Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Wow, that was a lot of rebuttal...must have gotten under your skin. That's a win. ...and still the best putdown you have is latching onto 'inbred'...boy, in the battle of the wits you've come only half armed. I took charge loser and made you my bitch and you jumped threw the hoops I put up...plain and clear...and watch, you'll do it again. Come here boy...daddy says jump.

Shit! You're the one that stated how the word "inbred" is the most popular term others have for describing SuckAss_fartman! Besides, it's so much fun skewering and eviscerating you in public. Your inbred ass is like a worm in an 8th grade biology class. You've been mortally cut and dissected, and your vitals put on slides for microscopic viewing. But just like the low-order, inbred worm you are, you continue to autonomically squirm. There is no thought or reason in your responses: you just squirm because there's nothing else left for you to do. Imagining your inbred ass is in control is only another of your self-deluded illusions of grandeur. Keep squirming you inbred worm. Dissecting SuckAss_fartmen in public is great sport!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #137
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

See...I told you you'd come a wagging like a little bitch!!!!!! If I wasn't in control of you little bitch I couldn't make you come wagging every time I post. Watch I'll do it again. At my command bitch! What a fucking pussy
Scared little man? You couldn't skewer your ass to save the day, though I did your mom many times. If calling people inbred is the best you got...you're soooo fucking lame. You're done...get lost IB Stoopid. I grow weary of spanking your little bitch ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Shit! You're the one that stated how the word "inbred" is the most popular term others have for describing SuckAss_fartman! This proves you make up shit. What a fucking moron!!! LOL Besides, it's so much fun skewering and eviscerating you in public. Your inbred ass is like a worm in an 8th grade biology class. You've been mortally cut and dissected, and your vitals put on slides for microscopic viewing. But just like the low-order, inbred worm-Who says this? You're like that loser kid in the class who everyone laughs at and that can't stand up for themselves and can't come up decent comebacks. you are, you continue to autonomically squirm. There is no thought or reason in your responses:Yes there is...it's called bitch control...playing you like a puppet for fun. you just squirm because there's nothing else left for you to do. Imagining your inbred ass is in control is only another of your self-deluded illusions of grandeur. Keep squirming you inbred worm. Dissecting SuckAss_fartmen in public is great sport!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This proves you make up shit. What a fucking moron!!! LOL
Another fallacious statement from the inbred little worm, SuckAss_fartman! Cite where you've said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Otherwise these posts show it is you who is lying:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=71

Another cut, more squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Keep squirming you inbred worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

Oh, and your boyfriend, Af-Freakin, had this picture of you posted on his Facebook page -- now everyone knows who is wearing that t-shirt:
Old 03-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #139
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

See...you jump when I say jump! I even got you to fire up you're little graphic program and make a picture for me!!!! Way to go whipping boy. It's like toying with a 5 year old. C'mon pussy boy...do some more for me...your sooo fucking easy it's not even a challenge.

Boy, you is stoooooopid! C'mon throw out some more inbred jokes...they're so witty and devastating.

Quote:
Another fallacious statement from the inbred little worm, SuckAss_fartman! Cite where you've said someone identified you by a different pejorative! Otherwise these posts show it is you who is lying:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=71 So I said '1000 posts ago'...and you take it literally? IQ of a peanut. The fact you went through the trouble of trying to make something out of that says you're whipped. Woot!

Another cut, more squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Keep squirming you inbred worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming. INBRED INBRED....THAT'S THE ONLY WORD IB STOOPID KNOWS. INBRED INBRED. LOL. QUITE POSSIBLY THE LAMEST PUTDOWN EVER!

Oh, and your boyfriend, Af-Freakin, had this picture of you posted on his Facebook page -- now everyone knows who is wearing that t-shirt:
Old 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #140
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I said '1000 posts ago'...and you take it literally?
You've said it three times now, SuckAss_fartman. So where's the cite where you say other people -- independently -- identified you by a pejorative other than "inbred"?
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 70
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount= 71

Where is the cite, SuckAss_fartman? No cite makes you a liar when you made this statement:

Quote:
This proves you make up shit. What a fucking moron!!!
Slice, slice and cut, cut, yields more squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Keep squirming you inbred little worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

BTW, here's Af-Freakin's favorite picture of you again:
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #141
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You've said it three times now, SuckAss_fartman. So where's the cite where you say other people -- independently -- identified you by a pejorative other than "inbred"?

Where is the cite, SuckAss_fartman? No cite makes you a liar when you made this statement:

Slice, slice and cut, cut, yields more squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Keep squirming you inbred little worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

let us know when u agree with everyone elso that ur embarrassing urself or tell us when u can hear everybody laffing at u. LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #142
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

We've already won!!! Woot. IB Stoopid is pulling stuff out of ass his trying to comeback and it's failing miserably...like a rat on sinking ship. Keep trying IB Stoopid...all you do is strengthen my point. You're my little whipping boy and you keep coming back for more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
let us know when u agree with everyone elso that ur embarrassing urself or tell us when u can hear everybody laffing at u. LOL!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #143
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

WEAK!!! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO GO ON...FUCKING HILARIOUS! I HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGER GAY BOY....

I have you running in circles trying to come up with shit and it's like training a little submissive bitch...keep it coming little man...

like a bitch dog that doesn't know when it's beat he keeps coming back for more. Come here boy...say it with me...IB is a little bitch.

...cute graphics by the way...you do that all on your own?
Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #144
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
We've already won!!! Woot. IB Stoopid is pulling stuff out of ass his trying to comeback and it's failing miserably...like a rat on sinking ship. Keep trying IB Stoopid...all you do is strengthen my point. You're my little whipping boy and you keep coming back for more...
dude cant control himself. doesnt even hava little self respect.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #145
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Af-Fuckup. I really can't spend all my time here correcting your lies and misconceptions. I am neither for nor against gay marriage. I am for love. And if two adults love each other, and want to get married, they should be free to do it. A man and a woman, a man and a man, or a woman and a woman. Makes no difference to me.

Do you really think that a vote for Gary Johnson is a vote against small government? You're in too deep, my friend. Can't help you there.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_artman
WEAK!!! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO GO ON...FUCKING HILARIOUS!
What your feeble mind fails to understand, there's enough evidence here to show you have all of the symptoms of being an inbreed. Oh, but you did profit from that moment of education above: you've learned to spell 'weak' correctly (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2249149&postcou nt=134).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_artman
I HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGER GAY BOY....

I have you running in circles trying to come up with shit and it's like training a little submissive bitch...keep it coming little man...
Those 'circles' you are imagining, are the orbits of your discombobulated thoughts spinning unmanifested in your little mind.

So, where is the cite, SuckAss_fartman? No cite makes you a liar.
So where's the cite where you say other people -- independently -- identified you by a pejorative other than "inbred"?

When other people size you up on the boards, they label you an "inbred". You've confirmed it three times now yourself, SuckAss_fartman (see above). How many posts did it take SuckAss_fartman? Wasn't it just fourteen? It was probably less; yet, that other poster had your number in short order when he labeled you an "inbred".

Nothing but autonomic squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Slice, slice and cut, cut, and all it yields is still more squirming from SuckAss_fartman. Keep squirming you inbred little worm. Keep squirming -- nothing but autonomic squirming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
Keep cheering, Af-Freakin:

. . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"

BTW, here's Af-Freakin's favorite picture of SuckAss_fartman again (SuckAss_fartman likes it. He was bragging about it above: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=139):
Old 03-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #147
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Het Ozombies. I ain't saying you are gay but if I told you my DICK was cold I'm pretty sure you would let me warm it up in your mouth for a minute or two. LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #148
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

If I buy the shirt does the cute little kitty come with it?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #149
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why, Skylar? You're kitty is cuter than that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #150
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The receipt was a fake and this whole tread is a waste
Roothead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women