Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35911
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #136
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator42 View Post
I have to hand it to you WU.
It was brilliant to guest your account and change your handle to ..........uh wait.......back to Wakeup????? That will really throw off the Hooktards!
Yeah,
He did that to throw you ladies off ,who hate on him ,so he could still get appointments! Yeah....."That's the ticket"

(in my best Ozzy Guilan voice)
"Pulease"
It's not actually "Wakeup" anymore. When I went to register Wakeup the form told me it was taken, someone had registered "wakeupkc" and that was keeping me from getting my handle back. I think someone was trying to keep me from reregistering my handle. Fortunately I know some secret squirrel ways to circumvent things.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #137
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
It would be more funny if this thread got closed. Just saying....

I am smiling now just by imagining the faces of WakeUp and Wayward when the thread got closed. Sorry... I am just little evil. I might not be alone wishing for this.
It's perfectly okay to think that way. Just remember though that just because you have no friends here doesn't mean you have to be bitter. Your future is bright and shining and eager for you to claim it! You go boy...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #138
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fucking newbie post whores.......been here less than a week and already hitting 100 posts.......Where is that review?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #139
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I am banging my heads (big and small) for missing the chance to register WAKEUP handle while it was let go. Just too busy these days with things that matter. Nonetheless, it was a chance to end him for good.
futile is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #140
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
I am banging my heads (big and small) for missing the chance to register WAKEUP handle while it was let go. Just too busy these days with things that matter. Nonetheless, it was a chance to end him for good.
Actually I was about to register "Wakeup Brooke" when I found a way to circumvent it...

I think I'd have done WAY better with that handle...

P.S.-Don't bang the little head to hard...you'll get rope burn...then you'll have to start using condoms when you jack off like Coefficient...
Old 12-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #141
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Had to look back to see to whom this directive was adressed. Apparently, it was I.

Should've known wakeup & Wayward would take offense to being called bitches. At least Brooke's thick skinned and can take a joke.

So if I say "Brook's bitches," it's presumed (by those complaining) I'm referring to providers? WOW! And it's I who should be chastised? If that's true, Go for it.- PLEASE!

Never mind that (semingly foolish as this thread may have seemed to newcomers), all but 2 of the "catfighting crowd" contributed, joked, and above all, put differences aside. Raphael, Clever, wakeup, Jasmina, BDS, Wayward, boardman - and even the lynch mob poster boy (dh) ALL had fun and cast NO stones (except towards the sacrificial lamb - ME).

Yet, someone (or 3) complained about using the word "bitches" in a satirical imitation of the stereotypical contentious BP "scammers" the RTMer proudly exposes on a daily basis?

No disespect to you, DM - you've been a model mod and vocal supporter of the 1st "fun" thread to which all but 2 of the usual haters contributed. But when the most vocal antagonists find fault with a thread EVERYONE else views as fun...? Houston, we have a problem. When only thing they can come up with is being called bitches - along with EVERYONE else - by a fictitious stereotyped character? Houston, we have an even bigger problem.

But that problem shall no longer be mine. Happy Holidays, ladies & gents.

bitch.

PS. If your not TG your RTM doesn't count. haha
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #142
jasmin
Account Disabled

Default What DON'T YOU KNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
TG, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I bet that every one of those RTMs was about my post. Sorry man.

I have no doubt that the mods have gotten numerous RTMs about this post from people who just didn't get the joke. There was probably a guy or two, but for the most part, we can assume it's Providers who RTMd this thing.

I mean, just look, the big joke in this thread has been used by Providers in the Powder Room to say that I'm Guesting my handle to avoid my past posts about my hatred about providers, and it all started with one provider not getting the joke in post 53...

What's really sad is that the women on this board are taking typed words on an Internet board so seriously, and that once they are shown to be completely wrong, they're simply too headstrong to say they messed up. I get it I guess, Providers have to be strong willed to even work in this business, so they are inured to having to stand up to men every day, even when they're wrong.

It's just a little saddening to see certain providers acting this way, I honestly feel a bit sorry for them.

It's in the Providers Handbook - If it's on the internet it must be true! It's a commandment! Like the 10 year old pics some post, and websites like Daily MAIL UK, TMZ, The Enquirer online.........DUH?

Excluding bad reviews- everything on the internet is TRUE!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #143
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
It would be more funny if this thread got closed. Just saying....

I am smiling now just by imagining the faces of WakeUp and Wayward when the thread got closed. Sorry... I am just little evil. I might not be alone wishing for this.
It would be futile, futile because we know a place where threADs never close, are never moderated and don't even really start to get interesting until about page 15. It might be futile for you to thinck about that or you could try and register which would be absolutely futile.

Just so you know futile, I am completely evil, Satan actually looks to Father Wayward for guidance.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #144
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Is futile trapped on the Island already or does he need an invite?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #145
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

We going to let him try to register for about a week first, it's a futile thing.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #146
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

What a losier!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #147
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
A cat herder that actually understands the cats?
I'm not even that picky. Couldn't care less if the herder understands the cats. I'd be satisfied if the herder simply knew that cats are nappers...not sleepers! Turn your head too long...they're out of the pen again!

Quote:
This would require reading actual posts, having a sense of humor and at least a fleeting knowledge of the history of the Houston boards.
If some of the mods studied at the feet of John Bull...well, what are you gonna do? I mean...it worked out SO well for him! Gotta be a winning strategy!

Quote:
Someone asked MojojoOU812, in his introduction thread, what qualified him to be a Houston mod. Seems like a pretty reasonable question now, doesn't it?
Eh....dunno. When it comes to the Lord's Supper....I'm partial to Paul's account:

"But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily...[yada, yada, yada]
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #148
jasmin
Account Disabled

Yeah Paul is the international purveyor or women and wine. A human Bacchanal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women