Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2015, 04:09 PM   #136
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What makes you think they "recruited" him .. as in pursued him? I suspect he volunteered, like a lot of others for varying reasons, and they, in need of "fresh faces," enthusiastically signed him up as another stat to their credit.
If you are not "drafted" you sign up at a recruiting office, where they are supposed to check you out to see if you are fit for military duty.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #137
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Wrong again, cockbreath

spo·li·a·tion
ˌspōlēˈāSHən/Submit
noun
the action of ruining or destroying something

If you're going to lie, don't make it something so easy to prove wrong.
No. You are wrong. In the context in which you were discussing it ....

......."spoilation" IS wrong doing. (We're not talking about rotten tomatoes.)

Government employees (which includes the SOS) who have possession of classified documents ARE REQUIRED to return those documents to the possession of the GOVERNMENT ..... and destroying them (or claiming they were destroyed) does NOT satisfy that requirement. The employee with the clearance has the positive duty and obligation to account for the documents by producing them. Hillarious is not even supposed to have possession of them outside a Government Facility, unless in the process of transporting them from one Government Facility to another.....and there are "chain of custody" documents required for release and acceptance of the documents/information.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #138
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you are not "drafted" you sign up at a recruiting office, where they are supposed to check you out to see if you are fit for military duty.
The "recuiters" don't "check you out"! May be see if you can read and write, and you have a pulse and can come in the door without a cane. Since he was in the GC, which they CAN CHECK he's already been accepted in one branch so he can read and write, and they can see he found his way in and has a pulse. (How much of one is above their pay grade.)

My point is, and was, "we" don't know what was contained in his OMPF and there are "privacy" law requirements that restrict access. Ask bigtits ... he's still trying to get access to mine!!!! HAHA. And it ain't gonna happen. So I can't lay it on any "recruits."
Old 03-27-2015, 04:20 PM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Government employees (which includes the SOS) who have possession of classified documents ARE REQUIRED to return those documents to the possession of the GOVERNMENT ..... and destroying them (or claiming they were destroyed) does NOT satisfy that requirement. The employee with the clearance has the positive duty and obligation to account for the documents by producing them. Hillarious is not even supposed to have possession of them outside a Government Facility, unless in the process of transporting them from one Government Facility to another.....and there are "chain of custody" documents required for release and acceptance of the documents/information.
+1

Quote:
Spoliation is not wrong doing. It's to ruin or destroy.
When it involves a government employee and subpoenaed government documents, it's a crime, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:21 PM   #140
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's SPOLIATION, not spoIlation you ignoramus. There's no such word as SPOILATION. Go look it up. You could not BE more wrong. You could TRY, but you would not be successful.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:27 PM   #141
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's SPOLIATION, not spoIlation you ignoramus. There's no such word as SPOILATION. Go look it up. You could not BE more wrong. You could TRY, but you would not be successful.
I know exactly what it is. So I made a fucking typo .... I described precisely what it is ..... and I'm not wrong ... fool. It is the "loss" and/or "destruction" of documents ... so what's your point ....? You don't have one. Is that all you got in response ... a "typo error" of a trnaspositon of a couple of letters?

Go play kindergarten typo errors and enjoy yourself.... and you call me a "moron"?

Your ARE AN IDIOT.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #142
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The "recuiters" don't "check you out"! May be see if you can read and write, and you have a pulse and can come in the door without a cane. Since he was in the GC, which they CAN CHECK he's already been accepted in one branch so he can read and write, and they can see he found his way in and has a pulse. (How much of one is above their pay grade.)

My point is, and was, "we" don't know what was contained in his OMPF and there are "privacy" law requirements that restrict access. Ask bigtits ... he's still trying to get access to mine!!!! HAHA. And it ain't gonna happen. So I can't lay it on any "recruits."
You are dumb as a stump lexie he was released from the Coast Guard for psychological issues. Someone either overlooked it or didn't give a shit to fill quota.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #143
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know exactly what it is. So I made a fucking typo .... I described precisely what it is ..... and I'm not wrong ... fool. It is the "loss" and/or "destruction" of documents ... so what's your point ....? You don't have one.

Go play kindergarten typo errors and enjoy yourself.
You DIDN'T make a typo. You wrote SPOILATION and then said we aren't talking about rotten tomatoes, referencing SPOILED vegetables. Why would you mention rotten, spoiled food if the word was SPOLIATION. You've been caught out again you twisted cocksucker.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:32 PM   #144
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

You got got!
Old 03-27-2015, 08:26 PM   #145
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
He uses $.25 words when a $.05 word would do just fine.

Isn't it amazing how they still can't come up with an opinion worth a penny?

Quote:
You DIDN'T make a typo. You wrote SPOILATION and then said we aren't talking about rotten tomatoes, referencing SPOILED vegetables. Why would you mention rotten, spoiled food if the word was SPOLIATION. You've been caught out again you twisted cocksucker.
Don't be too hard on them! Illiteracy runs through the Klan..err Clan like a plague
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:30 PM   #146
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Don't be too hard on them! Illiteracy runs through the Klan..err Clan like a plague
He almost got away with it, but ironically, it was his need to be a smartass and get that little extra dig in when he mentioned rotten tomatoes.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:54 PM   #147
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
He almost got away with it, but ironically, it was his need to be a smartass and get that little extra dig in when he mentioned rotten tomatoes.
Cut LLIdiot some slack! He is at least smart enough to know that by being labeled as a "smartass," the word "smart" will be used in some form to describe him. Even though "smart" is linked directly to "ass."

LLIdiot is willing to take what he can get!

Perhaps next time we should reference LLIdiot as being a dumbass.

Wouldn't that be more appropriate?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:12 PM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The destruction of evidence under subpoena is itself a crime. We only have Hillary's word that she only destroyed "personal emails. Her history of lies and corruption does not make her word worth a damn. I have no idea why people are defending this criminal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:41 PM   #149
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The destruction of evidence under subpoena is itself a crime. We only have Hillary's word that she only destroyed "personal emails. Her history of lies and corruption does not make her word worth a damn. I have no idea why people are defending this criminal.
Was it under subpoena when she deleted it? I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and that ain't far.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:15 AM   #150
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
My statement still stands. The absence of evidence is not evidence of wrongdoing. You had to add a stipulation in order to change it and make it mean something else. If it was destroyed, there would be evidence of that and therefore there would not be an absence of evidence. And why not just use the word 'ruined'? You try way too goddamn hard. And it lets me know that you and IBJizzy are the same person too. He uses $.25 words when a $.05 word would do just fine.

Wow. And double wow. Listen fucktard, “spoliation” is not my word and I'm certainly not trying “way too goddamn hard” to impress anyone with my vocabulary, least of all a dipshit like you. I am, however, flabbergasted that you were too goddamn lazy to watch even the first 30 seconds of the youtube video I attached. If you had, you would have seen that the first question out of Trey Gowdy's mouth was “Can you explain what SPOLIATION OF EVIDENCE means?” It's Trey Gowdy's word. And no other word will do. It's a legal term with a specific legal meaning. So you're the jackass here.

This isn't the first (or the last) time your sheer fucking laziness has gotten you into trouble. Had you taken the time to watch the video, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself. Then you compounded your error by cutting and pasting the first dictionary definition that popped up, instead of reading through all of them. Had you taken the time to do your homework properly and not been so lazy, you would have discovered the word SPOLIATION has a specific legal meaning that can lead to an inference of wrongdoing. For those who aren't as clueless and lazy as undercunt, here are some links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoliation_of_evidence

http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictiona...poliation.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

You two knuckleheads make a great tag team. Maybe you should hire shammyturd as your diligent and conscientious fact checker. He's totally got your back.

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women