Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60651
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48584
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42271
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36681
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Of course Snitchy is slow on the uptake. Trump congratulated Jones for his victory. That means Moore lost. Pretty simple.
And I said someone needs to inform Roy Moore....

You and lustyladdie are starting to be quite the liars. Donald will be proud. The Russians may even hire you two to pound out propaganda.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:30 PM   #137
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Why would I take any of your stupid bets. You’re a complete fuckup and everyone knows it. You’re stupid bets prove nothing. You’re a loser looking to boost your low self esteem on a hooker board. Pathetic. Now, didn’t you say you were going away for awhile? Do you have to spend some time in the hoosgow? Did you beat your wife? After she beat you? I bet that happens frequently in your trailer park.
Why should you take my bets? First off its not should you take, it is you did take it. Secondly because you are the fool that stated you knew so much about me. I am not the one trying to win a debate by demeaning someone. Every time you have nothing to say you try to win with insults. My bets prove you are a liar and a welsher. I said I was taking a long weekend you idiot. I know you can not afford to have vacations but I like to get away a few times a year. So how does me taking a long weekend end become jail? Maybe that's what you would have meant, you do live in a crime infested area. And the only wife I beat is yours with my dong. You like talking about that trailer park but will not back up your mouth with a bet will you? Even if I did live in a trailer you would be a moron and it would still be better than your government assisted living "hovel".
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #138
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh? I wasn't following this thread closely because illiterate trailer trash homos like you bore me, but it sounds like you made a reference to tatasddd. How did you hear about him? Were you stalking the Pittsburgh forum again? Or did assup introduce you on Splash Day at Lake Travis?

It is obvious you were not following very well or you would know that I posted to prove he was a liar about me being banned you idiot.
And no it does not sound like I a made a reference , you would only know that if you were familiar with him and the thread. You clicked on the hyperlink and read my comment you liar. And it was bambino that was stalking at Travis by the way.

I would bet if you do a little research, you can track him down on one of your favorite gay websites. Although you can't afford to watch his show, if you're nice to him he might let you perform in a duo where you shove the kumquats up each other's ass!
Since you seem to know so much about him I would imagine you and Bambino must have been wanking each other when you guys paid to see the show. maybe it was your card you used.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:54 PM   #139
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is the Alabama U.S. Senate Special Election over?

I thought so.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #140
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Since you seem to know so much about him...
Everyone in the Pittsburgh forum knows tatas. He's been banned almost as many times as you've been rejected by she-males. Hope you hook up with him. I know you've been practicing long and hard with your kumquats. Weren't you just stalking him today in the Pittsburgh forum? Or were you looking for bam? Oh yeah, here it is...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=67

You are one creepy, trashy pervert. Perfect for tatas! Don't give up... keep trolling your favorite queer websites until you find his kumquat show!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:04 PM   #141
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Everyone in the Pittsburgh forum knows tatas. He's been banned almost as many times as you've been rejected by she-males. Hope you hook up with him. I know you've been practicing long and hard with your kumquats. Weren't you just stalking him today in the Pittsburgh forum? Or were you looking for bam? Oh yeah, here it is...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=67

You are one creepy, trashy pervert. Perfect for tatas! Don't give up... keep trolling your favorite queer websites until you find his kumquat show!
Wow you are calling me out for stalking" Bam" while stalking me! What a bunch of pussies you "Bam" and LL are. "Bam" as you affectionately call him, said I was banned from that forum. My comment was to prove him a liar again. Then you came to his rescue as always. He should leave his wife and marry you. You call me a pervert after you and "Bam" paid to watch "Tata" put fruit up his ass.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:05 PM   #142
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is the Alabama U.S. Senate Special Election over?

I thought so.
I do not know. lets ask Roy. LOL!
Old 12-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #143
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...n=true#image=1

Not yet.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #144
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Seems like all the homophobes eventually get caught with their hands on someone penis. Or in "Bam's" case their kumquats.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #145
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Hey Bambino, I am gonna take another long weekend so in case you didn't notice, its Christmas. So when you start your rumors about why I am off the forum maybe you should consider lots of folks have more going on in the world than you do. I hope you don't get too lonely.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:16 PM   #146
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Hey Bambino, I am gonna take another long weekend so in case you didn't notice, its Christmas. So when you start your rumors about why I am off the forum maybe you should consider lots of folks have more going on in the world than you do. I hope you don't get too lonely.
Enjoy your weekend at the halfway house. You shouldn’t have kicked your pet raccoon.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:47 AM   #147
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Enjoy your weekend at the halfway house. You shouldn’t have kicked your pet raccoon.
Looks like you are running out of material. Is that the best you could do?
Look I know there are a few folks down here that make pets out of what you would call dinner but that is not the norm.
Just as what you may have for dessert is merely something I would use to pee with.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women