Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2016, 03:25 AM   #136
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Check yourself boss. Elisabeth is the classiest person you'll deal with all year, guaranteed. No reason to disrespect her like that.
I would love for you to come check me if you are about that life
Just pm me sir and I can give you my schedule thanks buddy buddy.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:34 AM   #137
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I gotta agree with Jules.

It's tacky to see the 'B' word being used, and anything else comparatively derogative. It's just...tacky.
I have to agree with Jules child!!! She must of have sucked the shit out of your dick boy
cause now that's what I call ass kissing right there smh!!!

Now to your b word comment really dawg do I have to do this ok you said it's tacky cool
Let me ask you something are we at school? Work? Church? Or a hooker board?????????

Oh yeah!!!! That's right we are on a hooker board!!!! There you go buddy ding ding ding
you are correct you are so welcome for the update no worries anytime Buddy buddy.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:42 AM   #138
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet the lady you WK for and say is the "Greatest pussy ever" is listed as being 46. If you have a beef with a gal I get it, but when you're fighting and spewing shit just for attention then you may need to call your mother and mend some bridges; you obviously didn't get enough love (or English classes) growing up.

Lmao you are funny lil boy I like you but no seriously you are right man would you
Come do an outcall at one of my places and give me some love and some English
Classes? That would be fucking awsome if you can this weekend. I can't do tomorrow
I will be at the gun range in Arlington most of the day today but free on super bowl
Sunday just pm me for details to my Plano crib.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:52 AM   #139
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I agree with your old ass description, I haven't seen the other sides of you.
Oh wow!!! BLM isn't she like 90 or something I heard them talking about this lady with the same name in Houston when I be at my place in Houston. Yeah she is pretty old man it's
Sad when they have to work this long my heart goes out to her and I hope Payton manning
Knows it's time to walk away on Sunday. Smh!!!
Old 02-06-2016, 04:36 AM   #140
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Geez, can you guys ban this suiram77 retard again? His tough bullshit talk is hurting my head...And I thought I added nothing to this board, (which I don't.)

He's actually making me feel like I'm contributing helpful information on this board, (which I don't.)
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:47 AM   #141
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Geez, can you guys ban this suiram77 retard again? His tough bullshit talk is hurting my head...And I thought I added nothing to this board, (which I don't.)
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:57 AM   #142
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
Straight pimping baby I see ya boy no matter what season it is you still have to get that workout in I love this thanks wolf.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:12 AM   #143
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

He's actually making me feel like I'm contributing helpful information on this board, (which I don't.)
Lmao what's up old man it's been a while boy!!! We need to grab a drink again sometime. I feel you though that Mr. Suiram77 is straight stupid man he be killing me man. My plan was to contact st Christopher on Monday about this suiram77 ass hole. I started reading all the rules again and I said oh he think he slick his ass is staying within the rules but very close to that line.

Don't worry Lucas it is just a matter of time before we see that pretty ass Banned sign
under his lil play car Kmsl!!!! Rick is fuck, yeah right it should say Broke as Joke lmao!
we need to all come up with a plan and get his ass out here for good so we can get back
to how it use to be brother them good days. I will pm you so we can put our heads together
have a great weekend and enjoy that super bowl buddy.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:40 AM   #144
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

In the old days, the white and black knights would fight while the gray knight was getting his dick sucked.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:40 AM   #145
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
So lmao at you!!!!' dude go grab a ladder climb up to the top of your shack
And well you know the rest. Kmsl!!!!!! PAWB!!!!'
Quote:
I would love for you to come check me if you are about that life
Just pm me sir and I can give you my schedule thanks buddy buddy.
Quote:
Lmao you are funny lil boy I like you but no seriously you are right man would you
Come do an outcall at one of my places and give me some love and some English
Classes? That would be fucking awsome if you can this weekend. I can't do tomorrow
I will be at the gun range in Arlington most of the day today but free on super bowl
Sunday just pm me for details to my Plano crib.
You're way too cool and tough for me. Recently watched Tombstone and I really would love to have a spelling contest with you.

FYI - I creampied your ATF.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #146
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're way too cool and tough for me. Recently watched Tombstone and I really would love to have a spelling contest with you.

FYI - I creampied your ATF.
Now that's funny because I don't have a damn ATF never have and never will. I take that back you my ATF so just let know when you want some good D later sunshine.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #147
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
I have to agree with Jules child!!! She must of have sucked the shit out of your dick boy
cause now that's what I call ass kissing right there smh!!!

Now to your b word comment really dawg do I have to do this ok you said it's tacky cool
Let me ask you something are we at school? Work? Church? Or a hooker board?????????

Oh yeah!!!! That's right we are on a hooker board!!!! There you go buddy ding ding ding
you are correct you are so welcome for the update no worries anytime Buddy buddy.
Lol. I wouldn't call it asskissing. I just share her sentiment.

I haven't met her yet. I'd like to. I heard she's good at what she does and hope to get a chance to find out one day. I'd probably kiss her ass if she wanted me to, though.

Sure, we're on a 'hooker board', but there still comes some degree of decorum and respect for people. All that 'street' stuff, it just doesn't work here. It only makes your process on Eccie an uphill battle.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:35 PM   #148
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Now that's funny because I don't have a damn ATF never have and never will. I take that back you my ATF so just let know when you want some good D later sunshine.
You are not telling the truth again. A simple search shows you did say, an who, is your ATF. You either lied then or now. But heck, everyone here knows most of your statements are phony.

As for a disturbance on the hobby force, I felt it too.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:55 PM   #149
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Lol. I wouldn't call it asskissing. I just share her sentiment.

I haven't met her yet. I'd like to. I heard she's good at what she does and hope to get a chance to find out one day. I'd probably kiss her ass if she wanted me to, though.

Sure, we're on a 'hooker board', but there still comes some degree of decorum and respect for people. All that 'street' stuff, it just doesn't work here. It only makes your process on Eccie an uphill battle.
Smh!! Ok dude listen you talk how you want to talk and I will talk how I want to talk
so please do you and don't worry about me buddy. I am just a crazy ignorant MotherFK
So please just ignore me because I don't have no damn process on a hooker board.

Btw please let me know when this place that is for illegal acts become legal and I will change my tone and attitude until then duces big dawg!!!!
Old 02-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #150
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
You are not telling the truth again. A simple search shows you did say, an who, is your ATF. You either lied then or now. But heck, everyone here knows most of your statements are phony.

As for a disturbance on the hobby force, I felt it too.
Mr irrelevant you don't believe your own shit you just said because if you or any other Bih
didn't believe anything I say then please explain to me why would you or them post.

Go ahead I have time please explain, that would make you and them more fucked up than me!!! Let me give your ass and anybody else that gives a damn a challenge. See if you can ignore Mr.suiram77 ass
when I post or comment any where on boards for a whole month. I would be so elated!! Because when
I post I don't post for cosigners, feedback, or opinions my post shit is for me. So in the future just say
fuck suiram77 ass and Just move on so Give it a try you will be shock how it changes your life.

Good day Mr. Irrelevant :

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women