Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Any 10-year-old can see that your analogy to plane crashes or car accidents is lame and pathetic, false and contrived. Do you really see no difference between a mechanical failure and an ISIS bomb bringing down a plane? If you had a friend or family member on board, would you react the same either way? Just because we accept certain risks in our lives that are random and unavoidable doesn't mean we have to accept other risks that are entirely foreseeable and avoidable yet are shoved down our throats by arrogant tone-deaf narcissistic libtard PC ideologues who constantly need to feel good about themselves but have zero empathy for the inevitable future victims of their irresponsible feel-good actions.
Are you scared of the 85k folks from Iraq we have allowed in this country?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:49 PM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...r&ocid=U221DHP

The growing face-off on the issue highlights a split in the traditionally close alliance between conservative GOP politicians and these groups, at least on this issue.
Two days ago, when Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a conservative Republican, said Texas does not want to accept Syrian refugees for resettlement, faith-based and religious groups quickly criticized that decision and said they planned to continue working with federal agencies to take the refugees in Texas on humanitarian grounds.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:04 PM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Still not getting it, are you fagboy?

There are no "ifs" about it. I already stipulated a ridiculously low rate of ISIS infiltration - 0.1%. That means 10 sleeper cell terrorists for every 10,000 refugees. I made the estimate very low so you can understand the risks better. Now pay attention.

Yes, the chance of any single one of us 320 million Americans being killed or wounded by the sleeper cell is miniscule. However, the chance of the cell being activated to slaughter as many Americans as possible once it gets here is 100%. So it's a virtual certainty that a lot of innocent Americans will be killed or wounded - 500 or so if it's anything like the Paris attacks - unless you think the DHS and NSA are infallible, which I certainly don't, given the way you libtard jackasses have handcuffed them and welcomed the encryption apps that now allow jihadist killers to hatch their plots without being detected.

And I'm not just thinking about my own personal safety here. I care if ANY Americans are stupidly and unnecessarily made less safe.

Any 10-year-old can see that your analogy to plane crashes or car accidents is lame and pathetic, false and contrived. Do you really see no difference between a mechanical failure and an ISIS bomb bringing down a plane? If you had a friend or family member on board, would you react the same either way? Just because we accept certain risks in our lives that are random and unavoidable doesn't mean we have to accept other risks that are entirely foreseeable and avoidable yet are shoved down our throats by arrogant tone-deaf narcissistic libtard PC ideologues who constantly need to feel good about themselves but have zero empathy for the inevitable future victims of their irresponsible feel-good actions.
You have no way of proving that anything will happen. You say the chance of a cell being activated and harming Americans is 100%, but you have no proof of that. You are being controlled by your fear. You are more likely to die in a car crash. We currently accept immigrants from Middle Eastern countries. Have any of them started a terror cell and carried out anything?

And you're completely wrong about why the refugees should be taken in. It's the right thing to do. It's not about feeling good, you fucking moron. Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:39 PM   #139
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you scared of the 85k folks from Iraq we have allowed in this country?
Un-fucking-believable! I just patiently explained to you why it is perfectly RATIONAL for us not to allow Syrian refugees in. I am motivated by RATIONALITY AND COMMON SENSE, not fear. And still, all you and the sewer rat can manage to come back with is to say - I'm scared. Even for a pair of hopeless libtards, you two are the worst fucking debaters on this board. Or should I say non-debaters? I don't know why I waste my time with you thick-headed morons. I could argue your side of any debate far better than you limpdicks.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #140
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
What? How does that apply? It is no sacrifice of liberty to want to keep dangerous people out of the country. You are the most incredibly stupid poster on this, or any other board.

By supporting Obama and Hillary you give up Liberty daily to protect your stupid ass. Don't quote the Founders unless you have at least a mild understanding of what they were talking about.

Gawd, you're stupid
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:42 AM   #141
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You have no way of proving that anything will happen. You say the chance of a cell being activated and harming Americans is 100%, but you have no proof of that.

Look up the definition of sleeper cell, you blind ignorant fuck. Their raison d'etre is to carry out a terrorist attack. That's why they're formed. That's what they're trained to do. That's what they live and die for. And what is your fucking point anyway? If the chance is "only" 80% or 90% then it becomes acceptable? Yeah, that's persuasive.

You are being controlled by your fear.

Nope. I'm just being rational. You, on the other hand, are completely lacking in common sense.

You are more likely to die in a car crash.

I already made short shrift of that dumb argument. You quoted my post. Did you read it, cacklebrain? Just because we willingly take unavoidable risks doesn't mean we should be forced to take avoidable ones.

We currently accept immigrants from Middle Eastern countries. Have any of them started a terror cell and carried out anything?

Are you fucking kidding? Are you paying attention to ANYTHING? We've arrested more than 60 ISIS sympathizers in the US so far this year, including recent immigrants. Read and learn, dipshit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-terror.html

At least one of the Paris attackers came into France by posing as a Syrian refugee. ISIS has openly bragged about using the refugee flow as a cover for its terrorist operations. Every major intelligence agency is warning about this problem. But of course, the sewer rat knows better and is oblivious to reality or what any of the experts say.
Everything you libtard idiots think, say and do serves the same purpose - to weaken our security and make the world a more dangerous place. That's your goal, right?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:28 AM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Un-fucking-believable! I just patiently explained to you why it is perfectly RATIONAL for us not to allow Syrian refugees in. I am motivated by RATIONALITY AND COMMON SENSE, not fear.
I got a great idea....you are scared of something bad happening over here and you seem to want us to fight ISIS over there...How about we ship all you chicken shits to Syria to fight ISIS over there!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:29 AM   #143
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What? How does that apply? It is no sacrifice of liberty to want to keep dangerous people out of the country. You are the most incredibly stupid poster on this, or any other board.

By supporting Obama and Hillary you give up Liberty daily to protect your stupid ass. Don't quote the Founders unless you have at least a mild understanding of what they were talking about.

Gawd, you're stupid
It is a sacrifice of who we are as a country. Take your whiskey shits and go the fuck to bed, old man. I don't support Hillary. I've told you that 50 fucking times. You have no proof these people are dangerous, firstly. You are a mouthbreathing, knee-jerk reaction, xenophobic turd.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:30 AM   #144
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Everything you libtard idiots think, say and do serves the same purpose - to weaken our security and make the world a more dangerous place. That's your goal, right?
Your security? I thought you weren't scared?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:33 AM   #145
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
My goal is to be the exact opposite of whatever you are. You're a delusional, scared turd. We have learned nothing from the past, when we rounded up Japanese, most of whom were citizens, and forced them to live in camps. You are a fucking liar when you act like these people won't be vetted in any way before they are allowed to come here. You are also a liar when you say with certainty that an attack or attacks will occur here if we let these people in. You can't say that with any certainty of fact. Not even close. You then mention that people have been arrested for sympathizing with isis. Did those people carry out attacks? No, they did not.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:35 AM   #146
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Un-fucking-believable! I just patiently explained to you why it is perfectly RATIONAL for us not to allow Syrian refugees in. I am motivated by RATIONALITY AND COMMON SENSE, not fear. And still, all you and the sewer rat can manage to come back with is to say - I'm scared. Even for a pair of hopeless libtards, you two are the worst fucking debaters on this board. Or should I say non-debaters? I don't know why I waste my time with you thick-headed morons. I could argue your side of any debate far better than you limpdicks.
You definitely do a good job of talking out of both sides of your ass. Make the case as to why these people should be allowed in. I'd like to hear it, sewer dick.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:36 AM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Dangerous people? By all means screen....wait , we do that. In fact we have allowed 85k people from Iraq that were screened and are now in this country.

So quit the fear mongering. It is possible to screen.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:49 AM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no way of proving that anything will happen.
AND YOU (AS WELL AS THE POTUS) ....

..have no way of proving that NOTHING will happen.

That's the responsibility of the POTUS.

BTW: Neither can WTF ... prove that NOTHING will happen. He just talks shit.

Like: Zimmerman will get convicted of something for killing Martin.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:58 AM   #149
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is possible to screen.
It's "possible" to fly also.

You get to keep your insurance.
You get to keep your doctor.
Your medical costs will be lower.
ISIS is JV.
The Iranian Deal is a good Deal, but I'm not going to show it to you!
ISIS IS CONTAINED!

The French are better than we are at "screening"!

So you don't want "boots on the ground overseas," but it's ok in the U.S.?

and you want to save money?

You are the only one shitting in his pants. Just go clean some golf balls and let those who to confront the reality do their business.

Go ahead ... say it won't happen ...

Here are you an your "friends" against stopping ISIS:

Now that was "cost effective" wasn't it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:57 AM   #150
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You have no way of proving that anything will happen. You say the chance of a cell being activated and harming Americans is 100%, but you have no proof of that. You are being controlled by your fear. You are more likely to die in a car crash. We currently accept immigrants from Middle Eastern countries. Have any of them started a terror cell and carried out anything?

And you're completely wrong about why the refugees should be taken in. It's the right thing to do. It's not about feeling good, you fucking moron. Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
I do not think we are compromising liberty in any way. These people know nothing of our culture, will have no means of support, (aside from welfare), are ill educated, and share very few of our values.

Yet we are to welcome them with open arms, with the hope that they are not radicalized to the point of walking into a crowded mall wearing a bomb vest.

Common sense dictates that you cannot make a pet of a rattlesnake. If you think yours is tame, , just reach down and give him a little pat on the head.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women