Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41354
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35755
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #136
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Who the fuck cares?

(outside of drama)
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #137
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I am surrounded by stupid..........fucking awesome
dang nab it,
and I was wasting time getting laid and writing review, so lost track of this thread.

Spirit13 errrr thanks
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #138
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Just got back.

Spirit, all disciplinary action on a mod has to come from owners as far as I know. At my level, there is not a button on any mod post which would allow me to give points or a ban to another mod.

Now, do you know something or not?
Do I know if any ladies are speaking about what goes on in the ladies room? Hmm think about this dude.. I made that mistake before.. got 14-15 days ban because I did not tell who told me that time... where as I am human and make mistakes, I also learn from them.

That being said, hell I do not even know whats being chattered about in the men's locker room since since my premium access expired and unlike a good number of you who seem to hobby 2-3 times a week I do not have that luxury, energy level or time....

I did not know that fellow mods had not power over mods... eh.. in one way that sucks, but in another I can see the logic.

@TexasGator - thinking outside the box is what makes me very good at what I do in my chosen profession. One of my first Tech jobs was to test pc hardware (analog modems for Compaq in this case) and its that "thinking outside the box" that got me praise and quarterly bonus's every quarter.

But to retort most of you who laugh at me.. when I read your reviews etc it would appear like you go into the session with a check list and if certain things were not done you give don't rate the lady all that well and those who comment about the review seem to all say that a CBJ is a deal breaker. CBJ's are not as great as the BBBJ's but look at the reviews.... the lady starts giving you a CBJ which some of you have commented is a deal breaker, yet you continue the session.... why is that?

Or my favorite.. we have voices on here who say do not reward Bait and switch, yet we still see some of old timers get hit by it....and they still go through with it because and I quote "she was still hot looking"

If it was up to me, I would turn and walk away, drive some place to sit down, get online and post IMMEDIATELY that the lady in question is B&S and that you walked away..

So while you all laugh at me, when you post about going through with a B&S deal, or in some other posts you state that CBJ is a deal breaker yet a few days later, there you go posting a review where she gave you a CBJ, I laugh....
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #139
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
... since my premium access expired and unlike a good number of you who seem to hobby 2-3 times a week I do not have that luxury, energy level or time....
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:13 AM   #140
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wow...you got quarterly bonuses at Compaq...

I don't think I've ever been as impressed with someone's credentials as I am right now...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #141
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

Quote:
...its that "thinking outside the box" that got me praise and quarterly bonus's every quarter...
yep, a quarter every quarter is probably what you were worth.

So Spirit, which provider is telling you PR stories?
Why A Duck? is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #142
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Spirit,

Nobody's gonna accuse you of giving cbjs. You the full deal, man.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #143
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Spirit,

Nobody's gonna accuse you of giving cbjs. You the full deal, man.
... and, it appears, he'll swallow anything.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #144
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Wow...you got quarterly bonuses at Compaq...

I don't think I've ever been as impressed with someone's credentials as I am right now...
Don't sell yourself short WU.. because you are married to Val, its easy to impress you.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #145
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why A Duck? View Post
yep, a quarter every quarter is probably what you were worth.

So Spirit, which provider is telling you PR stories?
you indicate that it is still happening.. what proof do you have that I am still be told anything? Ask the Mods.. it happened once before and I took a vacation.

And because I never named who it was I am pretty sure they think I still get told stuff from time to time... as pointed out by some on here that some on here have WK's but as long as you keep it to yourself the MODS won't act because they have no proof.

Oh and for record.. the quarterly bonus was 4 figures on the left side of the decimal point. But I guess the whole concept of a bonus is alien to you.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #146
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
Why pay for the access when a few reviews suffice? Don't need premium access to see the showcases and or to contact the ladies.. usually when I see they have their own website I use it to contact them there.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #147
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

Quote:
you indicate that it is still happening.. what proof do you have that I am still be told anything? Ask the Mods.. it happened once before and I took a vacation....

Oh and for record.. the quarterly bonus was 4 figures on the left side of the decimal point. But I guess the whole concept of a bonus is alien to you.

Dude, I have no indication that it is still happening. And I was just making fun of you saying "quarterly bonus's every quarter".
Why A Duck? is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #148
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
and furthermore of all of us on here, one of the last ladies that ever need a WK is fricking Valerie.
^^^ WORD

Ya know I've been really fucked off tonight, but reading this thread did give me a right good laugh.....Anyways Spirit, I'm a widow...
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women