Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #136
Indian33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I did not know the name of my first was in Wichita Falls, for you guy that mentioned OKC in the 80's there were many houses with the same pricing structure. 50,70 and 100. I would visit at least once a week while in between picking up girls as the Hotel bar, for free, where I worked. That was a great time to hobby as there were always new talent every week. I would on some occasions visit two or three back to back, I was young with lots of energy. Then there was the place called southranch that place was outrageous and fun if you could get in.
Indian33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #137
BWGuy
Registered Member

Nicole of Dallas was my first. I don't recall why except that she was attractive and had good reviews.
BWGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #138
tanman3210
Valued Poster

I had seen a couple of massage plus hj girls,So I moved up to a first provider,She was Racheal Rose,I was nervous for sure.
tanman3210 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #139
shortstroke
Gaining Momentum

Her name was Sharmane (sp). It was in Los Angeles 1965. She was so gentle and kind to me cause she knew I was a virgin. I was so nervous I threw up before I saw her. I rinsed my mouth and used her mouth wash to get the smell out. I was 18 yo.
shortstroke is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #140
canthelpmyself69
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

My first was a smoking hot early 20s blonde in San Francisco. It was back in either 1999 or 2000. I can't remember her name, the hotel or anything else about the night other than I was relatively intoxicated and asleep whne she knocked on my door. She was "sent" to my room by some of the guys I worked with at the time. My buddies had already paid her and I was just to relax and enjoy myself. She was pretty patient, very nice, and dealt with my complete shock very well. She could have easily left and kept the money, but spent her time convincing me it was "ok". I was more nervous than when I had my first kiss. It was wonderuful, but very-VERY quick....
canthelpmyself69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #141
zont
Valued Poster

Once upon a time, back in 1981, ol Zont realized that, with one more trip, he would have enough "Braniff Points" to get himself a free plane ride to Reno to try the ski resorts around Lake Tahoe. So.... one Saturday morning he rolled his rear out to DFW, climbed on a flight to Albuquerque, sat in the terminal until the next flight to Dallas came up, and flew back in time for dinner. For a very low price, I had qualified myself for a free round trip to Reno, which I fortunately used before Braniff disappeared from the airways.

He spotted a book in the airport "library" called something like "Guide to the Cathouses of Nevada". This was a MOST interesting read...turned out to be an expensive book too.

So, once the trip to Reno was arranged and the ski clothes were packed and the car was rented, off goes Zont to check out a wonderful establishment just east of Reno with its own convenient exit off I-80. The sign said "Mustang Ranch". (!!)

It was an early afternoon arrival - a few cars in the parking lot so not too early (not sure they ever closed anyway).

In the door, and before long it was time for that great forgotten institution that I am sure any gent who has had the fun of it will remember forever.... the "lineup". There were maybe ten or twelve lovelies to pick from... the PRESSURE!

Cute face...check. Nice rack....check. Lovely blonde hair...check. Not too big and not too little...check. OK, what is your name again? Becky? Good, Becky - take me where you are supposed to take me...and she did.

OK, Becky, explain the deal to me.... $100 for one hour.... OK, sounds good... (she disappears down the hall with what used to be my $100.)

Meanwhile, Zont is busy getting "comfortable". She returns and gets "comfortable" too. Quite the "Sussen fur die Augen!"

We have our fun, ten minutes are gone...what next?... ok, more fun.... this of course takes moderately longer, but come up for air and there are still 30 min left, so... once more into the breech! Becky must have been getting those "why did I have to get a young energetic one today?" thoughts, but she behaved most professionally and I had one of the best hours I have ever had... nice to start at the top!
zont is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:26 AM   #142
clip28
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Wink it was 1995...

in Italy: she was a cute brunette from Romania, providing only CFS and CBJ.
The first time with an Italian provider was almost in the 1995 and it was also the first BBBJ CIM
The first threesome was with two girls from Romania (again) both straight!
It was actually fun because they never worked each other but they had to work very close so any time one accidentally touched the tongue of the other girl, were jumping away laughing.
First GFE was a girl from Russia (she could be a Victoria Secrets supemodel)
Last Provider in Italy was another Russian girl with a good attitude for BBBJCIM : I'm still visiting her twice a year.

Since all these doesn't count here (in the U.S.) my first American was Alana Nicole. It was a very lucky pick.
clip28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #143
MiniMeat
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Can't remember the name, but I remember the "HEY SAILOR - Me Fuckee Me Suckee - Me love you long time"

I KNOW that girl! Subic Bay 1977..........
MiniMeat is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #144
the viceroy
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Rainy Carson. Why? Ummm, maybe it was her ass or her legs...but she has one of the sexiest backs I've ever seen.
the viceroy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #145
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

My first was Alana Nicole and I chose her because I liked the pic in her ad. Hmmm. Maybe I need to give her a call.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #146
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

My first was a girl named Kayla back in 1993, I was single and young, and she was great in bed, I saw her many times and each time, she was better, more passionate than before.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #147
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I saw my first provider for the last time today. We had a great time, but it made me kind of sad because we likely will never see each other again.

Found her on one of my first forays onto Craigslist - the ad was normal, classy and not raunchy InSte@D~~uv~~W3iRd. She responded from an email address that was clearly a personal email address with a distinctive last name. (think suesylvester@yahoo, not DeliciousDebby@yahoo -not real but you get the idea). As part of my due diligence, I looked her name up on facebook and lo and behold, not only was she on there but we had friends of friends in common. With some misgiving, I emailed her back and told her that she should probably not use her real email address. She was very appreciative and we started emailing back and forth. Her husband had been laid off, and they really were desperate for money. She told me about her first two encounters and how bad they went and how she was not going to do this or advertise any more. Next thing I know, we decided screw it, we'll meet. And then again, and again...

She would probably be middle of the pack among ladies that post on eccie in terms looks. Tall, blond, late 30's. Little mommy pooch but great legs and ass. Tasty and energetic -great skills that rarely got put to use. Her husband knew and encouraged her. They were in a rough patch- probably understandable given how desperate they were. She told me the best/only times they did it were after she told him all about our sessions.

I broke several cardinal sins, giving $$ to get her phone turned back on, accepting her facebook friend request, etc... (it's one of several hundred- I say yes to everyone and was popular way back when -wife will never know) But it got almost affair-y with emotional attachment issues -which led me here when I realized it. Never could bring myself to tell her I'd sought other ladies too, though.

Always same crappy hotel, always ended round 2 or 3 the same, in standing doggie with her facing the window and often opening the curtains for an added thrill (except for the time we saw a family out front.)

Her husband found another job in another state and they've finally sold their house and so she's moving- this was the last time. Didn't mean to write this long a post but got started and just kept going. Thought it was worth saying a little something in tribute to her even if she'll never read it.

Closing a chapter, but hey, I just got p411 today, too.
DustyHands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women