Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48309
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #136
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

[quote=Still Looking;1384777]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
We are all here for different reasons buddy.... I like the fact were buddies!

...some just for the sex Guilty as charged!

...some just for companionship $200-$400 per hour for companionship? You'd be surprised...

...some a little of both Agreed!

...some want to please the provider Agreed!

...some want only to be pleased Agreed!

...some a little of both Agreed!

...some just want to hear what they never hear from whoever they are seeking tto hear it from Agreed! I like the word yes!

My friend we all have a little something wrong with us, here in the hobby and outside the hobby. This can be a very complex relationship for some and lines getburred on both sides of the fence very easily. Agreed!

Providers are in this for different reasons as well....Agreed![/quote]

Two observations. I always find it interesting when a post is directed at one person, yet another posts a response. You mean like you did when Burk responded to Hannah lol. I thought we all did this.The second is your a valued member here and have around for some time. As I go back to many of your posts there seems to be a common theme. You habitually point out that nothing is ever 100%! And every time you do it... you're right. Yet it sounds like you disagree with my position? So I'll make myself very clear, (Brutally Honest) if you can honestly tell me that the very existence of this site and the provider / hobbyist relationship is NOT predominately sexual in orientation, I agree with you.
I will drive to Houston, let you pull down your pants, with mods having cameras in hand, and kiss your ass!

And NOTHING would piss me off more than having to do that!
I only disagree that everyone is really only on here for sex. There are some that are here for other reasons, maybe more, even though there is no way they will admit it....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #137
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

[quote=Eccie Addict;1384836]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

I only disagree that everyone is really only on here for sex. There are some that are here for other reasons, maybe more, even though there is no way they will admit it....
Mr. Addict, feel free to go back in the thread and note that I did NOT respond on her behalf. She responded to Mr. Burkalini. It was only after she responded that I addressed Mr. Burkalini and his post!

The good news is I won't have to kiss any furry rabbit ass! For the record, I for one always appreciate your insightfulness!

Also, I would have never made such an outlandish offer, but I know what a honest man you are!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #138
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I get what you are sayin' now. I wasn't responding on someone's behalf. Everyone can speak for themselves here. I was, like everyone else does, puttin' my 2 cents in. Which I have a habit of doing which I'm sure you know by now...lol.

Honestly, I'm tryin' to quit that crap, but it's freakin' hard
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #139
Maxxi Roxx
"THE WISE CHOICE"

User ID: 1295
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
I agree with Still Looking. Text Messages are my Pet Peeve! I do not have the luxury of dropping everything I'm doing to text message.
I totally am with you on that one!

Also leaving the toilet seat lid up and leaving the bathroom light on.
Maxxi Roxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #140
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

@eccieadict. Of course its posted. Right next to my rates.

@riday. I think u misunderstand what I take offense to. Greek is its own spec categoy. Cuz its usually a premium service. My problem I've noticed is guys who mark icing on the cake...and even with the girl having a posted rate for it- wants the "apple pie" but only because you enjoy handing out apple pies here and there and everywhere...specifically pies he does not want to pay for.

So if you baked those pies for a special order and then the customer said "oh, they aren't free? I thought u liked baking apple pies for others". How would you then feel about the icing on the cake customers?

It can be a tread lightly situation.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #141
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I get what you are sayin' now. I wasn't responding on someone's behalf. Everyone can speak for themselves here. I was, like everyone else does, puttin' my 2 cents in. Which I have a habit of doing which I'm sure you know by now...lol.

Honestly, I'm tryin' to quit that crap, but it's freakin' hard
And so long as this is about SEX... it will always be FREAKIN HARD!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #142
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking Let's Try It Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
@eccieadict. Of course its posted. Right next to my rates.

@riday. I think u misunderstand what I take offense to. Greek is its own spec categoy. Cuz its usually a premium service. My problem I've noticed is guys who mark icing on the cake...and even with the girl having a posted rate for it- wants the "apple pie" but only because you enjoy handing out apple pies here and there and everywhere...specifically pies he does not want to pay for.

So if you baked those pies for a special order and then the customer said "oh, they aren't free? I thought u liked baking apple pies for others". How would you then feel about the icing on the cake customers?

It can be a tread lightly situation.
I'm not saying a word!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women