made up category definition. You're on Prof. Go...

By the way, you can register your gun. Shoot howdy, move to New Jersey. They love them some gun registration and permitting. C ya. Buh-bye.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #162
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Talking Maybe your math needs some marketing pizzaz

Quote:
not a big rally from the looks of it. maybe 5,000...

I don't see it as 5,000 Trump attendees. I see it mathematically as:
((exact same number as a Joe-mentia Hiden rally - AF1) + an additional 4,999 attendees)

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:42 AM   #163
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup ,Larry Elder speaks the truth
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:49 AM   #164
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I’m sure I don’t make that claim. Wacko did.

Assault weapon is a categorical term. It’s not made up. Nothing to do with anti gun.

oeb11- 1b1 - where did 'assault weapon' come from in response????
And 'categorical term' - Oh - and - 'some of my best friends like guns,too'!

1b1 is just troll baiting - pretending conservative values - and laughing.

What is an 'assault weapon/ - it is a military weapon with full automatic (FA) fire capability.

none have been available to the public since the 1986 NFA federal laws passed:
https://thefederalist.com/2017/10/02...hine-guns-u-s/

Federal law highly regulates the manufacture, sale, and ownership of fully automatic weapons in the United States. For those unfamiliar with firearms nomenclature, a fully automatic weapon is one that is capable of firing multiple rounds with only one pull of the trigger; a semi-automatic weapon will fire only one round per trigger pull while preparing the gun to fire another round when the trigger is pulled again. The main federal law governing fully automatic weapons is called the National Firearms Act, or NFA. First enacted in 1934, this federal law regulates fully automatic weapons, suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns, and destructive devices such as bombs or grenades. The NFA was subsequently modified in 1968 by the Gun Control Act and in 1986 by the Firearm Owners Protection Act.
Items included in the NFA are referred to colloquially as “NFA items,” and are highly regulated. A special license from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) is required to manufacture, sell, and own any of these items, without exception. Whereas regular gun manufacturers and dealers must obtain a Federal Firearms License, or FFL, to legally make and sell non-NFA firearms, entities who wish to make or sell NFA items must obtain an additional license on top of the FFL. These dealers are referred to as FFL/SOT (special occupational tax) or Class 3 FFL dealers. It is a lengthy and burdensome process that requires extensive investigation by ATF.
Under the NFA, it is illegal for any private civilian to own any fully automatic weapons manufactured after May 19, 1986. Only certain types of FFL/SOTs may make them, and then only for purchase by qualified state and federal agencies. There are no exceptions. According to the ATF’s official handbook on NFA laws and regulations, it’s not even legal to make new replacement parts for pre-1986 machine guns: “There is no exception allowing for the lawful production, transfer, possession, or use of a post-May 18, 1986 machinegun receiver as a replacement receiver on a weapon produced prior to May 19, 1986.”
So what about pre-1986 machine guns? Are civilians permitted to own those? Yes, with a host of exceptions. The pre-1986 machine guns may be sold only by a FFL/SOT and must be registered with the ATF. Easy peasy, right? Not really. The process of registering a NFA item with the ATF is costly, invasive, and time-consuming. Federal law requires extensive background checks of anyone wishing to own a NFA item such as a machine gun. If you wanted to purchase a machine gun today, it would take close to a year, and you would be required to submit fingerprints and a photo to accompany your background check. Each NFA item also requires its own tax stamp, which costs $200. Once the ATF decides that an individual is permitted by law to own a NFA item, it adds that individual’s name, address, and biographical information to a federal gun registry and matches it to the serial number of the licensed NFA item. This goes for every item listed in the NFA, not just machine guns. Individuals with NFA items are then required to notify the ATF when they move and any time they plan to travel outside their state of residence with the NFA item.

The DPST's are all terrified of the AR-15 - a semiautomatic weapon which looks like and is configured similarly to the US military m-16 battle rifle - a true assault weapon. And the AR-15 function jsut as any other wood stock semi-auto weapon.

it is not about the AR-15 - 1b1 - it is about gun confiscation from law-abiding Americans. and when harris comes for middle americas' weapons - she will find herelf the focus of armed revolt adn civil war.

which will force the military to choose - DPST marxist revolution - and totalitarian tyrrany - or representative democracy.

kalifornian hoey will find herself shit out of luck when she tries gun confiscation - along with betabeto and the rest of the racist , marxist plantation politics racial identity loving DPST's!
And their brownshirt enforcement arms OBLM and AntiFa!

Larry Elder is often on conservative shows like tucker Carlson - he is well thought out, and a man i respect. and a man reviled by the racial identity centric DPST racists.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #165
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Quote:

So what about pre-1986 machine guns? Are civilians permitted to own those? Yes, with a host of exceptions. The pre-1986 machine guns may be sold only by a FFL/SOT and must be registered with the ATF. Easy peasy, right? Not really. The process of registering a NFA item with the ATF is costly, invasive, and time-consuming. Federal law requires extensive background checks of anyone wishing to own a NFA item such as a machine gun. If you wanted to purchase a machine gun today, it would take close to a year, and you would be required to submit fingerprints and a photo to accompany your background check. Each NFA item also requires its own tax stamp, which costs $200. Once the ATF decides that an individual is permitted by law to own a NFA item, it adds that individual’s name, address, and biographical information to a federal gun registry and matches it to the serial number of the licensed NFA item. This goes for every item listed in the NFA, not just machine guns. Individuals with NFA items are then required to notify the ATF when they move and any time they plan to travel outside their state of residence with the NFA item.

many people, who own full auto machine guns do so through a trust

having a gun trust bypasses a lot of the red tape
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women