Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #151
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey, CBJ7, what do you think of the EO I linked to? I'm sure you will be able to find someone to explain it to you.

Reagan issued an EO for transparency ... Bush revolked it (gee I wonder why), Obie revolked the Bush EO and re-upped Reagans EO

what do YOU think about that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #152
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, Doofie! What's your take on what I think is one of the best EOs ever signed. And I mean that, it is a great EO. Just click on the link I posted.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #153
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Answer my question first, CBJ7. Actually, the one I linked to is one I think all Presidents should sign and follow. If any President refuses to follow it, including W, they should not be President.

Now, about the author of the EO . . .

Seems he has totally ignored it from the beginning.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #154
CJ7
Valued Poster

Im already on record saying I agree with government transparency

your turn, now answer my question

its too late for W to sign it ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #155
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Who's not for government transparency?

The levels of what's acceptable or required is a pretty subjective matter under any circumstances, and i have a hard time getting all wound up about it either way.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #156
CJ7
Valued Poster

no answer COF ?

AGAIN?

if its too difficult for your senile brain to comprehend say so, everyone will understand
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #157
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, this is the most secretive President we've had. Yet you defend him at every opportunity. What gives?
Old 06-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #158
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, this is the most secretive President we've had. Yet you defend him at every opportunity. What gives?

the soft spot in your brain is what gives
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #159
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Your inability to comprehend is worse than I thought. If you think this President has been open and transparent like he promised, you are also delusional. Sorry, dude. It's too bad.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #160
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your inability to comprehend is worse than I thought. If you think this President has been open and transparent like he promised, you are also delusional. Sorry, dude. It's too bad.

your skewed idea of transparent is literal ... kinda like you think you have the RIGHT to know about government sting operations ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #161
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
If you are speaking to me, placing a moratorium on a law has the same affect as changing a law. If the joint Congress cannot override his override, then Obama de facto changed the law.

Doove, I admitted that if Obama went to Normandy that he did in fact honor D-Day.

I have also clearly stated my reasons for not liking Obama, and I have no desire to keep responding to your ridiculous claims that I'd love Obama if there had never been a Hillary Clinton campaign. I think Obama is a lazy, worthless, shifty, hen pecked lieing bitch who has never had a job that he didn't not show up for or work on the company's dime to write his books, and he is out for himself and himself alone. That is when Michelle takes his collar off and lets him climb out of his box. Clear enough? In case it isn't..........Hillary Clinton campaign or no, I would not have voted for Obama because of his inexperience, and I wouldn't like him now for the above reasons.

Joe, here's the link again. I had it cached. http://news.yahoo.com/shock-video-ob...033218997.html
OH, Douchee is a liar. Ocommie did not go to Normandy. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...s-inexcusable/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #162
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You still don't comprehend, do you, CBJ7? I never said I had a right to know about government sting operations. I have a right to know about government wrongdoing.

I also had a right to know what was in the Affordable Care Act before it was voted into law. Were there hearings? Was there debate? Was there even time for lawmakers to read the damn thing before it was voted on?

How much else is going on behind our back. Oh, yeah. The President has a secret "kill" list that includes American citizens. I have a right to know about that. Oh, and we are conducting some secret wars in Somalia and Yemen. I have a right to know about that. There are likely many things I have a right to know about but don't because this President is keeping it secret.

You seem to think that we are here for the government, and that we need to accept what the government hands us. That's bullshit. The government is here for us. Of the people, by the people and for the people. Remember that? How about "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

And I'm not the one who promised openness and transparency in government. OBAMA DID! He lied. There is no openness, and no transparency. Listen to his speech. He condemns exactly what he is doing.

At least I know that this President can detain me indefinitely without probable cause or due process. I'm glad I know that.

Jesus, the lengths you statists will go to in defense of this fascist. Amazing. Simply amazing.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #163
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
OH, Douchee is a liar. Ocommie did not go to Normandy. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...s-inexcusable/
Dude, seriously, you really need to do a better job of keeping up with the conversation.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #164
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Dude, seriously, you really need to do a better job of keeping up with the conversation.
You still lied. Fucker. He did not go to Normandy and you are A FUCKING LIAR...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #165
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still don't comprehend, do you, CBJ7? I never said I had a right to know about government sting operations. I have a right to know about government wrongdoing.

I also had a right to know what was in the Affordable Care Act before it was voted into law. Were there hearings? Was there debate? Was there even time for lawmakers to read the damn thing before it was voted on?

How much else is going on behind our back. Oh, yeah. The President has a secret "kill" list that includes American citizens. I have a right to know about that. Oh, and we are conducting some secret wars in Somalia and Yemen. I have a right to know about that. There are likely many things I have a right to know about but don't because this President is keeping it secret.

You seem to think that we are here for the government, and that we need to accept what the government hands us. That's bullshit. The government is here for us. Of the people, by the people and for the people. Remember that? How about "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

And I'm not the one who promised openness and transparency in government. OBAMA DID! He lied. There is no openness, and no transparency. Listen to his speech. He condemns exactly what he is doing.

At least I know that this President can detain me indefinitely without probable cause or due process. I'm glad I know that.

Jesus, the lengths you statists will go to in defense of this fascist. Amazing. Simply amazing.

for a constitution hound, you use the word RIGHTS alot ... you want rights you dont and wont have and then bitch about the ones you do have ...

and you had plenty time to read the bill .. the debate lasted over a year, the bill cleared the senate in December and wasnt signed until March ... you are the one obligated to make an effort to go to Washington and read it ... unless of course you think you have the right to have HR's delivered to your front door.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women