Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2016, 01:07 AM   #136
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

yes its ridiculous........are you really asking?
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:21 AM   #137
threshold
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan View Post
providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job.

Sounds like any marriage to me................. One way or another...... we the "Clients" always pay for it....... No matter what............

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #138
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
If I may interject a perspective here for a moment, do bare with me here. I personally am asked out on "real" dates and even proposed too often. Please my dear understand a few things to save yourself later, providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job. Many of us go home to reality including OUR significant others and our "real" families and our "real" lives at the end of the day. The character we create goes to bed when we walk into our doors at night and can be our true self again.

A harsh reality but a necessary one.

I had a wonderful client, after three long dinner dates and stay overs, I'm suddenly getting text messages wanting more of a relationship, to which I have to remind him, one he's married, two he isn't paying a professional to find a wife or a girlfriend. It's a hard reality check but one I often find myself giving to clients who blur the lines.

You may have these feelings, I'm quite sure in reality she doesn't feel the same. She is not trying to hurt your feelings but you will put her in a bad position to where you'll lose your favorite provider as a provider, and she will lose a good client in the end.

Imagine telling a 23 year old client that you don't want to travel with him to meet his parents over the holidays for free, it's just uncomfortable. It's awkward. We desperately want to create these great illusions for you as a client. To maintain the illusion it has to continue to stay one, please don't put a provider in a position to destroy an elaborately created illusion just for you that makes you as a client value her time and attention. If you wanted reality, you wouldn't be paying professionals to play pretend.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.
Finally, The Truth
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:54 PM   #139
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
If the pussy sounded like creamy mac n' cheese (without lube) when you'd fuck her, she was really into you and you misjudged her...

#hookerfacts
Is that what that sound was?? I thought it was the motion of the ocean. LOL

Do-over!!!

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #140
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Jojo ....lol...you cracked me up...bro..
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #141
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
If I may interject a perspective here for a moment, do bare with me here. I personally am asked out on "real" dates and even proposed too often. Please my dear understand a few things to save yourself later, providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job. Many of us go home to reality including OUR significant others and our "real" families and our "real" lives at the end of the day. The character we create goes to bed when we walk into our doors at night and can be our true self again.

A harsh reality but a necessary one.

I had a wonderful client, after three long dinner dates and stay overs, I'm suddenly getting text messages wanting more of a relationship, to which I have to remind him, one he's married, two he isn't paying a professional to find a wife or a girlfriend. It's a hard reality check but one I often find myself giving to clients who blur the lines.

You may have these feelings, I'm quite sure in reality she doesn't feel the same. She is not trying to hurt your feelings but you will put her in a bad position to where you'll lose your favorite provider as a provider, and she will lose a good client in the end.

Imagine telling a 23 year old client that you don't want to travel with him to meet his parents over the holidays for free, it's just uncomfortable. It's awkward. We desperately want to create these great illusions for you as a client. To maintain the illusion it has to continue to stay one, please don't put a provider in a position to destroy an elaborately created illusion just for you that makes you as a client value her time and attention. If you wanted reality, you wouldn't be paying professionals to play pretend.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.
I can agree with this, I don't think is applies to every provider but I'm sure quite a few feel this way. I'm also sure some providers and clients went on to have wonderful relationships.

OP, so you basically need to know which type of provider you are dealing with. Once you know the answer to that questions, you'll know how to proceed...
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:51 PM   #142
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I second that sir jojo' s thoughts. OP depends on who you are dealing with....no two individuals are alike - Charles Darwin stated that in his theory of evolution.....
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:53 PM   #143
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Man this one turned out to be a very productive thread. It's good to see we can have productive conversation and agree to disagree without being too confrontational. Really gained a lot of perspective out of this one.
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 01:36 AM   #144
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threshold View Post
Sounds like any marriage to me................. One way or another...... we the "Clients" always pay for it....... No matter what............

That may be true, however, with a professional, she leaves and goes home, a wife has to stay and put up with it : P
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:04 AM   #145
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Just read her reviews and how well she gives head to the next guy. That will definitely change your mind.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:32 AM   #146
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Just read her reviews and how well she gives head to the next guy. That will definitely change your mind.
LMAO Yep!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:37 AM   #147
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:10 AM   #148
MaxShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Quote:
DallasRain: "You cant shake a whore tree and expect a wife to fall out!"
Simple, true and oh so accurate.
MaxShaft is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:43 PM   #149
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

This is an experience that I had once with a provider. I would pay for appointment times but she was unattached and setting around home all the time awaiting appointments. We started doing fun things together that we both enjoyed. We would communicate between appointments. We enjoyed our time together but it was just the enjoyment of doing things together. I enjoyed spending time with her because I knew I didn’t have to deal with any of the relationship issues and she didn’t have to worry about all the boyfriend issues. Appointment time was completely different. She got into a little trouble and I helped her out and she gave me free appointment time for that assistance later. I read her reviews and just got turned on to ideas that I would try that next time. So we had two completely different worlds going on. I was a friend and a client and she was a friend and a provider it worked out well. Tried it with another provider and it didn’t work at all. I enjoyed the first arrangement so much that I tried to hard to repeat it with her and it didn’t work at all.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 09:06 PM   #150
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women