Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #151
Having Fun
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Okay, so after reading all of this, I would like to summarize this thread for the people who don't feel like reading ten pages:

1) The OP comes on to brag about how he gets $80 pussy from young hotties and may get it for even cheaper when they are really down on their luck when they need money.

2) The OP is annoyed that even though he said to not PM him for information, people actually did, (which is a complete shock to me, that he received any PM's on a site like this even though he requested none.)

3) Some people think the OP is full of shit, some don't.

4) Some folks believe quality is in price, some don't.

5) Lazurus loves to argue and take pot shots at the ladies. Oh, and he likes young girls who hate food and has proof that you can get them cheap.

6) Hotlips would like to eat lunch with Lazurus and Jules would like to attend as well.

Did I miss anything?
Could I eat Hotlips and Jules for dessert after we have lunch?
(Laz, you are on your own, unless the ladies want you to join!)
Old 08-24-2011, 12:50 AM   #152
Having Fun
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Where they could fuck, or where Naomi could fuck him up? Naomi can be an annoying one in my book, but my money is on her..
Annoying or not, if I made seven figures instead of six, I would probably enjoy the challenge of taming Naomi by visiting her everyday, and making her quite happy that she is a woman, but alas, that is not the case that I can afford such endeavors, so someone else will have to handle that.

Anyway, it was my suggestion to lock Laz and Naomi in the same room together so I get to make the rules (not that it will ever happen) so they can fight and fuck each other up all they want, but the door to allow them to leave does not open until they kiss and fuck to show they have made up!

Old 08-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #153
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Where they could fuck, or where Naomi could fuck him up? Naomi can be an annoying one in my book, but my money is on her..

Damn Lucas, I didn't get to your summary until reading the whole damn thing. You forgot #7 - Laz won't respond to Hotlips' latest post

I have seen some meltdowns in my day here, but LL, this one is an all timer.
Sorry Boltfan, but I have a basic rate that I doubt either one would want to pay me if they really wanted me to have to be seen with them in public.

I've met them both, saw Jules several years ago, and guess what, for a rub and tug for less than she charges now AND even went and got her a pretty damn nice massage table because I wasn't in the mood to have her work on me on the FLOOR again at her incall and traded an $80 rub and tug session for a $300 table if she would have had to buy it and get it back to her incall. So no fucking clue why she has such a hard on and hate for me years later. SHE started this shit a ways back not me.

Bullshit claims about wanting free pussy?

Hotlips, when I brought up the FREE loads of oak firewood, did I EVER ask for anything in return or when I sold you at my cost something for your pool, did I ask for anything? Fuck no. Not my style so all the asshats who think I do something wanting free or discounted sessions, there's a couple.

IF anyone recalls Sunny Jackson, if she's still around, ask her exactly how much I wanted when I went all the way to the mid cities to pack up her storage unit, load it on my truck and trailer and bring it to her Dallas residence. I asked for NOTHING from her.

That's just a few of the ladies I have helped without ever asking for a discount or freebie or cheap so the clueless assholes who make accusations that I do so can kiss my ass.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:07 AM   #154
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Having Fun View Post
Show me someone able to pull off the Hooters or Twin Peaks outfit who will also be as passionate about our time together as I would be (yeah, that DOES means the whole GFE/BFE, DFK, DATY, BBBJ set of acronyms) and who will do it for $80, and I'd make the time to see her at least 2-3 times a week, every week.

Nice fantasy... except for the boyfriends of actual Hooters and Twin Peaks waitresses.
Actually, I know guys who have pulled off actual Hooters/Twin Peaks girls for around that price point, and for longer than an hour. In fact, there are members here who have done it.

Not taking sides in the rest of this mess though.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:34 AM   #155
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Could we use yours? It's obviously just collecting dust.
For some reason he thinks all the ladies here are overweight - that is just odd to me but funny as hell. I guess I'm overweight at 5'8/125lbs. *sigh* Seriously - LL has serious mental issues. I don't know how those ladies met him. I'd rather chew on glass and be broke - seriousfuckingly.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:37 AM   #156
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Anyway, it was my suggestion to lock Laz and Naomi in the same room together so I get to make the rules (not that it will ever happen) so they can fight and fuck each other up all they want, but the door to allow them to leave does not open until they kiss and fuck to show they have made up!

..........Yeah I'd totally tie him up with my stockings and give him an upside down bj just so he can shut the fuck up. Then again he would continue to rant on and on about nothing.
Quote:
Ok... now, for some real fun, who wants to help me spring for a room where we can lock LazurusLong and Naomi4u together until they fuck and makeup?
Oh please save it. As If I cannot afford to wine and dine his cheap ass. I'd get the 4 star hotel room and the condoms - you know he probably can't afford that either. I'd give him one hell of a workout. One that'll get his ass off of eccie for a few days hehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Shit, I forgot about Naomi. Since Bolt was kind enough to provide #7, I would like to add #8. Naomi likes to start shit and likes to post all day every day.

My guess is they both love to argue online, and in person they probably would not even talk. They are both keyboard tough guys who get off on starting and finishing arguments. You've gotta love the internet.
Actually -- you are correct. I'm a sweet little princess in person but anyone that have actually met me knows that. It's no secret.

I don't even know you SO this is funny shit to me. Well you know what they say you're someone when a nobody knows you.

Hey but at least - you're right about me for the most part. I post on eccie for shits and giggles. None of this should be taken seriously - ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
+ 1,000,000 what he said. Pussy ain't cheap and if it is, don't want to know what those cut rate ladies look like. I'll stick to my ATF's that are $200+ but, are available at last minute, have clean incalls, are clean themselves, and don't do the MC'd and serve one million guys s day.
The nice thing about this is, WALDT, go ahead and see your $80 smelly pussy, leave the nice clean one for us.
Guess this thread shows WHO REALLY IS TRYING TO GET FREE PUSSY!
I love this type of threads, they allow the ladies to see hobbyists true colors. ROTFLMAOL. Thank you very much.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Exactly.

Like I said, every girl in Dallas bookmark this thread - let it be a screening tool.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #157
surfindick
Account Disabled

OK kiddo's it's done.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women