Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2023, 08:22 PM   #136
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s called willfully blind. Biden is caught dead to rights enriching everyone in his orbit, obviously getting his cut, but nothing will happen. It’s not a democrat/republican thing either, it’s about being in the club, haves and have nots, fat cats and starving dogs, whatever idiom you wanna use.

The ultra wealthy and powerful want international relationships as THEY want them, not some fucking blowhard real estate developer from Manhattan. This guy strove for peace and deescalation. Can’t have that, there’s no money in it. They never thought he could beat Hillary, or he wouldn’t have.
You are absolutely right. It’s amazing that people can’t see that. SMH
Old 04-02-2023, 08:43 PM   #137
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I truely doubt any of the posters here screaming trump is guilty even know how a grand jury is selected or that it is just a tool for the prosecutors
to use to get an indictment for trial. there is no counter allowed by the accused, nor is the jurors screened for biased or given any instructions on the laws.......
The most persistent criticism of grand juries is that jurors are not a representative sampling of the community, and are not qualified for jury service, in that they do not possess a satisfactory ability to ask pertinent questions, or sufficient understanding of local government and the concept of due process.[53] Unlike potential jurors in regular trials, grand jurors are not screened for bias or other improper factors. They are rarely read any instruction on the law, as this is not a requirement; their job is only to judge on what the prosecutor produced. The prosecutor drafts the charges and decides which witnesses to call
Old 04-02-2023, 08:46 PM   #138
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I truely doubt any of the posters here screaming trump is guilty even know how a grand jury is selected or that it is just a tool for the prosecutors
to use to get an indictment for trial. there is no counter allowed by the accused, nor is the jurors screened for biased or given any instructions on the laws.......
The most persistent criticism of grand juries is that jurors are not a representative sampling of the community, and are not qualified for jury service, in that they do not possess a satisfactory ability to ask pertinent questions, or sufficient understanding of local government and the concept of due process.[53] Unlike potential jurors in regular trials, grand jurors are not screened for bias or other improper factors. They are rarely read any instruction on the law, as this is not a requirement; their job is only to judge on what the prosecutor produced. The prosecutor drafts the charges and decides which witnesses to call

quite right

Old 04-02-2023, 10:15 PM   #139
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
trump was best buddies with Epstein. Literally dozens of photos of them partying together, along with Gislane. But that's just another fact his cult chooses to ignore.
... THAT was before Trump kicked them both out
of Mar-a-lago... And did you miss Trump calling
for the "Epstein client book" to be released?

How can YOU be so mis-informed??

.... Trump's indictment is the topic.
And Trump is rightfully stunned that He's being
indicted in ticky-tacky bullshit - when the
REAL criminals - the Biden family has seen NO charges - yet.

Which is why Trump is asking the FBI about those
on Epstein Island with (forbidden topic)...
and Hunter's drug and gun charges.

So much for the FBI following the law here in America.
It's all one-way.

#### Salty
Old 04-02-2023, 10:54 PM   #140
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
As I said, reasonable people can see that he's a con man.
Ahhh, so you get called out by several posters on your false statement that Trump is "an indicted criminal" so now you try to change the meaning of what you said rather than owning up to your mistake. So disingenuous.

Quote:
As far as the completely inaccurate and ridiculous statements that he did in fact make about the bald eagles and the wall in colorado, that comment of mine was in response to this:

"It's sad when you look at completely inaccurate and ridiculous comments like he and other leftists on this thread have made." -berryberry
LOL - wow what a stretch. I wasn't talking about statements made by Trump or any politician. I was commenting on some posts so inaccurate and lacking in facts made here by various leftists that it is beyond sad. I mean how can anyone make a comment that is the complete opposite of the facts of the case and expect to be taken seriously? Perhaps learn the subject matter being discussed before plagiarizing inaccurate comments from elsewhere.

And FWIW if Trump said something stupid years ago, who cares - it's not relevant to my point. But if you really want to start comparing stupid statements by politicians, your boy Biden says something stupid on a daily basis
Old 04-03-2023, 06:06 AM   #141
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Ahhh, so you get called out by several posters on your false statement that Trump is "an indicted criminal" so now you try to change the meaning of what you said rather than owning up to your mistake. So disingenuous.

LOL - wow what a stretch. I wasn't talking about statements made by Trump or any politician. I was commenting on some posts so inaccurate and lacking in facts made here by various leftists that it is beyond sad. I mean how can anyone make a comment that is the complete opposite of the facts of the case and expect to be taken seriously? Perhaps learn the subject matter being discussed before plagiarizing inaccurate comments from elsewhere.

And FWIW if Trump said something stupid years ago, who cares - it's not relevant to my point. But if you really want to start comparing stupid statements by politicians, your boy Biden says something stupid on a daily basis

That's because Biden is the President and he has media following him nearly 24/7
During Trump's reign, there was not a single day that he didn't do or say something stupid.

However if you chose to ignore facts here, as you stated (I bolded it, so I'm not putting words in your month), so be it, you're doing just what Trump would.do. Congratulations
Old 04-03-2023, 10:39 AM   #142
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Old 04-03-2023, 11:33 AM   #143
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

LOL, this is NOT going how the crazy ass leftists thought it would

Trump with all the free TV time, and the people out in force for supporting Trump - watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642937179780567041

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642931350410780673

Trump even mocking the Crazy Ass Left watching the plane from his plane, Trump Force One

Old 04-03-2023, 12:01 PM   #144
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
That's because Biden is the President and he has media following him nearly 24/7
During Trump's reign, there was not a single day that he didn't do or say something stupid.

However if you chose to ignore facts here, as you stated (I bolded it, so I'm not putting words in your month), so be it, you're doing just what Trump would.do. Congratulations

Biden has the least press meetings of any modern president to this point 2 years and change into his abysmal failure of a presidency. they hide him from the press and it's obvious why.

Trump never ducked the press while president. in fact he used the press to get out his message which is what a president should do.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:19 PM   #145
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, this is NOT going how the crazy ass leftists thought it would

Trump with all the free TV time, and the people out in force for supporting Trump - watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642937179780567041

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642931350410780673

Trump even mocking the Crazy Ass Left watching the plane from his plane, Trump Force One

bahahahhaaaa

remember when the press and some of our liberal posters crowed about Trump's jet being in "Disrepair"? like this ...

Trump’s private Boeing 757 sitting idle in disrepair at New York airport: report

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...at-ny-airport/

"Getting the plane, which was 20 years old when Trump purchased it in 2010, back into flying shape could reportedly cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Flight records obtained by CNN signal that Trump hasn’t used the plane since leaving office in January."

no big deal boys and girls. just needed engine overhaul. in the meantime Trump just used his other jet. bahhahaaa

"Trump’s Boeing 757 was a staple during his 2016 presidential campaign. Since becoming a private citizen, he’s been flying on his smaller 1997 Cessna 750 Citation X corporate jet, according to CNN."

and according to the internet rumor mill .... Trump's jet(s) were impounded to prevent him from "fleeing the country".

Fact Check: Has Donald Trump's Plane Been Impounded Over 'Flight Risk?'

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...gation-1789188

"BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump deemed flight risk, NYPD impounds Trump Force One," SnarkTank, a social media user, wrote in a tweet that, as of 6:20 a.m. ET on Tuesday had been viewed more than 274,000 times.

FALSE!

BAHHAHAAAA
Old 04-03-2023, 12:25 PM   #146
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Biden has the least press meetings of any modern president to this point 2 years and change into his abysmal failure of a presidency. they hide him from the press and it's obvious why.

Trump never ducked the press while president. in fact he used the press to get out his message which is what a president should do.

When Biden goes on camera, he is somewhat coherent. Moreso if he isn't reading lines from a prompter.

When Trump goes on camera, he is like a toddler given a microphone. He'll talk loud, make no sense, put the mic in his mouth, then tell you that you're wrong.

Honestly, shouldn't compare anyone to anyone else. Apples to oranges (no pun intended). Trump is a fucking moron. There is no argument about that. Biden is also a moron, but for all intents and purposes, is less of a moron than Trump. And he didn't kill nearly 500,000 americans due to spreading misinformation.

Misinformation, embezzlement, deflecting the new's attention elsewhere (biden's laptop, hillary's emails), not paying the bills for holding rallies, saluting another head of state.. All this should be grounds for him to be locked up for treason
Old 04-03-2023, 12:25 PM   #147
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re actually innocent until PROVEN guilty. Well, that’s how it’s supposed to work. It seems like you and Pelosi forgot how our justice system was built.
Again, trump and his supporters didn't care about any of this "innocent until proven guilty" stuff when he was suggesting they lock up Hillary or Hunter Biden. Why the sudden change of heart here?
Old 04-03-2023, 12:29 PM   #148
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... THAT was before Trump kicked them both out
of Mar-a-lago... And did you miss Trump calling
for the "Epstein client book" to be released?

How can YOU be so mis-informed??

.... Trump's indictment is the topic.
And Trump is rightfully stunned that He's being
indicted in ticky-tacky bullshit - when the
REAL criminals - the Biden family has seen NO charges - yet.

Which is why Trump is asking the FBI about those
on Epstein Island with (forbidden topic)...
and Hunter's drug and gun charges.

So much for the FBI following the law here in America.
It's all one-way.

#### Salty
Lol! trump kicked them out of Mar-A-Lago specifically because the heat was on. They were good friends before Epstein got in trouble. Yet another trump crony taking the heat while trump slinks away like the reptile he is.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:31 PM   #149
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
This is an internet forum. Not a court. I know a con man when I see one. I'm under no obligation to not speak the obvious on here. Can you honestly say with a straight face that the clown Trump has never committed a serious crime? I'm not talking about convicted. I'm talking about committed. Thousands of felonies are committed every day that people don't get convicted for.

I agree that everyone deserves their day in court. Innocent until proven guilty, but it's a lot easier to commit crimes and not be proven guilty of them when you were born into a NY real estate empire. Born with the money to hire the best lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors. Born with the money to pay people off and the money to pay lawyers to intimidate others. It's the boarding school version of plata o plomo, but I have more respect for Chapo and Mayo than I do for this clown. At least they're relatively honest about what they do.
Amen brother
Old 04-03-2023, 12:56 PM   #150
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
When Biden goes on camera, he is somewhat coherent. Moreso if he isn't reading lines from a prompter.

When Trump goes on camera, he is like a toddler given a microphone. He'll talk loud, make no sense, put the mic in his mouth, then tell you that you're wrong.

Honestly, shouldn't compare anyone to anyone else. Apples to oranges (no pun intended). Trump is a fucking moron. There is no argument about that. Biden is also a moron, but for all intents and purposes, is less of a moron than Trump. And he didn't kill nearly 500,000 americans due to spreading misinformation.

Misinformation, embezzlement, deflecting the new's attention elsewhere (biden's laptop, hillary's emails), not paying the bills for holding rallies, saluting another head of state.. All this should be grounds for him to be locked up for treason

somewhat coherent? that's being generous. and don't you think an inability to read text "might" be an indicator of mental decline?

in your opinion he's a moron. in my opinion Biden is not only a moron he's a mentally unfit moron. i'll take a mentally fit moron over a unfit moron any day.

saluting another head of state is treason? it's called protocol. who exactly are you saying he saluted that is treason? the Queen? Putin? who??

i find this rally cost argument nonsense because it is. no politicians pay the city for security. unless the city gets an agreement upfront it's all on the city to bear the costs for local security. always has been. that dog don't hunt, friend.

allow me to prove that dog don't hunt ..

OOPS!

Springfield Asks Obama to Pay Up for Campaign Event

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...event/1947766/

there's plenty more examples for Obama, Hillary, and many others. all i need is one. and here it is above.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women