Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #151
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
AND CLEALRY PRETTY MUCH THE GIST OF IT.

Bahahahahahahaha that’s just soooo I need to get the last 15 minutes of my life refunded for having read all that and everything else in between.

And redcat

I been trying for years to convince my bbbj but no-CIM girls that ingesting cum raises their IQ. This must be the inverse relation.
A old long time f buddy of mine would request cof, she would rub it all over and swore it was good for her face, she had great smooth skin btw. That crazy girl
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:39 AM   #152
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Damn looks like you struck a nerve with a lot of people with this one. While what you stated in your initial post is likely true. Anybody with any kind of sense knows that there are risk associated with the activities we discuss on this site, and some activities carry more risk than others, but most don’t want to reminded of those risk. Look there are guys on this site you will bareback a lady 2 weeks after knowing she was creampied by Charlie Sheen, and aint nothing nobody can say to change the behavior, it is what it is.
+1 GM

Look, the second you wake until the second you sleep - you're at risk. Walk across the street BAM! car. Eat the wrong thing (usually Chipotle lately) BAM salmonella. Life is one big risk, we take it daily - the OP pisses me off because she acts like (1) we're too stupid to know the risks (WTF are STD's? and HOW do you get them??!? Really??) and (2), she's just mitigating a PORTION of the risk... you might as well say "Seatbelts absolutely make it impossible to die in a car accident" or "Not smoking means you have no possible chance of getting cancer".

We ALL get the risks, but some of us Skydive (Scribe), eat blow-fish (Scribe) and kiss deeply, with meaning, and with abandon (Scribe... ladies, take note...lol)... and some DON'T.

But you don't see me ranting on every chance I get that "People should".

Look, the OP forgets the PURPOSE of being here at all. It's like NASCAR. Why go to a NASCAR website and tell everyone "You're all doing something really stupid and dangerous - I only drive at 50 MPH. It's the only way to be safe"..

Is 50 safer than 200... hell yes! Will it win anything in NASCAR - HELL NO!

The providers here (Most girls) are NASCAR DRIVERS - they know the dangers of a 200MPH BBBJ... and they accept that because they aren't in the race to finish safely... they are in the race to WIN! And "WINNING" here, is mega-amounts of clients, positive reviews, and a purse full of cash.

(**and the guys are the PIT crew!)
**SCRIBE 2018 Top 5 Funniest Answers Contender!
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #153
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Man do you not read? That’s what Brandofan tried to get out of her multiple times and she just kept spinning it.

Nope not reading all that worthless shit..
7aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:39 PM   #154
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
He lives! Where you been Mo?

Watching from afar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
PURPOSE of being here at all. It's like NASCAR. Why go to a NASCAR website and tell everyone "You're all doing something really stupid and dangerous - I only drive at 50 MPH. It's the only way to be safe"..

Is 50 safer than 200... hell yes! Will it win anything in NASCAR - HELL NO!

The providers here (Most girls) are NASCAR DRIVERS - they know the dangers of a 200MPH BBBJ... and they accept that because they aren't in the race to finish safely... they are in the race to WIN! And "WINNING" here, is mega-amounts of clients, positive reviews, and a purse full of cash.

(**and the guys are the PIT crew!)
**SCRIBE 2018 Top 5 Funniest Answers Contender!

Win!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:57 PM   #155
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

OP - whoever you area: Instead of blaming this supposedly rampant BBFS for your declining business (of which you've provided zero evidence), perhaps you should re-examine your service model and/or that lovely customer service attitude you must have.
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:01 PM   #156
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
If I don’t kiss a guy, I don’t connect with him. That’s me. So, I only see guys who I would normally date in real life. Works perfectly for me. I consider CBJ a choking hazard.

If I actually had to be with whoever walked the door, I’d probably share your opinions, actually no, I just wouldn’t do it...I’d find a job that was more suitable to me. To each their own. WALDT and I like hooking up with guys I actually like.
Interesting perspective. Can be somewhat... risky, if you know what I mean.

Yet, WALTD indubitably applies.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #157
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Damn man LIVE IN A BUBBLE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #158
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7aurelius View Post
How does she see the reviews?

Was looking thru eccie ran across Bobby Mann, did a search and found nothing.

So i put this thread out https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2404616 butt

still searching found this BobbyMann.

and look https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2395850&highl ight=mann

Things are wild at the AMPs
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 04:23 PM   #159
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default WTF?

The topic by the OP was to be safe and respect the wishes of the ladies...

As I said, that sounds fair to me... Not sure why some would trash that idea...

Brando was calling out the OP for a bunch of other shit and then, suggesting that I was a White Knight for some reason...

Man slug, seems like you are his White Knight, running to his defense with your silly threats...

Quote:
Whether you like it or not, Brando was staying on Topic, you on the other hand have turned it into a sideshow. My suggestion to you is post about the Topic or I open up the RTM can of whoop ass...And please don’t make it the pseudo on topic type of post like Tsmokies where you write 3 paragraphs of Off Topic attack shit then say, “Oh, back on Topic, I agree with the OP”.

This is my first and last warning on this matter.

(I am into tallies today and for anyone counting, this is the 2nd time I have given a 1st and last warning)
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:22 PM   #160
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
Man slug, seems like you are his White Knight, running to his defense with your silly threats...
Lighten up Francis, it’s called humor!

Oh, and Brandofan pays me handsomely to WK for him! He used to pay me salary but his Fan Club has grown so rapidly he now pays out on a commission basis, every Friday too.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:49 PM   #161
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Brandofan pays me handsomely to WK for him! He used to pay me salary but his Fan Club has grown so rapidly he now pays out on a commission basis, every Friday too.
this is true. Brandofan used to pay me, but like a Jackass I went to him to restructure my contract.. he told me "Tran, I can get ManSlut to 'Knight' for me at half your salary".. Son-of-a-Bitch cut me off entirely!

see, I thought I was important.. now I realize I'm just a post-Whore who thought he mattered at one point
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #162
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
The topic by the OP was to be safe and respect the wishes of the ladies...

As I said, that sounds fair to me... Not sure why some would trash that idea...

Brando was calling out the OP for a bunch of other shit and then, suggesting that I was a White Knight for some reason...

Before a topic is done research needs to be done and OP has 2nd person information.
Now OP has in the pass done BBFS per 2nd person information.

We throw research around about said topic cause the more doing research the better the information.

Looks like U been giving Brando hell. ASS U say?

Forum: Coed Discussions - Dallas Yesterday, 06:55 PM Replies: 160
You Guys are not scared?
Views: 4,069
Posted By Generic White Guy
Brando, I know that stuff like facts and science...

Brando, I know that stuff like facts and science can be scary... It is much easier to be an ass, make a bunch of noise and not really say anything of value...

Private

Forum: Coed Discussions - Dallas Yesterday, 06:29 PM Replies: 160
You Guys are not scared?
Brando, what is to debate? The hobby has...

Brando, what is to debate?

The hobby has risks, we all know that or should... Unprotected sex greatly increases those risks... There is nothing to debate... Yeah, science!!

OP said that she...

Yesterday, 07:35 PM Replies: 160
You Guys are not scared?
Brando, it is hard to tell what you were...

Brando, it is hard to tell what you were debating...Lits of noise but no value...

I am not sure how you think pointing out that you are an ass makes me a white night... Are you suggesting that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
What, this thread is still going?

Jessika, could you please do us all a favor and reply saying nothing but "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"?

We recently lost a 'valued' community member to a vicious shark bite and it would be quite nostalgic if you would do that for us.

Still going
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #163
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=Jessika_Rose;1060824758]������������������������ ���� all natural ?? Bahahahahahahaha that’s just sooooo funny OMG OMG OMG I have no reviews because mfs don’t wanna see me when they get told no for gfe mfs who come into spas asking for me from off eccie and get told I’m not gfe they get bummed. Your sources have no bearings on what I know to be true lol .. this prime example of Bitch shit ..acting like you’re a bitch arguing back and forth lmao

I could care less about people tryna enforce rules here I could give any fucks about eccie tf it’s full of nasty bitchs and nasty dudes period I’m here to read reviewed and read reviews only period.
Don’t like what I say add me to ignore list
Wanna get my account shut down go tf ahead I promise you I’m really 1 of the ones who can and always make it without business from eccie ��������

So you providers are telling me you offer gfe because you actually enjoy treating every man like your boyfriend sucking and fucking raw knowing he doing it with everyone else. Shit that can be the only other reason because you bitchs actually LOVE that nasty shit or it’s because your business will go down if you don’t or you’re pressured into it. Which 1 is your reasoning behind being gfe? I charge the same amount if not more as a lot of the broads who do gfe yet y’all take a risk I don’t have to take....why?

Anyway -
This my last time responding got some smart shit to say my inbox wide open and my number is public have fun arguing amongst yourselves!! Time to get back to my Friday money ✌��✌��[/

You got balls to come on here complaining about shit that been going down since Christ walked.
If your concerned get off the pulpit and put your MooMoo on and quit go back to the safe medical field.
Fuck any one can be anything in here
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:20 PM   #164
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I had a guy want CBJ once and I tried it and damn near killed myself and my mouth was numb and it was horribly disgusting. A really good hand job is the better option in these situations.

Truth be told and this isn’t a slam at anyone, I just don’t get Non-GFE. Well, I guess I do. Like OP said, you can give guys a good time without it, but I think that’s because some guys are simply looking for a warm wet place to stick it.

The problem with me is, I like to think I’m more than just a warm wet place. I like to make a connection. And without that, I’d quit and get another job (if I can even call it a job, it’s more of a hobby or past time).
You just shot to the top of my list
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 07:21 PM   #165
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7aurelius View Post
How does she see the reviews?
There is a section of an encounter report that anyone can read, and it includes the activities. (Doesn't make since to me, but it's there for all to see) The ROS is private for those gents with PA.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women