Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41214
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Naw, you're over the edge. I think you're closing in on a two-week binge now.

You're trying to justify your childish Tourette-like outbursts by saying its payback? HA! That's like trying to deny your seething disgust for the brainless turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass, which is an animated piece of shit and piss.
Fixed that for you, you dumb-ass, shit-for-brains golem fuck.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Who is this guy?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #138
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fixed that for you, you dumb-ass, shit-for-brains golem fuck.
Thank you, Goober!

Just keep showing your class. DWI class, that is!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #139
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable piece of animated shit and piss"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #140
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Nice. and oh, so intelligent.

How does it feel to play second fiddle to IBIgnorantRedneck?

I think it's a good spot for you, Whiny. You really don't solo that well. But WTF, a good second fiddle will always get a gig because he doesn't have to LEAD! You're suited for it.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #141
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Geez, Assup! You finally accomplish something worth noting in your pathetic, pitiful life, and I try to encourage you with it, and you go attacking me. I think what few accomplishments you have should be recognized. Just trying to help. Geez.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP the GOLEM!!!
Puny Pricked Putz
"turd-tongued golem"
"miserable piece of animated shit and piss"
"miserable golem fuck"
"piece of animated shit"

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:21 AM   #142
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
More OH rebuttal that is mostly babble, what else is new.

How silly to say you have nothing against Jesus and think Paul was evil.
All of his preaching was about Christ and in agreement with the other Apostles.
Yes, it is amazing how Paul is depicted as having his own agenda on sex and immorality. They also forget that in 1 Corinthians, he starts off by taking a case of a man who sleeps with his father's wife. That is the context of his discussion on immorality. Surely everybody here would frown on that.

It's almost as silly as thinking Paul alone believed in the deity of Jesus and his resurrection, or Paul invented the concept of redemption by faith, or that Paul thought faith without any consequent works was a true faith.

OK, a quiz.

Who said the following?

What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person.

Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Answer

Jesus Mark 7:20

Paul 1 Corinthians 6:19

Paul Galations 5:19

Peter 1 Peter 2:11

Jesus Matthew 15

John the Divine Revelation 22:15
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice. and oh, so intelligent.

How does it feel to play second fiddle to IBIgnorantRedneck?

I think it's a good spot for you, Whiny. You really don't solo that well. But WTF, a good second fiddle will always get a gig because he doesn't have to LEAD! You're suited for it.
And your "suit", you turd-tongued golem fuck, is shit and piss, and you wear it better than anyone else could.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #144
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Corprophilia is no laughing matter.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it isn't, given that it completely describes your birth process, you shit-for-brains golem fuck.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #146
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:

Losing it, aren't you?

Well you can always pee pee and poo poo.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Losing it, aren't you?

Well you can always pee pee and poo poo.
Who is losing it, you animated piece of shit and piss? You're the shit-for-brains golem fuck who is commenting on your own asinine posts, Assup the jackass.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #148
essence
Valued Poster

"sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies"

So which ones do y'all NOT practice?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I shy away from sorcery.

I like orgies, but don't get to enough rehearsals to really practice...

Idolatry? That's a matter of opinion, though if you read through these threads, I do have a couple of "guys" worshipping me!

Drunkenness? Well not today.

Strife ... yeah, but my doctor gave me a poultice that cleared it up.

Divisions? Not any more. I had to practice a lot when I was in school. Then Algebra positively kicked my ass!

Jealousy? Naw.

And I suppose sexual immorality and impurity would depend on who's judging and by which rules. I leave those to the guilty!
Old 03-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #150
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

You can't just declare that Israel will remain a Jewish State. Your self-image notwithstanding, you are not omnipotent.

So, as they say in academia: "Don't fight the hypothetical".

Which brings us back to the question - What if the Palestinian population DOES outstrip the Jewish population 20-30 years down the road?

How does Israel remain Jewish state THEN? Mass deportations of Palestinians once the numbers start to get too close?
My omnipresents aside, I along with most people support an independent Palestinian State. Before it becomes a more serious issue, and provided they can stop blowing up shit, they will be given their own State. If they don't like the territory and terms given to them, they are welcome to start yet another war and this time win it. Baring that, they really are at the whims of Israel and the West. It's the price they've chosen to pay for all the senseless murder and collateral damage. You can like it or not like it, but that's the long and short of it.

Even winning a war - which will never happen, the West, and in particular the US, will not want all the Palestinians in control of all that American generated weaponry. So............maybe the war thing isn't open to them. Perhaps they might start thinking that being controlled by nuts that's sole purpose in life is the elimination of all Jews in Israel. It's really all up to them how this plays out isn't it.

The Israelis could solve a lot of their own problem is they would just pick their own cotton. In other words, abandon their source of cheap labor. Of course this will cause poverty driven unrest in the Palestinian controlled areas.

Quote:
The Arians were Christians. For the most part, most of the Germanic tribes that migrated into an through Western Europe were Arians, and they waged war against the Roman Empire for several centuries before they were defeated by Byzantium.
Who voted Jesus as a God. There's no getting around that. The Arians thought Jesus was subordinate to God and therefore not a God. Again, this isn't semantics. Just because you follow the teachings of one of the greatest thinkers the world has ever seen doesn't mean that you think he is a God.

Quote:
You didn’t answer the question: what coercive state power did Christian missionaries have, during Christianity’s incipient centuries, to extort this “fine treasure” or to expropriate the “choice real estate”? Christianity predates any Turkish empire in Anatolia by nearly a millennium.
The Crusades were started when the Christians, sent by the Pope, attacked Jerusalem because of culture and religion. That's a jehad. Period. They didn't attack for any reason other than ideology and money. Sorry, that's starting a war because people don't agree with your and your Gods. That's Christians killing people in the name of their Gods. Again, this isn't semantics.

Quote:
No. No it wasn’t.

You are correct. I was just thinking of the Western Empire. Nevertheless, when Constantinople fell, it was a legitimate target of the Muslims. Remember, Christendom drew first blood. Don't start nuttin' won't be nuttin' comes to mind.

Quote:
Lenin, Stalin and Mao were atheistic communists who have demonstrated Christians – or Islam – have no monopoly on persecution and death.
I still don't get the connection these men have to the discussion, but nevertheless, these mother fuckers should they have chosen could have with their dieing breath asked for salvation and been granted everlasting life in heaven according to Santa Clause.

Quote:
“Turkey” – derived from “Turks” – was never a Christian Empire. However, Rome and Byzantium were Christian Empires, and the geographic region which is modern day Turkey – Anatolia – once belonged to the Roman and subsequently to the Byzantium Empire before it was conquered by the Turks.
I never said it was. The Ottomans were Muslims. Everybody knows that.

Quote:
The key word is “recapture”.
No, Christians attacked because of religious reasons, and the money religion brings, and nothing more. It was a jehad, and that's my point. It was never the target of military value. Christendom started the Crusades. That's not semantics either. It's just a fact.

Quote:
ctually, the military expansionism of both Islam and Imperial Japan was for territory and booty.
I know! That's exactly what I said here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
That wasn't a jehad. It was a war started for territory and economic needs.
My assertions have been:
  1. Jesus isn't a God.
  2. Christianity is a polytheistic religion
  3. Christianity is based on bad translations of the ancient texts
  4. Christianity is a violent institution that has killed more people than the WW's.
Jesus not being a God is my opinion. The rest is just fact.

Quote:
More OH rebuttal that is mostly babble, what else is new.

Either debate or go home. I'm not your little Christian woman sitting at home waiting to be guided by you.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the new testament scriptures that call
for the persecution and killing of non Christians.

I quit reading here. As I have said ad nausium, I never said the New Testament called for killing non-Christians. I said Christians in the name of their Gods killed other Christians and non-Christians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
"sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies"

So which ones do y'all NOT practice?

So which ones don't you partake in? I didn't read your other post. I've told you ad nausium I don't believe the New Testament is a good translation; I believe the historic truth about Saul not the "Christian" one; and I do not believe Jesus is a God. Move along.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women