Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're pathetic, without even trying. Misremembering and lying are one and the same. What about the story of him stabbing someone? Go check out that whopper.
Misremembering a date of an event is not lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're the fuckin' liar without any evidence to back up your and Politico's asinine lies Carson, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #137
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Here's a FYI, for you, Old-THUMPER, Politico is part of the lame-stream media; hence, it is about the lame-stream media since they demonstrably lied as indicated by how they were forced to walk back their story, Old-THUMPER. Now you're WKing to perpetuate their lies, Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, that makes you the fuckin', pathetic liar as you keep trying to perpetuate Politico's lies.
IBDelusional,

Where did I support Politico? That's right, I didn't. I said Carson is inexperienced in anything remotely connected to international politics, domestic politics, or running the federal government. You and others keep referring to Politico, not me. I said that someone who has repeatedly said he believes in the bible as a literal and source document is not someone I think is qualified to be president. I said that someone who believes the pyramids were primarily for grain storage is not someone I want as president. Even in the most Carson-positive spin he comes across as ignorant/confused about some very basic points. You want to disagree with my points, fine. But quite being your typical lying self--attack me for what I said, not for what others said. Who am I "WKing" for? You hate me so much that you just can't read what I write without going into a psychotic rage and ignoring what I actually say, can you?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IBDelusional,

Where did I support Politico? That's right, I didn't. I said Carson is inexperienced in anything remotely connected to international politics, domestic politics, or running the federal government. You and others keep referring to Politico, not me. I said that someone who has repeatedly said he believes in the bible as a literal and source document is not someone I think is qualified to be president. I said that someone who believes the pyramids were primarily for grain storage is not someone I want as president. Even in the most Carson-positive spin he comes across as ignorant/confused about some very basic points. You want to disagree with my points, fine. But quite being your typical lying self--attack me for what I said, not for what others said. Who am I "WKing" for? You hate me so much that you just can't read what I write without going into a psychotic rage and ignoring what I actually say, can you?

You're endorsing and perpetuating Politico's lie, Old-THUMPER. Ergo, you're WKing for Politico, and you're a fucking liar when you do so, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Carson's ... lies.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:40 PM   #139
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Obie, Obie, Obie please bail my dumb ass out, cried sperm bank don't let anyone see how dumb I am.. i'va is kicking my dumb ass again.

eehhbuhhrrrr the i'brrrrr... the libmonkey...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #140
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're endorsing and perpetuating Politico's lie, Old-THUMPER. Ergo, you're WKing for Politico, and you're a fucking liar when you do so, Old-THUMPER.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:48 PM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a pathetically laughable lib-retard when your lying-ass WK's for, endorses and perpetuates Politico's lies, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Carson's ... lies.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #142
Old-T
Valued Poster

You're a pathetically laughable liar when you post.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You'd be the pathetically laughable lib-retard that's the demonstrable liar WKing for, endorsing and perpetuating Politico's lies, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
Carson's ... lies.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:11 PM   #144
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Old-lww... squirming...

Old 11-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #145
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
In plain English that means Odumbo lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Odumbo isn't going to save your sorry ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a Sanger special -- euthanization -- could help you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You senile fuck, you are the one crying for Obie to bail your dumb ass out sperm bank. Go back to draining dicks at your and gay rey's glory hole.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #146
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a pathetically laughable lib-retard when your lying-ass WK's for, endorses and perpetuates Politico's lies, Old-THUMPER.
Quote:
You'd be the pathetically laughable lib-retard that's the demonstrable liar WKing for, endorsing and perpetuating Politico's lies, Old-THUMPER.
Getting a bit tongue tied are you?

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You senile fuck, you are the one crying for Obie to bail your dumb ass out sperm bank. Go back to draining dicks at your and gay rey's glory hole.
Whereas you lack reading and comprehension skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you know entirely too much about draining dicks to be an amateur.

Quote:

You'd be the one relying on cartoonish emoticons to convey your [sarcasm on]scintillating[sarcasm off] POV, Old-THUMPER.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:41 PM   #148
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Whereas you lack reading and comprehension skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you know entirely too much about draining dicks to be an amateur.
]
Poor sperm bank, can't even think up his own insults. Better call for Obie you are squirming sperm bank, or did you like chicken dick better?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:45 PM   #149
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

0ld-lww get the fuck out of here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
Old 11-08-2015, 07:45 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor sperm bank, can't even think up his own insults. Better call for Obie you are squirming sperm bank, or did you like chicken dick better?
Commenting on your lack of reading and comprehension skills and your professional knowledge about how to drain dicks is a statement of fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you find such factual observations uncomfortable or "insulting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, perhaps you should change your life style.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women