Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2015, 04:25 PM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you calling Africans by their color or where they were born?
Are you calling Americans by their color or where they were born?
Are you calling Europeans by their color or where they were born?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 04:42 PM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're persistent in your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there's a 1550 map below entitled "Die Nüw Welt", which means "The New World", you dim-witted jackass. Just to the right of Cuba is "Hispaniola" -- which is IN the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And here's another reminder that all of your points have been thoroughly refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and they are now fully dulled, and they truly reflect your singular dullard quality. It's a repeat summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

1. Smallpox is a disease of African origin, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not European or a New World disease as you just stupidly claimed.

2. The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, give or take a few days, not 25 years as you earlier contended, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

3. It was your contention, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that it had to have been a smallpox infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. That notion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was shoved up your uneducated-ass by the fact that there were African adventurers fighting and exploring alongside the Spanish conquistadors, and your ignorant ass can't name, or even prove, that it was an infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. But it's an established fact that Africans -- freemen -- did accompany Columbus on his expeditions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

4. Your stupid-ass also claimed Columbus was the first slaver in the African slave trade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you had your ass handed to you over that claim. Your stupid-ass can't back up your stupid POV with a factual citation showing that Columbus brought any African slaves to the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier insinuation that it isn’t.

6. Cortés was NOT the vector who introduced smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier claim that he was.

7. You named Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, as the European vector who introduced smallpox to Mexico, but Equia was African: not European, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

8. Then you claimed Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, was part of Cortés expedition, but Equia was a member of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

9. See map below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

10. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.

Quote:
Hispaniola is not part of the new world? LMAO Cortes brought smallpox to Mexico in 1520 where was the one in 1518 sperm bank the inbred chimp? Now it is your turn to post a name.
When a person like you sperm bank the inbred chimp has nothing he parrots the same lies over and over hoping someone will believe him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 04:44 PM   #153
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you calling Americans by their color or where they were born?
Are you calling Europeans by their color or where they were born?
Did you miss the question again lexie lacking? Or just want to be a attention whore?
Old 12-13-2015, 05:17 PM   #154
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
When a person like you sperm bank the inbred chimp has nothing he parrots the same lies over and over hoping someone will believe him.
You're persistent in your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, repetition is necessary. Refer to the 1550 map below entitled "Die Nüw Welt", which means "The New World", you dim-witted jackass. To the right of Cuba is "Hispaniola" -- which is IN the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And here's another reminder that all of your points have been thoroughly refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and they are now fully dulled, and they truly reflect your singular dullard quality. It's a repeat summary of your salient points -- including your Hispaniola remarks -- that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

1. Smallpox is a disease of African origin, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not European or a New World disease as you just stupidly claimed.

2. The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, give or take a few days, not 25 years as you earlier contended, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

3. It was your contention, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that it had to have been a smallpox infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. That notion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was shoved up your uneducated-ass by the fact that there were African adventurers fighting and exploring alongside the Spanish conquistadors, and your ignorant ass can't name, or even prove, that it was an infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. But it's an established fact that Africans -- freemen -- did accompany Columbus on his expeditions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

4. Your stupid-ass also claimed Columbus was the first slaver in the African slave trade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you had your ass handed to you over that claim. Your stupid-ass can't back up your stupid POV with a factual citation showing that Columbus brought any African slaves to the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your claim that it isn’t.

6. Cortés was NOT the vector who introduced smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your claim that he was.

7. You named Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, as the European vector who introduced smallpox to Mexico, but Equia was African: not European, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

8. Then you claimed Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, was part of Cortés expedition, but Equia was a member of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

9. See maps below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

10. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 05:54 PM   #155
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You have refuted nothing, IBMassa'.

But you could end this debate with one of you (exceedingly rare) wins--all you have to do is take your own advice: provide the documented name of the African who was the first person to bring each epidemic disease to the new world. With DNA of those individuals so we can all confirm what their lineage actually was.

I am sure you are up to the task. But until you do you remain IBHypocrite.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:12 PM   #156
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You have refuted nothing, IBMassa'.

But you could end this debate with one of you (exceedingly rare) wins--all you have to do is take your own advice: provide the documented name of the African who was the first person to bring each epidemic disease to the new world. With DNA of those individuals so we can all confirm what their lineage actually was.

I am sure you are up to the task. But until you do you remain IBHypocrite.
That's just like Old-THUMPER to jump in and make a bigger damn fool of himself than everyone already knew him to be. You do realize when you claim that "nothing was refuted" that you are WKing for Ekim the Inbred who claimed Hispaniola is NOT in the New World, right, Old-THUMPER? That means, Old-THUMPER, you're a stupid jackass just like Ekim the Inbred Chimp since you are now championing every stupid and conspicuosly refutable fuckin' thing he posted.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:25 PM   #157
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
One of the 1300 men who accompanied Bertolomeo Columbus to Hispaniola in 1493 from Spain. Close enough for you? 90% of the native population died from disease resulting in bringing African slaves to work in 1503.
Quote:
That's just like Old-THUMPER to jump in and make a bigger damn fool of himself than everyone already knew him to be. You do realize when you claim that "nothing was refuted" that you are WKing for Ekim the Inbred who claimed Hispaniola is NOT in the New World, right, Old-THUMPER? That means, Old-THUMPER, you're a stupid jackass just like Ekim the Inbred Chimp since you are now championing every stupid and conspicuosly refutable fuckin' thing he posted.
Quote:
Hispaniola is not part of the new world? LMAO Cortes brought smallpox to Mexico in 1520 where was the one in 1518 sperm bank the inbred chimp? Now it is your turn to post a name.
Here it is again sperm bank the inbred chimp. You are sucking wind.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:39 PM   #158
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here it is again sperm bank the inbred chimp. You are sucking wind.
The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you claim it was introduced into Hispaniola -- which is in the New World despite your question mark indicating your disbelief that it is -- in 1493 where there is no record of its existence before 1518, Ekim the Inbred. And your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.

BTW, it's fun highlighting your ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and if Old-THUMPER stupidly chooses to WK your idiocy, it'll be twice as much fun ridiculing both of you.
Old 12-13-2015, 07:26 PM   #159
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you claim it was introduced into Hispaniola -- which is in the New World despite your question mark indicating your disbelief that it is -- in 1493 where there is no record of its existence before 1518, Ekim the Inbred. And your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.

BTW, it's fun highlighting your ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and if Old-THUMPER stupidly chooses to WK your idiocy, it'll be twice as much fun ridiculing both of you.
You are a bigger fool than ever sperm bank the in bred chimp. they must be banging your head against the bedpost while they are buttfucking you. You are the laughingstock trying to weasel your way out of this.
Old 12-13-2015, 07:30 PM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a bigger fool than ever sperm bank the in bred chimp. they must be banging your head against the bedpost while they are buttfucking you. You are the laughingstock trying to weasel your way out of this.
The only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #161
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
Told your dumb inbred chimp ass the member of Cortes party that contacted the pox died and infected the native population is unnamed.

Have you got a name for the first recorded smallpox case in 1507 on Hispaniola?

You do remember it is a part of the new world?
Old 12-13-2015, 08:19 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Told your dumb inbred chimp ass the member of Cortes party that contacted the pox died and infected the native population is unnamed.

Have you got a name for the first recorded smallpox case in 1507 on Hispaniola?

You do remember it is a part of the new world?
As of this moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, which completely destroys your original contention that ONLY Europeans could have been smallpox vectors. Furthermore, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World ... to Hispaniola in 1518, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:31 PM   #163
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's a reminder. All of your points have all been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now fully dulled, they truly reflect the dullard you are. Here is a repeat summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier insinuation that it isn’t.

6. Cortés was NOT the vector who introduced smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier claim that he was.

9. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
" DOWN GOES EKIM !! DOWN GOES EKIM !! " :crybab y::stretcher :
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:18 PM   #164
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
As of this moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, which completely destroys your original contention that ONLY Europeans could have been smallpox vectors. Furthermore, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World ... to Hispaniola in 1518, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
Told you several times who it was, how come you will not name the first smallpox case in 1503, on the island of Hispaniola? You just babble in orbit indicating you have nothing.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:23 PM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Told you several times who it was, how come you will not name the first smallpox case in 1503, on the island of Hispaniola? You just babble in orbit indicating you have nothing.
That's your designated task, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you have failed. All I had to do was prove that your version of events has holes in it and leaks like a sieve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And as of this moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, which reinforces my alternate theory and completely destroys your original contention that ONLY Europeans could have been smallpox vectors.

And your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World ... to Hispaniola in 1518 -- NOT 1503, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women