Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If We Had An Honest Media, Would Obama Have Won Re-Election?
Yes. And His Margin of Victory Would Be The Same 39 36.11%
No. Obama Would Have Lost In A Landslide 38 35.19%
The Election Would Have Been A Toss Up 4 3.70%
If We Had An Honest Media, Obama Wouldn't Have Run For A 2nd Term 27 25.00%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #136
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Where was the terrible state of the economy?
What terrible state? The stock market is heading for an all time high. Companies are reporting record profits. Hey Apple stock holders are suing to get them to release some of the cash they are hoarding.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #137
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The Republican party cannot remain the party of angry white conservatives and hope to not just win elections but survive.
But Trendy would rather lose election after election as long as he can remain affilitated with "the party of angry white conservatives."

Collectively, they seem to find great comfort sharing their prejudices!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #138
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Whirlaway, without insults, without insulting names, my answer is that your question suffers from faulty reasoning. You feel that because the news is not being reported the way you want it then it must not be honest. A better question would be, if the media had focused on topics you considered important would the results have been different. Personally I do not think so.

Some facts, did you know that if Reagan had won the same percentages of the ethnic groups and run against Carter the race would have been a virtual dead-heat.

You thing that to me is becoming clear is that various ethnic groups do not put as much importance on some events as conservatives do. And you cannot say that anyone viewpoint is more correct or important than the other, it just is.

Therefore the changing of the ethnic mix in the US is going to have a long term effect on who gets elected and what points are important to those voting. The Republican party cannot remain the party of angry white conservatives and hope to not just win elections but survive. And it has nothing to do with the claim the media is not being honest.

Just because they are not reporting on what you want them to means the focus has shifted. There is no right or wrong. There just is.
Watch out, dude. You're going dangerously close to cogent, thoughtful discussion. That's thin ice you're stepping on here...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #139
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
But Trendy would rather lose election after election as long as he can remain affilitated with "the party of angry white conservatives."

Collectively, they seem to find great comfort sharing their prejudices!
At least they seem to celebrate it here.

Maybe it'd be better stated as "the party of angry white conservatives who can't get none at home and won't come out of their mama's basement."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #140
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
We're living in a fantasy world?

Dude, you are living in a world of denial!

Newsflash: The election is over!

. . . President Obama won the election fair and square and the world is better off for it, but dummies like you just can't see the truth even when it's as plain as the nose on your face!

I hardly call massive voter fraud fair and square Fast Gun. I may be a blonde, but I'm not a dumb one.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #141
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Another dumb Slunt in the sandbox ...

DIPSHIT ALERT!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #142
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013 ALERT

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #143
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The media’s treatment of Watergate needs no explanation here. The press detested Richard Nixon unlike any modern president.
You're an F#%in' idiot because Nixon WAS a liberal - he negotiated and traded with communists! LOL He basically wanted to outdo Johnson's Great Society by legislating a Greater Society. How about these?

Nixon's economic Policy:
1971 - Nixon ended the gold standard and put us on a fiat monetary system1971 - After taking the United States off the gold standard,[3] Nixon was quoted as saying "I am now a Keynesian in economics"
Nixon became the first president to submit a budget based on “the high-employment standard,” which meant the country would spend as if it were at full employment to bring about full employment, thus justifying an “acceptable” amount of deficit spending.
Nixon announced in August 1971 what he called the New Economic Policy (N.E.P.) which balanced U.S. domestic concerns with wage and price controls and international ones devaluing the dollar.

Nixon's foreign Policy:
1969 - Nixon enters peace negotiations with North Viet Nam
1970 - Nixon negotiates permanent deal with USSR not to use Cienfuegos (Cuba) for ballistic missile Submarines
1972 - Nixon enters into successful SALT talks with USSR to reduce nuclear weapons
1973 - Nixon withdraws thousands of troops from VietNam, ends draft.
1973 - Nixon agrees with the USSR to negotiate a peace protecting Israel and ending the war.
Nixon also visited China, defusing tensions with that country, and opening trade with communists.

Nixon's Domestic Policy

1970 - Nixon creates the EPA, seeks and passes Clean Water legislation, creates OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), requires all federal agencies to comply with National Environmental Protection Act, requiring environmental impact statements.
1970 - Nixon pushes school desegregation, creating the Philadelphia Plan, the first federal affirmative action program. (Nixon ends up appointing more women to office than LBJ)
1970 - Nixon endorses the Equal Rights Amendment as a constitutional amendment
1971 - Nixon installs price and wage freeze, stopping rampant inflation
1973 - Nixon advocated universal health-care for all Americans in an address to Congress

None of that would fly today with the Republican House. Nixon would be run out of the Republican Party today as a RINO. Plain fact.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #144
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Gotta admit it. austxjr is right on this one. Nixon was a big time liberal. And is now the second most corrupt and dishonest President in history.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #145
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

But YOU are the MOST corrupt and DISHONEST poster on ECCIE.

apart from being a scrotum snaffler, you're a habitual liar.

Give it up while you still can, whiny!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #146
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You can't point to any lies, yet you spout lies in every other post. It must come from being . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #147
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I do? Prove it, you lying sack of shit. I handed you your worthless ass yesterday. and everybody saw it.

Prove that you didn't say you wanted to see Big .tex on fire. Or deny it again!

Sucks to be you.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I already proved that, Assup. You lied, as usual. But then again, you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I already proved that, Assup. You lied, as usual. But then again, you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Not true. Where did you do that, you mental case. No wonder you have to drive to Salina to get a mouthful of mannwurst!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:49 AM   #150
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Read it, Assup. I posted I would like to SEE BigTurd on fire, I DID NOT say I want to SET BigTurd on fire. You accused me of wanting to SET BigTurd on fire, which is an obvious lie. You repeating the lie does not make it the truth. Sorry. Continually lying about me is one of the reasons you were elected . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women