Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70544
biomed161535
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48013
pyramider46370
bambino40681
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-19-2023, 01:26 PM   #136
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I'm a white blue collar worker, retired, and I have a great retirement. And most of the guys I worked with who retired also have a great retirement.

Facts, or just another democrat talking point without any substance? Mine are facts.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:01 AM   #137
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I'm a white blue collar worker, retired, and I have a great retirement. And most of the guys I worked with who retired also have a great retirement.

Facts, or just another democrat talking point without any substance? Mine are facts.
i don't doubt anything you said. in your opinion, do most blue collar workers in America today get the same fair deal that you got? And in your opinion, did Trump do anything in his 4-year term that had the net effect of helping blue collar workers between 2016 and 2020? If so, what exactly did he do to help blue collar workers?

(the whiteness issue is another sub-topic. when trump said "make America great again," part of what he meant was "make America white again" or "make America great again for white people.")
Old 04-20-2023, 08:37 AM   #138
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i don't doubt anything you said. in your opinion, do most blue collar workers in America today get the same fair deal that you got? And in your opinion, did Trump do anything in his 4-year term that had the net effect of helping blue collar workers between 2016 and 2020? If so, what exactly did he do to help blue collar workers?

There are a lot of workers in the industrial parts of towns that are blue collar and make a very good living. A lot of them make 6 figures a year working and most will retire a millionaire. I know this doesn't fit into any agendas of yours, but facts are facts.

About President Trump, every grenade you can lob at him, the same grenades can be lobbed back at brandon and his idiot criminal son.

Quote:
(the whiteness issue is another sub-topic. when trump said "make America great again," part of what he meant was "make America white again" or "make America great again for white people.")
I totally refuse to stoop down to your level to consider this worth replying to. All it does is show how bad your Trump Derangement Syndrome is.
Old 04-20-2023, 11:34 PM   #139
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN: There are a lot of workers in the industrial parts of towns that are blue collar and make a very good living. A lot of them make 6 figures a year working and most will retire a millionaire. I know this doesn't fit into any agendas of yours, but facts are facts.

px: [I
this sounds somewhat plausible, but can you give me some actual blue collar jobs in real cities where blue collar workers can bring in 6 figures? (business owners like a body shop owner or factory owner are obviously a different deal; those guys (and gals) are entrepeneurs, not blue collar workers.
)

by the way, i'm a big fan of facts, whether they support or contradict my preconceived notions. a good scientist is always open to new information, even if it contradicts his present theories.[/I]

Dear_John: About President Trump, every grenade you can lob at him, the same grenades can be lobbed back at brandon and his idiot criminal son.

Dear_John: I totally refuse to stoop down to your level to consider this worth replying to. All it does is show how bad your Trump Derangement Syndrome is.
px: is it your contention that Trump is 0% racist, and never supports white supremacists and their organizations? furthermore, that he holds black and brown people to be fully equal in all important respects to whites?
Old 04-21-2023, 08:05 AM   #140
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Most of the operators in the plants along the ship channel or anywhere there are plants, most of the operators and workers there bring in real good money. Most of the laborers don't do as well, but they aren't responsible for the plant operations like the people who work there are. Workers for A T and T, Center Point and other utility companies bring in good money. I would venture to say that over 40 years, I've been to every plant in the Harris, Chambers, Galveston, Brazoria, Waller, Austin, Fort Bend, and Wharton counties and a few select locations going toward Dallas and the nuclear plant near Bay City and most were very happy until the inflation hit us when brandon took over. That aside, there are a lot of great blue collar jobs that pay good money, and the personnel are people of all races, and both sexes.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:24 PM   #141
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most of the operators in the plants along the ship channel or anywhere there are plants, most of the operators and workers there bring in real good money. Most of the laborers don't do as well, but they aren't responsible for the plant operations like the people who work there are. Workers for A T and T, Center Point and other utility companies bring in good money. I would venture to say that over 40 years, I've been to every plant in the Harris, Chambers, Galveston, Brazoria, Waller, Austin, Fort Bend, and Wharton counties and a few select locations going toward Dallas and the nuclear plant near Bay City and most were very happy until the inflation hit us when brandon took over. That aside, there are a lot of great blue collar jobs that pay good money, and the personnel are people of all races, and both sexes.
i'm glad to hear that. but this is what happened under Trump: more offshoring of American jobs, trade deficits went up and the little guys-like ironworkers-got screwed.

https://www.citizen.org/news/since-2...icit-is-up-18/

what about the racism issue? is or is not Trump a racist?

inflation under Biden was mainly a supply chain issue. that's why we need to stop buying foreign stuff, especially from China, and need to become self-reliant. we are not a nation of pansies.

the Fed raised the prime to lower inflation, which is exactly the right thing to do.
Old 04-21-2023, 06:15 PM   #142
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I will not dignify your comments about racism.
Old 04-21-2023, 10:54 PM   #143
houstonsoutheast
Lifetime Premium Access

Google Milton Friedman dude. Jeez Louise. Governments cause inflation. No one else.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:29 AM   #144
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will not dignify your comments about racism.
i think he's racist. if you disagree, you should say so.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:38 AM   #145
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonsoutheast View Post
Google Milton Friedman dude. Jeez Louise. Governments cause inflation. No one else.
i'm familiar with the types of inflation. in this case, once the supply chain shut down, people could not get their stuff. So the few companies that still had inventory on hand jacked up their prices just because they could. it was a story of too much money chasing too few goods, a classic case of demand pull inflation.
Old 06-08-2023, 06:54 PM   #146
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default Big news in trumpland!

he's been indicted over the possession of and refusal to return classified docs. more indictments to come, i'd bet..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

i'll be curious to see if the judge imposes a gag order on trump. he darn well should, which would drive trump absolutely bonkers..
Old 06-08-2023, 09:27 PM   #147
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
i think he's racist. if you disagree, you should say so.

Remedial reading 101 is your friend. I said I would not dignify any racist comment, is my comment that hard to understand?
Old 06-08-2023, 10:58 PM   #148
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^no worries Dear John. i'll leave that hot potato alone.

any comments on the indictment? it looks like the government is alleging 3 criminal violations: violation of the Espionage Act; Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice; and Making False Statements, all felonies. there are 7 counts, but they fall into those 3 broad categories.

this is now trump's 2nd indictment. the first was by a DA in Manhatten for filing false business records (30 counts, all felonies!) related to the 130k payoff to Stormy Daniels to keep her quiet before before the 2016 election.

if Biden or Harris visited h-town, i'd start a chant "Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up!" talk about poetic justice and schadenfreude..
Old 06-10-2023, 12:24 AM   #149
pxmcc
Valued Poster

umm, if i was on trump's secret service security detail, i might go ahead and ask for a transfer right about now..

37 counts, not 7. all felonies. yikes..

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/09/u...documents.html
Old 06-13-2023, 05:20 PM   #150
oilman12
BANNED

Encounters: 67

If you're a so called Republican, what are you doing on a hooker board??? Hipocrisy at its best
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women