Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #136
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
"Professional opinions" are a dime a dozen. Who cares what Gates thinks, well besides you? LOL.
spoken by the man that's interested in truth, not talking points ..

former Secretary of Defense and a Republican, appointed by a Republican President and kept his job for 3 years after a Dem president was elected, has a dime a dozen opinion??

well sports fans that about says it all .
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #137
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Then you must be intimately acquainted with that right-wing propoganda network: NPR!

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/13/161050...ck-in-benghazi

Since you are a "rock scholar" ... perhaps you can find the reports about ....

.. a riot and rock throwing at the consulate in Benghazi ... that YOU are now reporting!!

While little "polly wants a cracker" was parroting the "talking points" ..

... NPR was sorting through the FOG of ignorance and ...

....was getting facts from the street ...

... as opposed to "talking points" to cover the Boss's ass!

Here's what the street was reporting ... 2 days out !..............

"HADEEL AL-SHALCHI: What protesters tell me happened is that there was an exchange of fire. Who shot the first shot, either from inside of the embassy or from outside is still murky. What we know is that when the clash started between the two sides, all hell broke loose. People went back home, brought all their weapons, brigades that are not involved with the government, or not recognized by the government, brought in their heavy weapons. RPGs were shot in the air, and that's when it became very chaotic.

INSKEEP: A lot of guns in Benghazi, Libya, things became more and more violent. And later, she says, it began to seem like an organized attack because of mortar fire that appeared to be carefully targeted. That's the information from Benghazi, Libya.

"Rocks"?

They were still biting on the lie about the film .. but the attack was ... errrrr... organized!

"FADEL: I mean I think things are still very unclear. As Dina said, it's looking more and more like it was a great opportunity for extremists to take advantage of the situation and attack, but we really don't know. Witnesses we spoke to on the ground in Benghazi, including the son of the landlord of that building, the consulate building, said that it seemed quite organized, a two-pronged attack against both gates of the compound."

Now go apologize to yourself for being so blantantly naive.

Then go flagellate to forgiveness.

I certainly hope they keep you VFR, for others' welfare.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #138
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Then you must be intimately acquainted with that right-wing propoganda network: NPR!

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/13/161050...ck-in-benghazi

Since you are a "rock scholar" ... perhaps you can find the reports about ....

.. a riot and rock throwing at the consulate in Benghazi ... that YOU are now reporting!!

While little "polly wants a cracker" was parroting the "talking points" ..

... NPR was sorting through the FOG of ignorance and ...

....was getting facts from the street ...

... as opposed to "talking points" to cover the Boss's ass!

Here's what the street was reporting ... 2 days out !..............

"HADEEL AL-SHALCHI: What protesters tell me happened is that there was an exchange of fire. Who shot the first shot, either from inside of the embassy or from outside is still murky. What we know is that when the clash started between the two sides, all hell broke loose. People went back home, brought all their weapons, brigades that are not involved with the government, or not recognized by the government, brought in their heavy weapons. RPGs were shot in the air, and that's when it became very chaotic.

INSKEEP: A lot of guns in Benghazi, Libya, things became more and more violent. And later, she says, it began to seem like an organized attack because of mortar fire that appeared to be carefully targeted. That's the information from Benghazi, Libya.

"Rocks"?

They were still biting on the lie about the film .. but the attack was ... errrrr... organized!

"FADEL: I mean I think things are still very unclear. As Dina said, it's looking more and more like it was a great opportunity for extremists to take advantage of the situation and attack, but we really don't know. Witnesses we spoke to on the ground in Benghazi, including the son of the landlord of that building, the consulate building, said that it seemed quite organized, a two-pronged attack against both gates of the compound."

Now go apologize to yourself for being so blantantly naive.

Then go flagellate to forgiveness.

I certainly hope they keep you VFR, for others' welfare.
youre fucking loony tunes
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #139
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

former Secretary of Defense and a Republican, appointed by a Republican President and kept his job for 3 years after a Dem president was elected, has a dime a dozen opinion??

well sports fans that about says it all .
Read the rest of my post, shit for brains. You cite one man's assessment of the situation, who was not there (in office) as fact. The SOD at that time, Panetta, testified that help was not sent because it could not get there in time. Like he knew exactly how long the attacks would last. The truth of the matter is that they were caught totally unprepared for what happened, inspite of knowing about the recent previous attacks in Benghazi and also having intelligence at that time showing that a terrorist group was planning an attack in Benghazi in retaliation for a drone killing of a terrorist in Pakistan.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #140
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Read the rest of my post, shit for brains. You cite one man's assessment of the situation, who was not there (in office) as fact. The SOD at that time, Panetta, testified that help was not sent because it could not get there in time. Like he knew exactly how long the attacks would last. The truth of the matter is that they were caught totally unprepared for what happened, inspite of knowing about the recent previous attacks in Benghazi and also having intelligence at that time showing that a terrorist group was planning an attack in Benghazi in retaliation for a drone killing of a terrorist in Pakistan.

read the link, Gates had access to the intel
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #141
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
I saw nothing in the link that indicated Gates had access to current intel but even if he did, he was not SOD at that time, and could do nothing about it. So like Hillary famously said recently, "What difference does it make". LOL.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #142
CJ7
Valued Poster

before LL goes batshit crazy in the article Gates said "based on everything Ive read"

so evidently I misspoke about intel access, which he may or may not have had.

nonetheless, I respect his opinion of the operation based on his experience.

The End
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #143
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
before LL goes batshit crazy in the article Gates said "based on everything Ive read"

so evidently I misspoke about intel access, which he may or may not have had.

nonetheless, I respect his opinion of the operation based on his experience.

The End
Old 06-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
. . . and General Petraeus said he would ‘just as soon not use’ the fallacious Benghazi talking points proffered by Hildabeast, Susan Rice, Carney and Odumbo.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #145
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

General Petraeus is a scumbag, but I doubt he dabbles in his own effluence, eh, Corpy? M
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #146
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
From the link that you have provided, CIA operatives were counting on a local militia that fought against Kadafy for support, but they failed to show up during the attack. ....
You know that the IT guy who died at Benghazi reported on a gameboard that he thought he wasn't going to make it thru the night because a Libyan who was supposed to be guarding him was across the street taking pictures of the compound.

His mother was on CNN about a week ago crying for answers. She is getting very little press attention.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #147
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre fucking loony tunes

Pot meet kettle!

CBJ7, calling anybody "fucking loony tunes" is a hoot!
Old 06-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that Gates is going to give up "what he knew" and didn't know?

I have a lot of respect for Gates and that is one reason. He doesn't run his mouth.

But he's talking oranges in the article and interview, others on here, including myself, are talking apples.

In your vast experience and training in guarding and securing property, "CBJ7," were you ever exposed to the phrase: "An ounce of prevention saves a pound of cure."

Many years ago, the police in this and other countries, who are apparently many IQ points smarter than you, implemented "community, proactive" policing rather than the traditional "hue and cry" response. The concept was based on interaction with the community and "presence" as a deterrence.

Regardless of your "slight" and marginalizing of the United States Marines (and many specialized units in other branches of the service) in my opinion the PRESENCE of 20 "locked and loaded" Marines with appropriate fire power and ammunition available (unlike Cairo) would have deterred this attack and/or certainly ended it at the ....

... "rock throwing" level .............. as your "first hand" report discloses!

So that this incident would not have "ESCALATED" ... to

.. small arms fire

...then rpg's

... then mortars.

Hint: You don't need to "get there on time" if you are already there!

Now why don't you go watch a video, get pissed, and riot? Ok?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:15 AM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Hint: You don't need to "get there on time" if you are already there!
Yep! Hildabeast demonstrated her poor leadership skills by ignoring obvious signs of increasing danger, and she didn't properly allocate resources at her disposal to meet those dangers:

State Dept. Confirms: Marines on 9/11/12 Were Protecting U.S. Embassy--in Barbados October 12, 2012 - 4:25 PM

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/stat...bassy-barbados

Quote:
Now why don't you go watch a video, get pissed, and riot? Ok?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #150
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The Benghazi operation was a CIA op with a State dept cover. Sounds like neither had the Security and were depending on locals.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women