Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #136
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Very few on here were "around for the start" ... since the "beginning" was immediately after the end of WWII. Ho Chi Minh was an "ally" of the "Allied" countries against Japan during WWII. When Kennedy was sworn there were roughly 8500 U.S. "advisors" in S.E. Asia ... and one carrier group running sorties on almost a daily basis when weather permitted. Kennedy was not informed until AFTER HE WAS SWORN.

No, actually I understand "the point." The Brits pulled out. The French entered, and the French asked our help with a low yield atomic bomb. LBJ was the swing "no" vote in the Senate. It bit him in the ass. He inherited the situation when Kennedy was shot. He ramped it up on an outright lie.... Gulf of Tonkin. There was no "essential war" .... one doesn't look at that history based on "the end" of the "cold war" after afterwards.

If I didn't know better I would think you are condoning the loss of 50,000 U.S. participants (military and civilian) to establish a "good" trading relationship with the Vietnamese .... I think I know better. Right?

Obaminable's decision making is now biting him in the ass, but he is kicking the can down the road to the next unlucky bastard who has to deal with it. That's how he operates. That's also how Hillarious operates. Except she's there for Hillarious. He's trying to write his history. She's in it for the money. Both are frauds.
That's how the presidency operates. you ignorant slut.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #137
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The consequences of "PROHIBITED SUBJECT" have taken its toll on you.

The invasion of Kuwait began "the war"!

Clinton inherited it. Clinton kicked the can.

Bush finished it.

Obaminable inherited a "stable Iraqi government"! (Just ask Joe Biden).

And here is the "victory lap"!!!!

Obama in 2011:
"We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq"
You're mixing your wars, dipshit. The kuwait invasion started the FIRST gulf war. Bush did not finish it. He kicked the can on down to Obama. The fact that you say CLinton and Obama both kicked the can, but Bush didn't, is disingenuous at best.

And you try to use his quote against him, but who doesn't want Iraq to be stable and independent? Of course that's the goal, you fucking moron.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #138
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're mixing your wars, dipshit. The kuwait invasion started the FIRST gulf war. Bush did not finish it. He kicked the can on down to Obama. The fact that you say CLinton and Obama both kicked the can, but Bush didn't, is disingenuous at best.

And you try to use his quote against him, but who doesn't want Iraq to be stable and independent? Of course that's the goal, you fucking moron.
The Democrat/Liberal politically correct "Rules of Engagement" caused the loss of most of the American soldiers. We should have mopped that shit hole up in 3 week like the first time! That and Nation building is what we should be pissed about...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:26 PM   #139
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You and Rand Paul should bang.
Do you bang everyone you agree with on an issue that is politicized?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #140
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Do you bang everyone you agree with on an issue that is politicized?
Why wouldn't I want to bang as many people as possible, agreeing with them on politics or not?

Besides, those republitard chicks are some the freakiest. They aren't getting what they need from republitard men, who are all busy out banging their male interns, I guess.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #141
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Bush handed them a bag of shit. And you're now complaining that we're holding a bag of shit. Well, blame your boy W. He loaded up the bag with shit in the first place.
Quote:
That's how the presidency operates. you ignorant slut.

So you take the bag of shit, and instead of disposing of it properly or doing something positive like using it to fertilize your garden, you heap ten times more shit into the bag and hand it to the next sucker... That's how the dimocrappers operate. Get it?

From the WSJ on May 22:

‘I Don’t Think We’re Losing’

President Obama sees light at the end of the ISIS tunnel.

Well, that’s a relief. Islamic State this week took full control of the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra and a nearby military base. This follows its seizure on Sunday of Ramadi, the capital of Iraq’s Anbar province. But at least President Obama is cool about it all, calling the fall of Ramadi merely a “tactical setback.” Every war has its ups and downs.

“I don’t think we’re losing,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with The Atlantic that took place on Tuesday but was released Thursday. “There’s no doubt that in the Sunni areas, we’re going to have to ramp up not just training, but also commitment, and we better get Sunni tribes more activated than they currently have been.”

“So it is a source of concern,” he added, but “we’re eight months into what we’ve always anticipated to be a multiyear campaign.”

Meanwhile, back on Planet Middle East, an opposition monitoring group estimates that after taking Palmyra Islamic State now controls about half of Syria, including most of its oil fields. The West is fretting about Palmyra because of its 2,000-year-old cultural treasures, and rightly so.

But of more immediate importance is that Palmyra is the first major city that Islamic State has captured from Syrian government troops, as opposed to other rebel groups. The would-be caliphate is consolidating its base in Syria even as it expands its reach in Iraq. In September Mr. Obama vowed to “degrade” and “destroy” ISIS, but the jihadists are doing most of the destroying.

It’s also worth mulling over Mr. Obama’s claim that he always “anticipated” this would be “a multiyear campaign.” This is the same President who criticized George W. Bush for conducting endless war in Iraq and Afghanistan and vowing to end it in both places. The Iraqi city of Mosul fell last June, Mr. Obama laid out his anti-ISIS strategy in September, and eight months later he promises years of more American commitment to Iraq.

At least Mr. Bush, for all his mistakes after the fall of Saddam Hussein, ordered a change of strategy that left Iraq stable by the time Mr. Obama took office. On present trend Mr. Obama’s Cool Hand Luke generalship will leave his successor an Iraq in turmoil and a mini-caliphate entrenched across hundreds of miles. If this isn’t “losing,” how does the President define victory?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 03:52 PM   #142
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Could have all been avoided.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:33 PM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Former CIA officer and Bush's intelligence briefer, admits they misled about Iraq.
Using abusive tactics a 1950's North Korean interrogator would have been proud of, Chris Matthews put words in Morell's mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And every time Morell tried to say something that Matthews didn't want to hear, Matthews shouted him down; so, the only thing left were the words Matthews put in his mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:34 PM   #144
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I was not around in 1953 you senile butt plug.
I didn't ask if you were around in 1953. I asked if you HAD been in a position to offer Ike counsel, would you have advised him not to leave any US troops behind in Korea? Are you afraid to answer the question, you prissy little bitch?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

If I didn't know better I would think you are condoning the loss of 50,000 U.S. participants (military and civilian) to establish a "good" trading relationship with the Vietnamese .... I think I know better. Right?

I do not know if you know better or not. It does seem to me that we could have stayed out of Vietnam altogether and not lost any soldiers.

Kinda like Iraq. Never should have went on that faulty intel.

Quote:

Obaminable's decision making is now biting him in the ass, but he is kicking the can down the road to the next unlucky bastard who has to deal with it. That's how he operates. That's also how Hillarious operates. Except she's there for Hillarious. He's trying to write his history. She's in it for the money. Both are frauds.
WTF do you think Bush did with this deal with Iraq before Obama took office.

How much of your SS/Medicare retirement are you willing to pay to continue in Iraq is my question!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:42 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I didn't ask if you were around in 1953. I asked if you HAD been in a position to offer Ike counsel, would you have advised him not to leave any US troops behind in Korea? Are you afraid to answer the question, you prissy little bitch?
I do not know enough about Korea to give a proper answer.

Should we have stayed in Vietnam?

How many more soldiers were you willing to sacrifice in both Vietnam and Iraq?

Would you give up your SS and Medicare benefits to pay for further involvement in Iraq?

Do you understand why most Empires collapse?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Nation building is what we should be pissed about...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #148
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Using abusive tactics a 1950's North Korean interrogator would have been proud of, Chris Matthews put words in Morell's mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And every time Morell tried to say something that Matthews didn't want to hear, Matthews shouted him down; so, the only thing left were the words Matthews put in his mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's all there on video. He admits they were a lie. I thought that Matthews was an incompetent piece of shit, and yet here you afford him abilities heretofore unheard of; that of a korean interrogator. Make up your mind, dickless.
Old 05-24-2015, 06:41 PM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's all there on video. He admits they were a lie. I thought that Matthews was an incompetent piece of shit, and yet here you afford him abilities heretofore unheard of; that of a korean interrogator. Make up your mind, dickless.
I watched and heard the video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Matthews used the abusive tactics of a 1950's North Korean interrogator and put words in Morell's mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And every time Morell tried to say something that Matthews didn't want to hear, Matthews shouted him down; so, the only thing left were the words Matthews put in his mouth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:42 PM   #150
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes you did. Your words follow. You said IN.

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"?

I'll answer it; no.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women