Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41302
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-02-2019, 10:47 AM   #136
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
True "brothas" don't pay for pussy................ period........

IJS..................

Funny but yes they do

Other wise there wouldnt b a hood rate for hood pussy my man

Ijs

😂😂😜😜😝
Old 06-02-2019, 12:09 PM   #137
ballsdeep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

As a black man, I find this post a little offensive to other black men and black women. Maybe I am reading it wrong, but I am basing my thoughts on the OG posters first post. It seems like when he says hood rates he is speaking of black women. I have been in the game for a while and I have never paid $40 for pussy. I also have seen ads of women of all races on other site posting for under $75. Just because a provider advertises a cheap rate does not mean that it comes with negativity or bad service, and it doesn't mean that they are always black. I have a question for the ladies that have been in the game a while, are your rates the same as when you first got started? Honestly some ladies don't know what to charge when they first start. Just like some guys are hesitant to pay more money when they first get started in the hobby. When I first started I would have never paid what I pay now.

There are providers out there are charging $300 and up, but are completely horrible when it comes to service. There are some providers that are charging half that amount and are giving excellent service. Some providers charge more because of how they look and not the service they offer. I had a provider try to charge me $200 for a BNG. She tried to tell me based on her reviews it is worth it. I opted to pass because I would would never pay that much for a BNG, just like it is her choice to charge $200 because she thinks she is worth it. If you don't like what is being offered just move on.

This to me ties into why some ladies won't see AA men. They feel that we don't want to pay or that we are pimps, this includes black providers as well. Some of you will say it is their choice, which is true, but for some it is the stereotype that I just mentioned that stops them from seeing a black man. I know because some of these providers have said it. In my years of being in the hobby, I have never seen a providers say that she does not see white men. Before you guys jump on me, I said that I haven't seen any, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:49 PM   #138
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Ballsdeep...for the most part I agree with everything you said.There are good black guys and there is black trash. Just like there are good white guys and white trash.
We have both on this board. This also holds true for the ladies on this board and the Hispanics and Asians.
The good thing is that they are somewhat easy to pick out.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:20 PM   #139
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with your sentiments, ballsdeep.

I went back to read the original post from OP and he did not mention any specific race, he mentioned the "hood". It would be offensive if we were to assume that the "hood" and black people were somehow synonymous. One could also say cheap rates could be found at the trailer park, and I guess it could be assumed that would be a reference to whites if we were to get racial and assume stereotypes.

Now, if you believe a rate determines the actual value and worth of a human being, then that is truly offensive in my opinion. It would be reminiscent of the slave trade, where a price defines a human beings worth. And if you are throwing racial stereotypes into it, it is extremely offensive to say that certain racial physical attributes of human beings should fetch different rates. However, as I said at the beginning of this paragraph, this is only offensive if you believe a rate determines a human beings worth and also if you believe blacks are synonymous with the "hood".

However, consider, if a lady (of any race) changes her rate to charge $10,000 an hour.

If someone agrees to that rate, do we now consider that lady to be more valuable as a human being because someone decided she was worth 10k?

Out of the billions of people that inhabit the Earth, I can promise you that someone out there is willing to part with $10k for each and every woman out there.

The question is, how many takers are there?

Because if there is only one person for an entire year, or even in a span of 20 years that is willing to part with $10k, then she only receives $10k in a year, or in 20 years for that matter.

Making $10k in a year is obviously NOT a lot of money.

On the other hand, someone asking $100/hr might receive a total of $30, $40, or even $50k in a year because she has more takers and is not holding out for that golden goose. So how do we define her worth?

Is she worth more or less because her overall rate is lower, but in the end her net worth is higher?

Simply put, the rate does not determine a lady's worth.

A rate simply determines the amount of volume a lady sees.

Its highly possible that someone asking $40 is earning more because she has no overhead.

I know I have personally lost money in the past due to hotel expenses and travel costs, and I am not the only one. Many women complain of going on tour and coming home broke.

However, as I stated in my earlier post in this thread, the gentlemen of eccie prefer dedicated incalls in safe neighborhoods. The going rate of $40 that the OP proposed is simply not economically feasible for the ladies to maintain the type of conditions in which the gentlemen here expect from a provider here. The cost of a hotel alone is generally higher than $40.

The amount of volume a lady would need to maintain the cost of doing business at a dedicated incall in a safe neighborhood would be extremely high and these neighborhoods are not going to tolerate that kind of volume. The cost of doing business for the gentlemen of eccie is simply too high to accommodate a $40 rate, so the $40/rate is not necessarily racially based, but based on location. This does not come down to skin color, this comes down to location and volume.

Sorry for the long post, LOL.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:11 PM   #140
Mobeezy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ahhhh when I was like 19 I paid 27 bucks for some in a club. Behind a make shift wall smh. The good ole days.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:37 PM   #141
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Ballsdeep im not signaling u in that way

U dont need to feel any kinda way like that about hood pussy sir

You aren't slinging it around like that are you
Old 06-02-2019, 07:20 PM   #142
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I remember WW getting a refund
ya they were probably like, here's all your money back. now please, pretty please with extra sugar on top, just leave already. heck, we'll even pay you not to come back..

OP, i've hooked up with many gorgeous sistas-ebony spinners are my kryptonite-but never for 40. i think i'm the wrong skin color to get the goin hood rate. i guess i should b happy at least i'm not the mark. maybe they can guess i'm effin loco, n they'd be correct..
Old 06-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #143
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
I agree with your sentiments, ballsdeep.

I went back to read the original post from OP and he did not mention any specific race, he mentioned the "hood". It would be offensive if we were to assume that the "hood" and black people were somehow synonymous. One could also say cheap rates could be found at the trailer park, and I guess it could be assumed that would be a reference to whites if we were to get racial and assume stereotypes.

Now, if you believe a rate determines the actual value and worth of a human being, then that is truly offensive in my opinion. It would be reminiscent of the slave trade, where a price defines a human beings worth. And if you are throwing racial stereotypes into it, it is extremely offensive to say that certain racial physical attributes of human beings should fetch different rates. However, as I said at the beginning of this paragraph, this is only offensive if you believe a rate determines a human beings worth and also if you believe blacks are synonymous with the "hood".

However, consider, if a lady (of any race) changes her rate to charge $10,000 an hour.

If someone agrees to that rate, do we now consider that lady to be more valuable as a human being because someone decided she was worth 10k?

Out of the billions of people that inhabit the Earth, I can promise you that someone out there is willing to part with $10k for each and every woman out there.

The question is, how many takers are there?

Because if there is only one person for an entire year, or even in a span of 20 years that is willing to part with $10k, then she only receives $10k in a year, or in 20 years for that matter.

Making $10k in a year is obviously NOT a lot of money.

On the other hand, someone asking $100/hr might receive a total of $30, $40, or even $50k in a year because she has more takers and is not holding out for that golden goose. So how do we define her worth?

Is she worth more or less because her overall rate is lower, but in the end her net worth is higher?

Simply put, the rate does not determine a lady's worth.

A rate simply determines the amount of volume a lady sees.

Its highly possible that someone asking $40 is earning more because she has no overhead.

I know I have personally lost money in the past due to hotel expenses and travel costs, and I am not the only one. Many women complain of going on tour and coming home broke.

However, as I stated in my earlier post in this thread, the gentlemen of eccie prefer dedicated incalls in safe neighborhoods. The going rate of $40 that the OP proposed is simply not economically feasible for the ladies to maintain the type of conditions in which the gentlemen here expect from a provider here. The cost of a hotel alone is generally higher than $40.

The amount of volume a lady would need to maintain the cost of doing business at a dedicated incall in a safe neighborhood would be extremely high and these neighborhoods are not going to tolerate that kind of volume. The cost of doing business for the gentlemen of eccie is simply too high to accommodate a $40 rate, so the $40/rate is not necessarily racially based, but based on location. This does not come down to skin color, this comes down to location and volume.

Sorry for the long post, LOL.
Your post was polite and on point !!
I do believe after the great debate this statement sums up all that needs to be said about the Op's post.

Good luck to the OP & his $40.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #144
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You're part of the problem too bud, paying what you feel is..
The problem I see is not about the cost of provision. That is ever a problem, question or issue, you don't need to be here. A problem I see is this thread itself, the OP, and trolls from other cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
L

YOU ARE MY TYPE, IF YOU EVER COME TO NASHVILLE, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU. I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE YOU A HUGE DISCOUNT FOR JUST BEING THE SO SWEET.
Thank you beautiful. If ever in Music City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Blm.....You seem to be a little disliked in Dallas. What's up with That? Is that why you are spending so much time in Houston?

I don't like him here either. Please stop posting in Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me..
Sistinepro fishing for any form of attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
...Im wondering when this non sense will be closed.

That is overdue. Yes there is a somewhat semi peaceful discussion going on here, but the purpose of this thread was to create strife not conversation. Sistinepro had to activate an old sleeper account since being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
...Sorry for the long post, LOL.
TLDR - no offense but ima wait for the movie version of this book.

Lock this thread please
Old 06-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #145
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Your post was polite and on point !!
I do believe after the great debate this statement sums up all that needs to be said about the Op's post.

Good luck to the OP & his $40.
LOL I know it was too long. At least one person read it.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #146
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

The hood shouldn't be only considered black neighborhoods, there are hoods where a certain race is the major population and comes in all colors and ethnic groups

FYI what I visit in the hoods are white women, I always ask where they're originally from and what brings them to the hood, I can say that their stories are very similar, most are smart educated women with a great upbringing
Old 06-03-2019, 02:14 AM   #147
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
ya they were probably like, here's all your money back. now please, pretty please with extra sugar on top, just leave already. heck, we'll even pay you not to come back..

OP, i've hooked up with many gorgeous sistas-ebony spinners are my kryptonite-but never for 40. i think i'm the wrong skin color to get the goin hood rate. i guess i should b happy at least i'm not the mark. maybe they can guess i'm effin loco, n they'd be correct..
Lil tight young ebony spinners are my kryptonite as well bro

Just tell em that since u met em in the hood

Ur gonna pay hood prices.

They will giggle and laugh

And take under 100
Old 06-03-2019, 02:34 AM   #148
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSaint View Post
Lil tight young ebony spinners are my kryptonite as well bro

They will giggle and laugh

And take under 100
imma try it and report back, cause like i said, i'm effin loco. usually i hit the hood when i'm grumpy af n looking to get into it; otherwise i hit BP-type sites and go gold-panning. talent out there is off the chain. the gal i met tonite for the 1st time, for example, was a 5A sprinter (100, 200 and 400) at 5'0 and 110 pounds of muscle, and a booty you could drop-bounce quarters off of. and we met...in da hood, but i already knew she was legit. saw her gf yesterday lol..
Old 06-03-2019, 02:44 AM   #149
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
The problem I see is not about the cost of provision. That is ever a problem, question or issue, you don't need to be here. A problem I see is this thread itself, the OP, and trolls from other cities.

Thank you beautiful. If ever in Music City.

I don't like him here either. Please stop posting in Houston.

Sistinepro fishing for any form of attention.

That is overdue. Yes there is a somewhat semi peaceful discussion going on here, but the purpose of this thread was to create strife not conversation. Sistinepro had to activate an old sleeper account since being banned.

TLDR - no offense but ima wait for the movie version of this book.

Lock this thread please

Now... back to this co-ed post:

Everyone should stop this race thing right now !! The Op made his statement that shows his true intentions for co-ed. Nothing else should be said honestly on this b.s.

But hey let the shit fly as it may !! Including points.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:10 AM   #150
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSaint View Post

This statement pretty much sums it up.
Yes you can get poon in the hood for $40, I was once offered a "real good bj" for $5.
Everyone likes getting a good deal but I wouldn't go to the Louis Vuitton store complaining about how I can get a similar product at the Swap-o-Rama for peanuts. This discussion belongs in the Git-n-Geaux parking lot.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women