Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #136
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
If you want to continue to hide your actual personna from us you might want to slow down and keep it less emotional so you can "stay in character"........ Your getting more girlie..... mamm.....
LMAO you are sooo Easy ....When your shown as a Hyprocrite you resort to Attacks...Like I said Most Adults would handle it different but your Jr.High Mental level keeps you from being able to do that..
Old 02-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #137
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #138
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

just an example of your Stated "FACTS" in post #1 you stated But I guess if he is manipulating discounts it would explain the always positive reviews......

I used to think it was tied to his picture posting service.........

yet in Post 125 you State I didnt make this post about the Pictures other People spun it that way !!

You cant have it both ways..
Old 02-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #139
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

hmm... "I Guess if" is stating a fact?....

"I used to" expresses exactly what it means.....

BEFORE I was made aware of the issues back on ASPD that arose before I started following ASPD Austin....

BEFORE
I started socializing and meeting people and talking about things other than in the board....

I USED TO THINK he had a great thing going with the picture posting service..... IMO it only hurts other ladies when is bumping threads.....

SINCE I MOVED TO AUSTIN AND BEGAN SOCIALIZING I came to a different conclusion
based on what I was told multiple times by different ladies and guys....

If your too dense to understand that lady then ask someone else to explain it to you..... I've been in the office too long today and need to go get laid....
Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #140
flyboy23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Well back on the topic, if I understand it correctly, getting discounts is not the issue. It seems that the argument is improper reporting of actual price paid and/or services/time enjoyed. In my opinion if you want to leave the dollar amount private that seems fine, but to flat out lie about how much you paid won't help anyone. As for the lynch mobs, I don't post often so it's hard to say if they exist. However, to say that someone has an "agenda" against Whispers is kind of funny to me because he's so prolific on here. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but there is no way to avoid anything he has an opinion on and still contribute.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #141
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted by Whispers....

When a lady feeling sorry for him or a lady feeling pressured gives him a $50/100 quickie and he writes a review of a $300/MPCFS/mulitipop session.... That's a problem.... When he bumps reviews at the request of ladies....thats a problem... or should be.. for other ladies....

Once again .. . ladies like Texasquest are rephrasing what I say to have a different meeting.....

CPI..... WE SELDOM have "evidence" to present to people.... Were MODS getting freebies, protecting providers, abusing their powers at one time?.... Sure seemed that way and Space mentioned above a MOD offering to show him the ropes.....

I don't ever post anything based on what someone says once, or twice..... But when you hear something over and over and over...... from different people and it spans a long period of time..... It begins to take on the appearance of reality.....

I would not have posted this in this manner here in COEd had Maxeens Post not came out.....

She was publicly posting something that has been talked about many times by others that I've heard..... So I brought it out to be discussed. . . .
We disagree on this.

I have clarified that the rate he posted on MY reviews was correct. I can't speak for everyone else.

I did feel sorry for his situation. I did allow him to have extras because of that. Once he pushed it too far that was enough.

I'm sorry that my post brought about this nasty mess. I intended to call him out on a level I felt deserving. He knew he was wrong but it was more than just being wrong. At that point he was trying to manipulate and take advantage of a situation he fabricated after I have been nothing but kind to him and I found that very upsetting. VERY upsetting.

I, for one, have no knowledge (from either myself or any of my friends) of having any review bumped or any favors being exchanged for pic posting.

What I allowed was on a deeper level than that. It was out of compassion for a bad situation. I don't need my pics posted or my reviews bumped. What he did was kind and appreciated but that is it.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #142
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy23 View Post
.... However, to say that someone has an "agenda" against Whispers is kind of funny to me because he's so prolific on here. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but there is no way to avoid anything he has an opinion on and still contribute.

And I don't mind..... That's what so any fail to get in the long run.....
Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You're a sweetheart, Maxeen.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #144
flyboy23
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I can tell you don't mind Whispers, as a matter of fact it seems you enjoy it. That was mostly meant for those who were so quick to come to your rescue and ask why Texas is everywhere you seem to be on the board with an opinion that often runs counter to your own. We better keep an eye on him, lol.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #145
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I USED TO THINK he had a great thing going with the picture posting service..... IMO it only hurts other ladies when is bumping threads.....
[I][B]
and at 02-09-2011, 10:19 PM, You started this thread. It is Titled:
"What's up GeniusMan/ Do you have a scam that lets you get discounts you don't reflect in your reviews?"

It was the initial title which was an attack on this man. A man you have never met. A man that had you met before this, I am pretty sure you would had not ever leveled public charges like this. And had you met him, you might understand him a little more and why he posts the pictures like he does.

For some reason you keep talking about the mods as you slide out of the part about geniusman. Again, here is just my perception. You accidently sacrificed an innocent guy while playing Internet Rock Star on Eccie. You listened to one gal and made assumptions. Why you keep going on about charges against the mods here, against the mods advice, I dunno.

All I wanted you to do was admit that you might be wrong about this guy geniusman, the one you titled the thread about, and be man enough to say so.

I hope my work here is done.

Everyone have a nice evening.

I gotta go.
I have a NCNS scheduled for the morning.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #146
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

. . .
Old 02-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #147
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Sophia,

You make some good points, I will give you that. I have to ask this though. Why is it because you may not agree with certain posters, anyone who agrees with them must not be able to think for themselves? I guess if they agree with you or what is percived as "right" they are free thinkers.

ers. That kind of thinking makes me want to pull my hair out too....

Sixx
That IS my point. I DON'T think people I agree with are "free thinkers" and people I disagree with are "not free thinkers". I think they are people with various points of view -- some use rational arguments and others don't. Plenty of people I agree with use piss poor logic to defend their points and vice versa.

That's exactly why I posted this -- because I'm sick of the ad hominem attacks.

In case what I posted wasn't clear before, please let me clarify. People who can't think for themselves are on all sides of each and every debate that has ever been conducted since the dawn of time. We have brains, but so many people fail to use them. I think rational adults should be able to find better ways to argue a point then resorting to ad hominem attacks. And the people who are easily convinced by that type of rhetoric, IMO, tend to be people who can't think for themselves. They don't question what they read -- they just accept it blindly without reflection.

I pointed out two examples of ad hominem attacks in this thread because I was the recipient of those specific attacks. But they are made against posters of every stripe on a daily basis on this board.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #148
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
That IS my point. I DON'T think people I agree with are "free thinkers" and people I disagree with are "not free thinkers". I think they are people with various points of view -- some use rational arguments and others don't. Plenty of people I agree with use piss poor logic to defend their points and vice versa.

That's exactly why I posted this -- because I'm sick of the ad hominem attacks.

In case what I posted wasn't clear before, please let me clarify. People who can't think for themselves are on all sides of each and every debate that has ever been conducted since the dawn of time. We have brains, but so many people fail to use them. I think rational adults should be able to find better ways to argue a point then resorting to ad hominem attacks. And the people who are easily convinced by that type of rhetoric, IMO, tend to be people who can't think for themselves. They don't question what they read -- they just accept it blindly without reflection.

I pointed out two examples of ad hominem attacks in this thread because I was the recipient of those specific attacks. But they are made against posters of every stripe on a daily basis on this board.
I don't think I have ever done this....but...

+1
Old 02-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #149
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Cool

Whispers has done exactly what he is accusing GM of doing at the beginning of this threAD, he knows it, we know it and he admitted it. That kind of hypocrisy is either funny or sad, Whispers is not always wrong and is certainly not always right. On this day in this thread he is completely mistaken and doesn't have the reputation to even make the argument.

We gave you more than enough time to come clean, you didn't.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm with you Sophia...blindly. Well put!

Gotta hand it to the boy. He does know how to stir the witches' cauldron. Hundred and fitty posts in a personal attack thread in a public forum that wasn't his fight in the first place. And leaves a trail of bruised, bloodied and broken egos in his wake....

You'd think with all the chit going on right now in state government that you'd have something better to do with your time Governor!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women