Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2015, 05:57 AM   #136
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
According to Megan Kelly, her staff reaserched Stewart's cutting edge "Satire", and 90+ percent of the subjects were Republican, or conservative.

But in the end, he is just another political hack for the Democrats.
Then Williams might be a perfect fit. Narcissism will work.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:07 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There is something about that makes me chuckle.
Yea I caught that too....that and he called his phone a 'smart phone'.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #138
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Sean Hannity completely made up that nonsense about Muslim only zones in England and Europe which Fox News later had to acknowledge was totally a lie and without basis and none of the people on here complain about Williams said a word. Why is that
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Sean Hannity completely made up that nonsense about Muslim only zones in England and Europe ....
He did?

If I recall correctly, BL, the areas in question were referred to as ....

... "No-Go zones" ... as opposed to your choice of words ... "Muslim only zones."

Secondly, it is my recollection that there had been objections by some Muslims regarding certain laws in Europe that were being passed to prohibit certain practices of the members of the Muslim faith, and that to accommodate the complaints and allow those members to do so certain areas were established in which those prohibiting laws were not to be enforced and LE was prohibited from going into those areas to enforce the prohibitions, which is where "No-Go" arose.

As happens often, EVEN ON THIS BOARD, certain FACTS get morphed into something beyond that which was originally stated, for a variety of "reasons," and the result is a ridiculous situation or circumstance that is represented to be "factual" when it is not at all in reality .... e.g. "Muslim only zones" ...

.. and it is always possible that certain persons modify the phrases for different reasons and do not immediately see that it is in effect a distortion ...

.. like dodging sniper fire on the tarmac...or my helicopter was hit with an rpg.

Or you can keep your insurance if you like, and your doctor if you like the doctor..... or I never had sex with that woman..... or it was a great right wing conspiracy.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #140
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Sean Hannity said nothing of the sort. You have a link with quotes of Hannity saying such a thing?

You don't know what you are jabbering about. That comment was not made by Sean Hannity.

BigLouie is guilty of what he (wrongly) accused Hannity of doing - making shit up!

The dishonesty of liberals on full parade.

And Sean Hannity isn't the "MANAGING EDITOR" of FOX news, a position held by Brian Williams at NBC News. Do you not comprehend the significance of that title?

Quote:
Sean Hannity completely made up that nonsense about Muslim only zones in England and Europe which Fox News later had to acknowledge was totally a lie and without basis and none of the people on here complain about Williams said a word. Why is that
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:30 PM   #141
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Head stuck up your ass again? I've posted last week the who and when that happened. It wasn't Hannity and it wasn't Fox reporter that made the comment. It was made on a show hosted by a blonde and the person who did it was a contributor and not an employee of Fox. Now you can look for the truth. I wouldn't light a cigarette until you withdraw your head though.

This was six months after CNN reported the same story.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:59 PM   #142
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

well big louieass looks as if you got your facts wrong plus got your head stuck up your ass
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:07 PM   #143
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

How about when Bobby Jindal made the same comments and got his ass handed to him by the British?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #144
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
According to Megan Kelly, her staff reaserched Stewart's cutting edge "Satire", and 90+ percent of the subjects were Republican, or conservative.

I like him, he has phenominol comedic skills.

But in the end, he is just another political hack for the Democrats.
Because 90 percent of republicans are douchebags.

The republicans don't have any funny hacks because they've all got sticks WAY up their butts. Whenever I need a diamond, I just take a lump of coal to a republican.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:17 PM   #145
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
How about when Bobby Jindal made the same comments and got his ass handed to him by the British?
Bobby Jindal is a moron. He's the christian equivalent of a hardline muslim cleric. He would have every kid in christian school learning about how the earth is 6K years old and we all have a sky daddy. Sweet Jesus.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:23 PM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default ... but the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards don't want to talk about CNN's errors:

Quote:
CNN, too, trafficked in ‘no-go zone’ chatter

Friday, Jan. 9, when anchor Wolf Blitzer was chatting with anchor Chris Cuomo:

BLITZER: Chris Cuomo, you are there in Paris for us. Have you sensed from the few days that you’ve been there, a growing anti-Muslim sentiment on the streets of Paris?

CUOMO:
No. That would be a very difficult thing to tell. Certainly, I haven’t seen anything that I could report on that way. I mean, we have been getting read in about what cultural tensions do exist here. There’s a large part of the population that is assimilated. What’s happened in north Paris is not a secret. We know there were riots there several years ago. There are what they call a ‘no-go zone.’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-zone-chatter/
Later that same night ...

Quote:
[O]n Anderson Cooper’s program, the concept crept again into the conversation, as retired CIA officer Gary Berntsen told the host, “Anderson, the Europeans and the French in particular have problems that are the result of also 751 ‘no-go zones’ in France where you have Islamic communities that have formed councils that are managing these areas. And the police don’t go in. If you look at Sweden there are 55 ‘no-go zones’ there. You know, firefighters or ambulance drivers go in there and they’re attacked. Their vehicles are lit on fire, their tires are slashed, and the Europeans have not pushed back against this. They can’t surveil people inside the ‘no-go zones’ if they get and go in there,” said the analyst, who called the zones “enclaves that are completely separated from the government.”

Later in the same broadcast, Cooper himself, a CNN star, put his own name behind the “no-go zone” talk. In posing a question to a Brookings Institution scholar, Cooper said, “Although we have seen in a number of Western European countries, new immigrants particularly from Muslim countries not making as much effort to assimilate into the larger population. We’ve seen that in Sweden, obviously in England, here in France and as one of the guests earlier was talking about, there are kind of ‘no-go zones’ where police don’t even really go into and again it does cut both ways.”

It continued on Saturday, Jan. 10:

Quote:
CNN military analyst Maj. General James “Spider” Marks said this to host Fredricka Whitfield: “And through policies that have been in place, both existing policies that are on the books and what I would call behaviors that exist, for example, the ‘no-go zones,’ there are ‘no-go zones’ not by legal status, was because the police have chosen not to penetrate, and there has been an open effort to keep them isolated.”

Also on that Saturday, retired NYPD detective Harry Houck explained on CNN’s air, “Well, one of the thing – they’re going to have to go into these ‘no-go zones’ and take over again.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:24 AM   #147
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Chicken Dick!
Old 02-14-2015, 11:39 AM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Chicken Dick!
Embryo are also .... "Under Construction"!!! And it shows with you.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #149
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:01 PM   #150
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Head stuck up your ass again? I've posted last week the who and when that happened. It wasn't Hannity and it wasn't Fox reporter that made the comment. It was made on a show hosted by a blonde and the person who did it was a contributor and not an employee of Fox. Now you can look for the truth. I wouldn't light a cigarette until you withdraw your head though.

This was six months after CNN reported the same story.
Bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn8jNXfbIpA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women