Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2022, 12:20 PM   #136
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

WEC, there are TOO MANY THREADS about it!

So many that I find reading the Political section a refreshing change of pace.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:25 PM   #137
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

When I reached out to him, ck1942 sent me an email that was supposed to go out to members, but I didn’t get it until I inquired. He says all their certificates are current.

As to why he doesn’t post something from his account here, I have no idea. I’ve wondered the same, but figured he wanted to choose who and how he shares that information. I saw someone post the text of the general email notice that supposedly went out in another of the dozens of threads on the subject, but I don’t recall which one.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:32 PM   #138
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
When I reached out to him, ck1942 sent me an email that was supposed to go out to members, but I didn’t get it until I inquired. He says all their certificates are current.

As to why he doesn’t post something from his account here, I have no idea. I’ve wondered the same, but figured he wanted to choose who and how he shares that information. I saw someone post the text of the general email notice that supposedly went out in another of the dozens of threads on the subject, but I don’t recall which one.
If the local mods didn't close the thread I'm sure it would become a bigger shit show than then dozens of OH2 threads already out there. And without a cause per the guidelines, we couldn't close the thread unless it mentioned a social. The ladies would be crying to him how awful we have been to them and the guys would be screaming for whatever they choose to scream about.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:47 PM   #139
TinMan
The Grey Knight

You’re probably right, Admiral. Pretty much all the info he wanted to convey in that email is already out there, in dozens of threads. No reason to start another one that would quickly devolve into a shit show.
Old 02-26-2022, 02:49 AM   #140
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have been getting a security alert when I go to the site. Coincidentally, heard a radio report that crooks were posing as Tarrant County DA personnel and calling men who had contacted an internet site to advise them that they were going to arrest them for prostitution if they didn't pay a fine using crypto currency. One elderly individual purportedly paid $300,000 to the crooks (I find that hard to believe). I wonder if this somehow relates to OH2?
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:37 AM   #141
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

OH2 seems to be up and running, but my user name and password don’t seem to work.

Anyone else have this issue? Or better yet, a solution? Not urgent, but experience has thighs me that in the hobby, you need an account on several sites because sites come and go.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:54 PM   #142
FOURORMORE817
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
OH2 seems to be up and running, but my user name and password don’t seem to work.

Anyone else have this issue? Or better yet, a solution? Not urgent, but experience has thighs me that in the hobby, you need an account on several sites because sites come and go.
Their SSL certs are still jacked, I don't know who is administrating that environment from the infrastructure side, but it's amateur hour. Without giving away too much detail on my background, I'll just say that I strongly urge you not to pass any U/P info to that site until their cert issues are resolved.
FOURORMORE817 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:09 PM   #143
myra
Verified Provider

User ID: 64166
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am able to get onto OH2 and even post. I just keep having to hit the advance button with each step.
myra is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:46 PM   #144
dogfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Same. Can get to the login page after bypassing the security warning, but can't log in. Kicks me right back out.

EDIT - Sorry, I was wrong. I can get in now at 3 pm. But, I could get in last Sunday also, and then no luck the rest of the week, including this morning.

EDIT #2 - logged out and then tried to log in 20 minutes later, goes back to kicking me out again. Seems like I used up my one login per week on Sunday chit.
dogfart is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 02:06 PM   #145
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I’m still getting the security warning, and see no reason to bypass until that no longer occurs. I’ll let the rest of you get it figured out, and hope no other issues arise in the meantime.
Old 02-27-2022, 04:11 PM   #146
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I was able to get in when I was “continually logged in” with my iPad but decided to log out then then log back in and now all I get is the log in page and when I try to log in from the log in page it just kicks me back to the log in page.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:50 PM   #147
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by myra View Post
I am able to get onto OH2 and even post. I just keep having to hit the advance button with each step.
Hey Myra, nice to see a post from you. Its been a while I have seen you. I need to make an appointment with you soon... sweet Myra.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:47 PM   #148
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

You mean you haven't been reading the Powder Room threads like I have when it logs me in as a Provider?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:51 PM   #149
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

I tried today for the first time. The top log in didnt work but when I tried the one at the bottom it logged me right in. There were a couple of posts, no photos or graphics were showing up. Looked like a website that was around back in the prodigy days. ( no wonder sherry is able to give tech support on the issue LOL)
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:20 PM   #150
volantsolo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Does it seem odd that the invalid security certificate screen we're seeing is the same screen that pops up whenever OH2's been doing server maintenance? Could all of the maintenance issues have been less successful attacks?
volantsolo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women